Best Preworkout

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    I wouldnt spend money on Arginine as it doesnt really do anything. Agmatine is a great product tho
    Not sure I understnad. Agmatine by SNS is an arginine product. No? Anyway, have you taken it? What was the effect?

If you are looking for norvaline there are other options to choose from.
    I am all ears. What do you have in mind?

I am always looking for a great product that would help me gain a little more muscle mass. I have never taken arginine, agmatine or norvaline products, so I do not know what they do or do not do. Wait, that is not entirely true, I have tried N.O. Explode; completely useless, as far as I could tell.

2. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    Not sure I understnad. Agmatine by SNS is an arginine product. No? Anyway, have you taken it? What was the effect?

I am all ears. What do you have in mind?

I am always looking for a great product that would help me gain a little more muscle mass. I have never taken arginine, agmatine or norvaline products, so I do not know what they do or do not do. Wait, that is not entirely true, I have tried N.O. Explode; completely useless, as far as I could tell.
    Agmatine is an agmatine product (good for pumps and endurance). The reason I dont recommend arginine is because it doesnt actually do anything for NO.

Other products with norvaline would be: Slin-sane (I'd take on a cut), Purple PsyKO (I'd take on a bulk), or bulk products such as NOW L-Norvaline

Gaining muscle mass is going to be more dependent on your diet
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    Agmatine is a kind of derivative (decarboxilated) version of arginine. They are are quite different as a result and arginine has proven to be much more effective. The pumps/vasodialation/hypertrophy I get when working out with agmatine are insane.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Agmatine is an agmatine product (good for pumps and endurance). The reason I dont recommend arginine is because it doesnt actually do anything.

Other products with norvaline would be: Slin-sane (I'd take on a cut), Purple PsyKO (I'd take on a bulk), or bulk products such as NOW L-Norvaline.
    Would you stack agmatine with vorvaline or would you take them separately? Also, is one "better" (or more effective) than the other?

5. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    Would you stack agmatine with vorvaline or would you take them separately? Also, is one "better" (or more effective) than the other?
    They stack just fine. Agmatine alone will give you a rather big pump tho. If I had to choose just one I would go with agmatine
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    They stack just fine. Agmatine alone will give you a rather big pump tho. If I had to choose just one I would go with agmatine
    I agree with this guy.

7. Off topic, but I do not want to start a new thread just to ask this one question: D-Aspartic Acid by NutraPlanet, it is in a powder form and it does not say on the label that it contains anything else, so I am assuming it is unflavored, but the question is: How does it taste? Is it nasty, tasteless or something in between?

8. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    Off topic, but I do not want to start a new thread just to ask this one question: D-Aspartic Acid by NutraPlanet, it is in a powder form and it does not say on the label that it contains anything else, so I am assuming it is unflavored, but the question is: How does it taste? Is it nasty, tasteless or something in between?
    It's a powder...can't recall about the label, but it IS only DAA...taste? I don't think nasty at all...has a sour taste that I actually like...can take either staight up...but usually mix in with my preWO for a 'sour patch kid' effect on whatever flavor my pre is at the moment..

9. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    Off topic, but I do not want to start a new thread just to ask this one question: D-Aspartic Acid by NutraPlanet, it is in a powder form and it does not say on the label that it contains anything else, so I am assuming it is unflavored, but the question is: How does it taste? Is it nasty, tasteless or something in between?
    The taste can take some getting used to. I would just shotgun the powder to get it down and then drink something else to make sure the taste was out of my mouth. I've since gone with caps for convenience.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

10. What do you guys think about Anabolic Ignite? It contains 2.3 grams of nitrates. I am concerned about potentially negative side effects. I have heard that nitrates are bad for health. Is it true? I know many vegetables contain nitrates, but I am assuming that those nitrates are natural and come with other nutrients found in vegetables.

Is there any other product out there that contains creatine, L-Citrulline, Beta Alanine, and Citrulline Malate, but without nitrates?

11. For clean energy and a great pump why not combine 2 products? ON's Amino Energy is simply amino acids and green tea extract (EGCG) along with coffee caffeine extract. That is as clean as it gets for energy, which is actually pretty strong. For the pump I'd give USP Labs' Yoked a shot. Its essentially Jack3d without the stimulant. There is also Xero Limits' Eponox and good ole' MHP NO Bomb to look at too for pump. NO Preworkouts are great, but if you are looking for clean energy to give your receptors a break from stimulant overload, I'd look into combining for a month or so.

Rick.

12. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    What do you guys think about Anabolic Ignite? It contains 2.3 grams of nitrates. I am concerned about potentially negative side effects. I have heard that nitrates are bad for health. Is it true? I know many vegetables contain nitrates, but I am assuming that those nitrates are natural and come with other nutrients found in vegetables.

Is there any other product out there that contains creatine, L-Citrulline, Beta Alanine, and Citrulline Malate, but without nitrates?
    Stack MAN Body Octane with MAN Clout.

13. iForce MaximizeV2 Rasp Lem flavor+Lemon Drop Hemavol!!!! PM one of the iForce reps, they are having a KILLER SALE right now on this stack!!!! Blows Meso outta the water!!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    What do you guys think about Anabolic Ignite? It contains 2.3 grams of nitrates. I am concerned about potentially negative side effects. I have heard that nitrates are bad for health. Is it true? I know many vegetables contain nitrates, but I am assuming that those nitrates are natural and come with other nutrients found in vegetables.

Look into SAN Fierce. It has creatine nitrrate, properly dosed, and a lot of other goodies. A single 16.4gr serving has ~14gr active ingredients. It's potent!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD as a preworkout?
    By Harry Manback in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 08:15 PM
  2. TCF-1 Preworkout??
    By good2Badawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
  3. What do you use for preworkout?? Currently using R4W
    By norcalrydaz in forum Supplements