17 and Pro-Hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rs_pwner

Awards
I'm 17 in a month, and I'm gonna start weight training. I was wanting to know the effects of taking the Pro-Anabolic Kit by Advanced Muscle Science would have on me. I heard if your body produces to much testosterone, it's testosterone production will shut down and your body floods with estrogen. I was wondering if I took the product at minimal dosage, would my body really get messed up still? I weight 240 currently, and I need to drop to 160-170. I'm gonna take vapor-xt and what not to help with weight loss, but currently im more focused on this pro-hormone stuff to build muscle. I'm never going to take creatine, ever. That stuff messed my uncle up when he was in high school.

Here's basically my stack over the summer:
- Pro Anabolic Kit - 4AD, Decavol, and Arom-X
- Pump Fixx - NO
- Body Mortar - BCAA
- Hypertrop-X - energy
- 2 diff weight gainers(True-Mass & Lipotropic Protein)
- Huma PRO - Protein pills
- Vapor-XT - Thermogenic
- GHEnerate - HGH
- Beef Aminos - Amino Acid Intake booster

I also understand HGH can have some effects when your in puberty as well. I was wanting to take it to grow a little bit taller and get bigger as well etc...

But I just really need to understand, what exactly will taking the pro-anabolic kit at minimum dosage at my age do to me. No one has the answer for me.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Dude Way to young, "You need to ask yourself, what good will it be looking extra sexy for the ladies (with all of those sweet steroid gains) if your junk doesn't work?

Taking steroids for some is a proverbial game of Russian Roulette with their tits, nuts, and brain. The younger you are, the more rounds that are likely going to be in the cylinder. Of course, the old adage that “everyone is different” rings true, and there are a lot of people (quite possibly, the majority) that can take steroids at a young age without experiencing any long-lasting adverse effects. But, is the gamble worth finding out whether or not you are one of those lucky ones, or if you’re one of the people that’s going to end up with bitch tits and a floppy noodle?

The rub is that most young people's brains possibly haven't developed enough to be able to engage in the type of executive functions needed to properly weigh such a huge (or small, depending on genetic endowment) decision."

Wise words of a smart guy on another forum.

R

rs_pwner

Awards
Dude Way to young, "You need to ask yourself, what good will it be looking extra sexy for the ladies (with all of those sweet steroid gains) if your junk doesn't work?

Taking steroids for some is a proverbial game of Russian Roulette with their tits, nuts, and brain. The younger you are, the more rounds that are likely going to be in the cylinder. Of course, the old adage that “everyone is different” rings true, and there are a lot of people (quite possibly, the majority) that can take steroids at a young age without experiencing any long-lasting adverse effects. But, is the gamble worth finding out whether or not you are one of those lucky ones, or if you’re one of the people that’s going to end up with bitch tits and a floppy noodle?

The rub is that most young people's brains possibly haven't developed enough to be able to engage in the type of executive functions needed to properly weigh such a huge (or small, depending on genetic endowment) decision."

Wise words of a smart guy on another forum.
:\ so i'm guessing using the pro-anabolic kit and the most minimum dosage isn't a good idea? I just need a small test boost (probably not even a full cycle's worth) :p but alright then....... Can I still use HGH though? I need to grow a little bit and I heard while your still in puberty it can increase your height and also help you get bigger as well.

@Torque, not a troll, just need info.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
The real HGH is very expensive and illegal. The natty stuff is alright nothing special. Use that hard earned money ( or your parents money) on food. Guarantee you that you will gain more from busting your ass in the gym and eating alot than any steroid at your age.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
What exactly did creatine do to your uncle?

R

rs_pwner

Awards
The real HGH is very expensive and illegal. The natty stuff is alright nothing special. Use that hard earned money ( or your parents money) on food. Guarantee you that you will gain more from busting your ass in the gym and eating alot than any steroid at your age.
I found some HGH spray on a site where they claim it's made in an FDA lab and contains real HGH lol i think it was alwaysyoung.com or something like that. But i was gonna use the stuff by LG Sciences. I just need to grow taller.

What exactly did creatine do to your uncle?
He's bloated up now. He used to bench 350 in high school and was super built. Now he is bloaty and fat looking even though he still works out a lot. He's never taken steroids. Just creatine =\ i think the water from the creatine in his muscle has come out.

W

WerdUp

Awards
Uncle blaming his terrible diet and exercise routines or other health issues on creatine is RIDICULOUS.

On a final note, You ARE 100% too young to be involved with any supplements besides the basic creatine and proteins. Don't do something stupid now and regret it 10 years down the road. Just eat big, lift heavy, and you should grow like a weed

T

TorqueGTR04

Awards
No you don't need that stuff at 17. You're producing tons of testosterone already. Even a natural boost is probably useless to you. Plus if you have no lifting experience there's no reason to jump straight into PH's. You have a ton of natural potential to tap into before that should ever cross your mind, not to mention you should probably have 5 years of lifting under your belt at minimum.

Here's some perspective. When I was 14 and started lifting I weighed around 115. With a little bit of lifting, protein, and creatine, I went from 115 to 165 in 3 years. Granted I grew a little bit height wise but I did put on 20+ pounds of LBM between 10th and 11th grade football seasons. Oh the joys of skyrocketing test levels during puberty.

Even since I've been in college I've put on another 20 pounds of muscle. Went from 171 in August 2009 to over 190 lbs now. I was over 200 at the end of my recent bulk but I had some fat to get rid of, which I'm doing currently. This is all without any prohormones. Just the staples - protein, creatine, multis, fish oil, some pre-workout mixes, etc...

