Best Preworkout - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Best Preworkout

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was changed to the MAX version... Mesomorph contains 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
    not to mention at the end of the summer we should have a re-formulated version of assault that will set it above anyone in the industry
    Last edited by JN230; 06-15-2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: forget to add the word Mesomorph this morning, was busy packing meals and prepping my 7yr old...sorry guys
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Premax is the best non stim, therefore no crash. However shock therapy is my favorite stim based, never gave me a crash. Some gplc, waxy maize, creatine, and beta alanine will do the trick for a bulk mix. I haven't tried it yet but admantium shows promise.
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
    not to mention at the end of the summer we should have a re-formulated version of assault that will set it above anyone in the industry
    This entire post doesnt make sense.

Superpump has never contained 1,3 DMAA
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

try 4 caps of Agmatine and 3-4 caps of Arginine E2 60 min pre workout and tell me how much you liked it,not if you liked it BUT how much you liked it.

agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo for a pump I have ever done and has led to some serious growth.

I understand I work for SNS,however I was brought on for honest and integrity and would not put my name on it otherwise. I understand it does not have a sexy flavor to it as it is caps,trust me it works.
    and works WELL!!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    definitely assault., superpump doesnt offer enough energy anymore after the formula was 1,3 diemthyl which will make you crash HUGE!!!! and a lot of people dont get the jolt on WF and don't like the GABA in it either...
    wat
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

yes the SUMA root was removed to meet NSA standards....

i meant to add in that Mesomorph contains 1,3 dimethyl which causes a lot of crashes...

I have the label just not sure i can release it yet let me check with the superiors....
    we only added a few KEY ingredients that will assist in delivery, anabolism, and help with blood sugar levels....
    Live Free, Train Hard
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    wat
    fixed it...too much of a hurry this morning
    Live Free, Train Hard

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    try 4 caps of Agmatine and 3-4 caps of Arginine E2 60 min pre workout and tell me how much you liked it,not if you liked it BUT how much you liked it.

agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo for a pump I have ever done and has led to some serious growth.
    The description of the product seems to be saying that its effects are mainly visual (fuller-looking muscles) and there is also a feel that comes from a pump, but you seem to be saying that one can experience "serious growth," which, if true, is a completely different situation that just pumped muscles. Could you please elaborate a little on the "growth" part.

Also, I am a bit confused about which products you are talking about. You started by talking about Agmatine and Arginine E2, but then you said that "agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo..." - is Arginine E2 and norvaline the same thing?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 50Carbs View Post
    The description of the product seems to be saying that its effects are mainly visual (fuller-looking muscles) and there is also a feel that comes from a pump, but you seem to be saying that one can experience "serious growth," which, if true, is a completely different situation that just pumped muscles. Could you please elaborate a little on the "growth" part.

Also, I am a bit confused about which products you are talking about. You started by talking about Agmatine and Arginine E2, but then you said that "agmatine+norvaline is hands down the single best combo..." - is Arginine E2 and norvaline the same thing?
    I will do it for him. The increased blood flow/vasodilation caused by agmatine is enough to significantly enhance endurance and therefore performance during exercise. Greater workload = more muscle mass if diet is on point. Also, agmatine boosts LH/GH levels, which obviously assist in growth, not to mention the significant increase in muscle insulin sensitivity, making it a very nice nutrient parititioner as well.

Arginine E2 contains Norvaline. Personally, I would rather stack agmatine with Focus XT. It's potent enough as is, and does not need an extra pump ingredient to potentiate its effects.
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never liked Superpump, but im willing to try the new version.
    I still have yet to try White Flood and I heard its a new formula.
    Jack3d - you can't go wrong but the tolerance builds quick.
    2 scoops Lit Up + dubstep = big lifts.
    Never tried Mesomorph but its also on my list - I never really experienced a true crash from 1,3 dimethyl.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I still have yet to try White Flood and I heard its a new formula.
    Yep, new formula. And watermelon is out for sale now
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I like to play wit ingredients and make my own. This is what I'm on right now.

