Wish to have children and supps to avoid

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See the title. Which supps should i then avoid to take? What about Androlean, Androhard and Natadrol? Would they have an negative influence on spermiogenesis? Does shutdown or suppressiveness goes hand in hand with infertility?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My main question is if suppression of natural test production automatically means lowering of fertility. But i also thought the above mentioned products aren't very suppressive compared to commen PH's or real stuff

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ando products claim to be not as bad as most PHs on the market. doesnt mean they wont shut you down. u still need PCT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Simply DO NOT TOUCH AAS or Natadrol since they will negatively affect your testosterone and sperm. Even SERM's don't guarantee proper recovery...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look up steakadrol. Good stuff. Pct should b potatodrol 4weeks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If what your asking is will taking these guarantee render you infertile if you take them and I think it is. Then the answer is not necceserily but most people will still say stay clear because they can possibly it's hard to know how everybodies bodies will react. And it's best to alwAys play it safe when it comes to your children. But I have known people who have cycled steroids for years and have children afterwards. But it's still a gamble that I wouldn't take if I was serious about having children.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really don't understand what people think is so funny. Maybe its because the people that replied are younger and they don't understand anything like this. Sounds like a serious question to me. Grow up people!.
the reason i dont think too highly of these kind of posters is because they expect us to lay it all out for them when they can simply use google search and find their answers in 5 seconds.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the reason i dont think too highly of these kind of posters is because they expect us to lay it all out for them when they can simply use google search and find their answers in 5 seconds.

Yet people reply to questions like "What is the best Test booster?" when that can be answered with a quick search of the forum. There are probably over one thousand posts on that subject. Yet when that question is asked people seem to reply without ridiculing the thread starter. I don't know, doesn't make much sense to me.

Flabby

Awards
Yet people reply to questions like "What is the best Test booster?" when that can be answered with a quick search of the forum. There are probably over one thousand posts on that subject. Yet when that question is asked people seem to reply without ridiculing the thread starter. I don't know, doesn't make much sense to me.
Can't make any money telling someone what not to take :)