To begin you could honestly just modify your diet to lose the weight you want to lose. Keep protein intake to a minimum of 1-1.5g per lb of bodyweight daily, cut your carb intake, keep fats moderate. That's at least the most basic way to do it. At a young age, physiological change is easy. Don't experiment with hormones until you've really reached your natural limit, and even then it may not be worth it.

As far as the HGH goes, don't do that either. You don't want to risk looking like a neanderthal or getting an HGH gut. Not to mention there's probably no way you could afford the real thing. At the most you could try supplements like HGHPro, Powerfull, or bulk GABA (but again there's no reason you need to just starting out). You're already 6'2", be happy about that. You're taller than most already.

R

rs_pwner

Awards
Uncle blaming his terrible diet and exercise routines or other health issues on creatine is RIDICULOUS.

On a final note, You ARE 100% too young to be involved with any supplements besides the basic creatine and proteins. Don't do something stupid now and regret it 10 years down the road. Just eat big, lift heavy, and you should grow like a weed
So no HGH boosting as well? I'm only planned using it one time :eek:. I planned from the start barely using it and pretty much outlasting on protein and NO.

No you don't need that stuff at 17. You're producing tons of testosterone already. Even a natural boost is probably useless to you. Plus if you have no lifting experience there's no reason to jump straight into PH's. You have a ton of natural potential to tap into before that should ever cross your mind, not to mention you should probably have 5 years of lifting under your belt at minimum.

Here's some perspective. When I was 14 and started lifting I weighed around 115. With a little bit of lifting, protein, and creatine, I went from 115 to 165 in 3 years. Granted I grew a little bit height wise but I did put on 20+ pounds of LBM between 10th and 11th grade football seasons. Oh the joys of skyrocketing test levels during puberty.

Even since I've been in college I've put on another 20 pounds of muscle. Went from 171 in August 2009 to over 190 lbs now. I was over 200 at the end of my recent bulk but I had some fat to get rid of, which I'm doing currently. This is all without any prohormones. Just the staples - protein, creatine, multis, fish oil, some pre-workout mixes, etc...

To begin you could honestly just modify your diet to lose the weight you want to lose. Keep protein intake to a minimum of 1-1.5g per lb of bodyweight daily, cut your carb intake, keep fats moderate. That's at least the most basic way to do it. At a young age, physiological change is easy. Don't experiment with hormones until you've really reached your natural limit, and even then it may not be worth it.

As far as the HGH goes, don't do that either. You don't want to risk looking like a neanderthal or getting an HGH gut. Not to mention there's probably no way you could afford the real thing. At the most you could try supplements like HGHPro, Powerfull, or bulk GABA (but again there's no reason you need to just starting out). You're already 6'2", be happy about that. You're taller than most already.
Yeah I heard that 1g of protein per pound was to gain muscle. True HGH is like $300+/shot and it has to be done daily lol. That's just a little over my budget after around 5 days. But those HGH guts look disgusting, it's like a beer belly only muscular. But I would like to grow atleast to 6'4 or 6'5. This is what I planned on taking....: store.anabolicminds.com /product/legal-gear/ghenerate-4-oz. html but I guess i'm gonna have to take that out my stack to then?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I found some HGH spray on a site where they claim it's made in an FDA lab and contains real HGH lol i think it was alwaysyoung.com or something like that. But i was gonna use the stuff by LG Sciences. I just need to grow taller.

He's bloated up now. He used to bench 350 in high school and was super built. Now he is bloaty and fat looking even though he still works out a lot. He's never taken steroids. Just creatine =\ i think the water from the creatine in his muscle has come out.
The HGH spray isnt real HGH... doesnt matter what they say.. its not.. waste of money.

Creatine isnt the reason your uncle looks the way he does... not a chance... not even possible.

Do some research... dont believe everything you see/read.

remember.... creatine didnt do that to your uncle.
at 17 the only supps you need are FOOD, SLEEP, and LIFT. Why? because your body is already producing a sh*t ton of Test.... time to use it!

A

AlexT07

Awards
Scared of creatine (a harmless supp that even this guy shouldn't be considering because he's never lifted a weight in his life) but you are happy to potentially mess with your endocrine system and screw your hormones/growth up?

lol, this is a joke right?

Your 17 - no - period. First start to train, sort a simple routine out and study proper diets and make gradual changes, maybe consider a protein supplement.

Supps are like alloy wheels, your diet and training is the car. You ain't getting nowhere without a proper foundation. Take on board what people have said here, and for gods sake don't touch pro hormones. I first dabbled at 20 after I'd trained a few years, and I was too young then, wish I hadn't.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age, eat and sleep.

You'll be thrilled with the results.

And if you're dying to spend money, spend it on a full blood panel to check all of your levels and make sure they're in order (but if you don't notice anything strange, then you should be fine to begin with).

R

rs_pwner

Awards
Scared of creatine (a harmless supp that even this guy shouldn't be considering because he's never lifted a weight in his life) but you are happy to potentially mess with your endocrine system and screw your hormones/growth up?

lol, this is a joke right?

Your 17 - no - period. First start to train, sort a simple routine out and study proper diets and make gradual changes, maybe consider a protein supplement.

Supps are like alloy wheels, your diet and training is the car. You ain't getting nowhere without a proper foundation. Take on board what people have said here, and for gods sake don't touch pro hormones. I first dabbled at 20 after I'd trained a few years, and I was too young then, wish I hadn't.

mod edit: closed. read the rules. no ph/hormone talk under 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.