Pre-workout meal: Two scoops of whey, 1 cup of oats and 1 banana

Supplements:
    2 Slin-Sane pills
    5 grams creatine monohydrate
    5 grams citrulline malate
    10 grams BCAA
    3 grams Leucine
    5 grams glycerol monostearate

I mix the powders in 32 oz of fruit punch crystal light

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I like to play wit ingredients and make my own. This is what I'm on right now.

Pre-workout meal: Two scoops of whey, 1 cup of oats and 1 banana

Supplements:
    2 Slin-Sane pills
    5 grams creatine monohydrate
    5 grams citrulline malate
    10 grams BCAA
    3 grams Leucine
    5 grams glycerol monostearate

I mix the powders in 32 oz of fruit punch crystal light
    I like
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    This entire post doesnt make sense.

Superpump has never contained 1,3 DMAA
    spoke to the superiors at Musclepharm today and Next week we will release the label of the new Assault
    Live Free, Train Hard
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Has anybody tried Dynamite by NSI or heard anything about it?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If anyone enjoys a pre-workout stack more than HemaVol(either pills or powder) + Maximize v2, I would be absolutely floored. That stack is on another level.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    If anyone enjoys a pre-workout stack more than HemaVol(either pills or powder) + Maximize v2, I would be absolutely floored. That stack is on another level.
    Meh, I wish companies wouldn't include such high doses of Niacin in PWO's.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Also, agmatine boosts LH/GH levels, which obviously assist in growth, not to mention the significant increase in muscle insulin sensitivity, making it a very nice nutrient parititioner as well.

Arginine E2 contains Norvaline. Personally, I would rather stack agmatine with Focus XT. It's potent enough as is, and does not need an extra pump ingredient to potentiate its effects.
    Okay, so if I understand correctly, Arginine E2 is more of a "look" supplement, it mainly makes your existing muscles look fuller, but not much else. Agmatine, on the other hand, is like Arginine E2 plus the benefits of higher LH/GH levels, right? Would you say that Agmatine gives the same "pump" as Arginine E2?

Also, I wanted to order Focus XT, but I started reading some reviews, and people seem to be saying that it tastes bad and makes your teeth blue and stained. Is that true? I hate that overly sweet, chemical taste. Which flavor would you recommend that is the least offensive?

Thanks!
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Okay, so if I understand correctly, Arginine E2 is more of a "look" supplement, it mainly makes your existing muscles look fuller, but not much else. Agmatine, on the other hand, is like Arginine E2 plus the benefits of higher LH/GH levels, right? Would you say that Agmatine gives the same "pump" as Arginine E2?

Also, I wanted to order Focus XT, but I started reading some reviews, and people seem to be saying that it tastes bad and makes your teeth blue and stained. Is that true? I hate that overly sweet, chemical taste. Which flavor would you recommend that is the least offensive?

Thanks!
    I wouldnt spend money on Arginine as it doesnt really do anything. If you are looking for norvaline there are other options to choose from. Agmatine is a great product tho
    Controlled Labs Warder

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SonicSWOLE View Post
    Meh, I wish companies wouldn't include such high doses of Niacin in PWO's.
    what high dose? we have 25mg/serving of hemavol, and 25mg in maximize v2...way too low to give any flushing

I wouldnt spend money on Arginine as it doesnt really do anything. Agmatine is a great product tho
    Not sure I understnad. Agmatine by SNS is an arginine product. No? Anyway, have you taken it? What was the effect?

If you are looking for norvaline there are other options to choose from.
    I am all ears. What do you have in mind?

I am always looking for a great product that would help me gain a little more muscle mass. I have never taken arginine, agmatine or norvaline products, so I do not know what they do or do not do. Wait, that is not entirely true, I have tried N.O. Explode; completely useless, as far as I could tell.
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not sure I understnad. Agmatine by SNS is an arginine product. No? Anyway, have you taken it? What was the effect?

I am all ears. What do you have in mind?

I am always looking for a great product that would help me gain a little more muscle mass. I have never taken arginine, agmatine or norvaline products, so I do not know what they do or do not do. Wait, that is not entirely true, I have tried N.O. Explode; completely useless, as far as I could tell.
    Agmatine is an agmatine product (good for pumps and endurance). The reason I dont recommend arginine is because it doesnt actually do anything for NO.

