Best Preworkout

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    i got some wyked im tryin to get rid of cuz i bought a bunch. urs for 25 shipped, save 5 bucks. it is the best honestly
    How much did you buy??!! Lol if I wasn't a rep I'd buy it off u.



  2. like 15 lol i had other friends that wanted me to buy them some jugs so it wasnt all mine. i grabbed 5 for myself but on maniac now cuz i couldnt feel the energy anymore but im cycling these so wyked again in another month. but maniac swayed me in with its pink lemonade, ima sucka for it
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Its not overly stimmed. Any stim can cause sleeplessness, but many people can sleep after taking WF later than most.

    It works without cracking you out



    Why dont you grab some free samples from the link in my sig and try it out yourself? Id like to hear what you think
    Can you send free samples to australia?
  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Pump Fixx has a new orange flavor that is fantastic.

  5. There are mny good ones IMO, but as of now I am taking RAVAGE. It's a GNC brand and i was skeptical before buying it but let me tell you it works. It works just as good the whole way through the container, meaning I felt the same effects from the first dosage to the last. Hard to compete with that.
    •   
       


  6. my top 3 in no particular order: Wyked (loved the DAA, plus the taste is amazing), ASGT + Anadraulic Pump, Mesomorph. All 3 are quite effective.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I personally recommend Assault.

    ~Rosie~
    Same here!!!

  8. You can also try NTBM's N2KTS (need to kill that $hit). 45 scoops in a container @ 24.99 in the nutra store. One scoop will get you going right. It has a very clean energy and has no crash. One of the very few geranium preworkouts on the market that are blended properly IMO. Prefer this over Jack3d any day of the week.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't think there's a best pre workout. There so many! I like pump fix and WYKED. Other then those two I just use bulk caffeine and 1,3 for energy. I also buy all the mini thins at the gas stations
    Agreed! There's so many different of em out there and so many different needs.. For example, I would never go for a pump products... Where as it seems that many people are looking for that... I want something that affects me more mentally and gives good clean focus and energy through the workout... Kinda what I get when being on D-aspartic acid... So for me, it's DAA and a mild PWO with clean stim and then some GAKICK too! Love drinking something tasteful before the workout...
    But it's all depending on what state I am in...

    Sorry for going a bit off track.. But DAA, Regular PWO with a clean stim and GAKICK.. for now

    But the best way is just to test some and see what works for you... There's probably alot of reps here who can give you a good discount or perhaps a sample.. Use that!

  10. <--- Stupid double poster!

  11. definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was changed to the MAX version... Mesomorph contains 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
    not to mention at the end of the summer we should have a re-formulated version of assault that will set it above anyone in the industry
    Last edited by JN230; 06-15-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: forget to add the word Mesomorph this morning, was busy packing meals and prepping my 7yr old...sorry guys
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  12. Premax is the best non stim, therefore no crash. However shock therapy is my favorite stim based, never gave me a crash. Some gplc, waxy maize, creatine, and beta alanine will do the trick for a bulk mix. I haven't tried it yet but admantium shows promise.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
    not to mention at the end of the summer we should have a re-formulated version of assault that will set it above anyone in the industry
    This entire post doesnt make sense.

    Superpump has never contained 1,3 DMAA
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  14. try 4 caps of Agmatine and 3-4 caps of Arginine E2 60 min pre workout and tell me how much you liked it,not if you liked it BUT how much you liked it.


    agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo for a pump I have ever done and has led to some serious growth.


    I understand I work for SNS,however I was brought on for honest and integrity and would not put my name on it otherwise. I understand it does not have a sexy flavor to it as it is caps,trust me it works.
    and works WELL!!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
    not to mention at the end of the summer we should have a re-formulated version of assault that will set it above anyone in the industry
    wat

  16. yes the SUMA root was removed to meet NSA standards....

    i meant to add in that Mesomorph contains 1,3 dimethyl which causes a lot of crashes...

    I have the label just not sure i can release it yet let me check with the superiors....
    we only added a few KEY ingredients that will assist in delivery, anabolism, and help with blood sugar levels....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    wat
    fixed it...too much of a hurry this morning
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    try 4 caps of Agmatine and 3-4 caps of Arginine E2 60 min pre workout and tell me how much you liked it,not if you liked it BUT how much you liked it.

    agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo for a pump I have ever done and has led to some serious growth.
    The description of the product seems to be saying that its effects are mainly visual (fuller-looking muscles) and there is also a feel that comes from a pump, but you seem to be saying that one can experience "serious growth," which, if true, is a completely different situation that just pumped muscles. Could you please elaborate a little on the "growth" part.

    Also, I am a bit confused about which products you are talking about. You started by talking about Agmatine and Arginine E2, but then you said that "agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo..." - is Arginine E2 and norvaline the same thing?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    The description of the product seems to be saying that its effects are mainly visual (fuller-looking muscles) and there is also a feel that comes from a pump, but you seem to be saying that one can experience "serious growth," which, if true, is a completely different situation that just pumped muscles. Could you please elaborate a little on the "growth" part.