Other products with norvaline would be: Slin-sane (I'd take on a cut), Purple PsyKO (I'd take on a bulk), or bulk products such as NOW L-Norvaline

Gaining muscle mass is going to be more dependent on your diet
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agmatine is a kind of derivative (decarboxilated) version of arginine. They are are quite different as a result and arginine has proven to be much more effective. The pumps/vasodialation/hypertrophy I get when working out with agmatine are insane.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

Agmatine is an agmatine product (good for pumps and endurance). The reason I dont recommend arginine is because it doesnt actually do anything.

Other products with norvaline would be: Slin-sane (I'd take on a cut), Purple PsyKO (I'd take on a bulk), or bulk products such as NOW L-Norvaline.
    Would you stack agmatine with vorvaline or would you take them separately? Also, is one "better" (or more effective) than the other?
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Would you stack agmatine with vorvaline or would you take them separately? Also, is one "better" (or more effective) than the other?
    They stack just fine. Agmatine alone will give you a rather big pump tho. If I had to choose just one I would go with agmatine
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

They stack just fine. Agmatine alone will give you a rather big pump tho. If I had to choose just one I would go with agmatine
    I agree with this guy.

Off topic, but I do not want to start a new thread just to ask this one question: D-Aspartic Acid by NutraPlanet, it is in a powder form and it does not say on the label that it contains anything else, so I am assuming it is unflavored, but the question is: How does it taste? Is it nasty, tasteless or something in between?
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Off topic, but I do not want to start a new thread just to ask this one question: D-Aspartic Acid by NutraPlanet, it is in a powder form and it does not say on the label that it contains anything else, so I am assuming it is unflavored, but the question is: How does it taste? Is it nasty, tasteless or something in between?
    It's a powder...can't recall about the label, but it IS only DAA...taste? I don't think nasty at all...has a sour taste that I actually like...can take either staight up...but usually mix in with my preWO for a 'sour patch kid' effect on whatever flavor my pre is at the moment..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The taste can take some getting used to. I would just shotgun the powder to get it down and then drink something else to make sure the taste was out of my mouth. I've since gone with caps for convenience.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

What do you guys think about Anabolic Ignite? It contains 2.3 grams of nitrates. I am concerned about potentially negative side effects. I have heard that nitrates are bad for health. Is it true? I know many vegetables contain nitrates, but I am assuming that those nitrates are natural and come with other nutrients found in vegetables.

Is there any other product out there that contains creatine, L-Citrulline, Beta Alanine, and Citrulline Malate, but without nitrates?
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

For clean energy and a great pump why not combine 2 products? ON's Amino Energy is simply amino acids and green tea extract (EGCG) along with coffee caffeine extract. That is as clean as it gets for energy, which is actually pretty strong. For the pump I'd give USP Labs' Yoked a shot. Its essentially Jack3d without the stimulant. There is also Xero Limits' Eponox and good ole' MHP NO Bomb to look at too for pump. NO Preworkouts are great, but if you are looking for clean energy to give your receptors a break from stimulant overload, I'd look into combining for a month or so.

Rick.

What do you guys think about Anabolic Ignite? It contains 2.3 grams of nitrates. I am concerned about potentially negative side effects. I have heard that nitrates are bad for health. Is it true? I know many vegetables contain nitrates, but I am assuming that those nitrates are natural and come with other nutrients found in vegetables.

Is there any other product out there that contains creatine, L-Citrulline, Beta Alanine, and Citrulline Malate, but without nitrates?
    Stack MAN Body Octane with MAN Clout.
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

iForce MaximizeV2 Rasp Lem flavor+Lemon Drop Hemavol!!!! PM one of the iForce reps, they are having a KILLER SALE right now on this stack!!!! Blows Meso outta the water!!!!!
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Look into SAN Fierce. It has creatine nitrrate, properly dosed, and a lot of other goodies. A single 16.4gr serving has ~14gr active ingredients. It's potent!

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD as a preworkout?
    By Harry Manback in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. TCF-1 Preworkout??
    By good2Badawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
  3. What do you use for preworkout?? Currently using R4W
    By norcalrydaz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39