    Also, I am a bit confused about which products you are talking about. You started by talking about Agmatine and Arginine E2, but then you said that "agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo..." - is Arginine E2 and norvaline the same thing?
    I will do it for him. The increased blood flow/vasodilation caused by agmatine is enough to significantly enhance endurance and therefore performance during exercise. Greater workload = more muscle mass if diet is on point. Also, agmatine boosts LH/GH levels, which obviously assist in growth, not to mention the significant increase in muscle insulin sensitivity, making it a very nice nutrient parititioner as well.

    Arginine E2 contains Norvaline. Personally, I would rather stack agmatine with Focus XT. It's potent enough as is, and does not need an extra pump ingredient to potentiate its effects.

  20. Never liked Superpump, but im willing to try the new version.
    I still have yet to try White Flood and I heard its a new formula.
    Jack3d - you can't go wrong but the tolerance builds quick.
    2 scoops Lit Up + dubstep = big lifts.
    Never tried Mesomorph but its also on my list - I never really experienced a true crash from 1,3 dimethyl.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  21. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I still have yet to try White Flood and I heard its a new formula.
    Yep, new formula. And watermelon is out for sale now
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  22. I like to play wit ingredients and make my own. This is what I'm on right now.

    Pre-workout meal: Two scoops of whey, 1 cup of oats and 1 banana

    Supplements:
    2 Slin-Sane pills
    5 grams creatine monohydrate
    5 grams citrulline malate
    10 grams BCAA
    3 grams Leucine
    5 grams glycerol monostearate

    I mix the powders in 32 oz of fruit punch crystal light

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I like to play wit ingredients and make my own. This is what I'm on right now.

    Pre-workout meal: Two scoops of whey, 1 cup of oats and 1 banana

    Supplements:
    2 Slin-Sane pills
    5 grams creatine monohydrate
    5 grams citrulline malate
    10 grams BCAA
    3 grams Leucine
    5 grams glycerol monostearate

    I mix the powders in 32 oz of fruit punch crystal light
    I like

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    This entire post doesnt make sense.

    Superpump has never contained 1,3 DMAA
    spoke to the superiors at Musclepharm today and Next week we will release the label of the new Assault
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  25. Has anybody tried Dynamite by NSI or heard anything about it?

  26. If anyone enjoys a pre-workout stack more than HemaVol(either pills or powder) + Maximize v2, I would be absolutely floored. That stack is on another level.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  27. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    If anyone enjoys a pre-workout stack more than HemaVol(either pills or powder) + Maximize v2, I would be absolutely floored. That stack is on another level.
    Meh, I wish companies wouldn't include such high doses of Niacin in PWO's.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Also, agmatine boosts LH/GH levels, which obviously assist in growth, not to mention the significant increase in muscle insulin sensitivity, making it a very nice nutrient parititioner as well.

    Arginine E2 contains Norvaline. Personally, I would rather stack agmatine with Focus XT. It's potent enough as is, and does not need an extra pump ingredient to potentiate its effects.
    Okay, so if I understand correctly, Arginine E2 is more of a "look" supplement, it mainly makes your existing muscles look fuller, but not much else. Agmatine, on the other hand, is like Arginine E2 plus the benefits of higher LH/GH levels, right? Would you say that Agmatine gives the same "pump" as Arginine E2?

    Also, I wanted to order Focus XT, but I started reading some reviews, and people seem to be saying that it tastes bad and makes your teeth blue and stained. Is that true? I hate that overly sweet, chemical taste. Which flavor would you recommend that is the least offensive?

    Thanks!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    Okay, so if I understand correctly, Arginine E2 is more of a "look" supplement, it mainly makes your existing muscles look fuller, but not much else. Agmatine, on the other hand, is like Arginine E2 plus the benefits of higher LH/GH levels, right? Would you say that Agmatine gives the same "pump" as Arginine E2?

    Also, I wanted to order Focus XT, but I started reading some reviews, and people seem to be saying that it tastes bad and makes your teeth blue and stained. Is that true? I hate that overly sweet, chemical taste. Which flavor would you recommend that is the least offensive?

    Thanks!
    I wouldnt spend money on Arginine as it doesnt really do anything. If you are looking for norvaline there are other options to choose from. Agmatine is a great product tho
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Meh, I wish companies wouldn't include such high doses of Niacin in PWO's.
    what high dose? we have 25mg/serving of hemavol, and 25mg in maximize v2...way too low to give any flushing
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD as a preworkout?
    By Harry Manback in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 07:15 PM
  2. TCF-1 Preworkout??
    By good2Badawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. What do you use for preworkout?? Currently using R4W
    By norcalrydaz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 12:54 PM
  4. Help Name the New AX preworkout.
    By thesinner in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 03:44 PM
  5. The Best Preworkout Sup
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in