I dont like my isolate... there must be another "whey"

  1. I dont like my isolate... there must be another "whey"


    Not that it's bad but at this point I hate Isopure Zero Carb... I need something new. Someone help me.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka


  2. XF whey, arctic lemonade or mocha

    You can thank me later
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  3. Premium Protein Blend by muscle feast or whey to build muscle by ****
    •   
       


  4. isopure is only isolate....if you want just isolate, **** isolation and species isolyze come to mind

  5. Isopure is pretty good stuff. Expensive but good. I love Optimums Pro-Complex. Excellent protein and maybe slightly cheaper than Isopure. Plus I don't work work any company and I'm not a sponsor trying to sell you!.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Isopure is pretty good stuff. Expensive but good. I love Optimums Pro-Complex. Excellent protein and maybe slightly cheaper than Isopure. Plus I don't work work any company and I'm not a sponsor trying to sell you!.
    Buy standard whey, add bcaas, save money, get same results with better taste
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  7. Isopure is great dont get me wrong I just dont like it anymore. Mocha sounds tasty. And the whole BCAA/standard whey might even be a better option.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  8. True Protein has the most flavors, the most options, customizable blends, did I mention over 37 flavors, and the best price. Not sure why anyone would use another company for protein or supps

  9. Dymatize Elite, its cheap, its a standard blend but with a higher percentage of isolate than most other whey powders, its gluten free, its actually FDA approved so you know its straight legit label claims to a T. Dont get the 12 hr one or the fusion, just get the straight up cheap Dymatize elite. Its all I've used for 3 yrs now and I love it!!

  10. Thats actually the one I was leaning towards lately
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Thats actually the one I was leaning towards lately
    Dymatize does make some good protein as well


    Im waiting for my tub of Isoflex Chocolate Mint Supreme right now, I hear it's awesome
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    True Protein has the most flavors, the most options, customizable blends, did I mention over 37 flavors, and the best price. Not sure why anyone would use another company for protein or supps
    True protein blows everything out of the water when you know how to make it work for you.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  13. ^^ this, I buy the cold filtered isolate in 5lb increments in like 5 or 6 flavors, then buy 10lbs of a mix of 50 Malt 50 dex and add to my PWO drink. they also have the best prices on supps like DAA, creatine, fish oil etc

    EDIT: the best PWO shake I have ever tasted was 50g of the isolate Cake batter flavor, then throw in 2 cups of fruity pepples and about 1.5 cups of cold water and blend, It taste like funfetti cake with sprinkles

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    ^^ this, I buy the cold filtered isolate in 5lb increments in like 5 or 6 flavors, then buy 10lbs of a mix of 50 Malt 50 dex and add to my PWO drink. they also have the best prices on supps like DAA, creatine, fish oil etc
    Oats would be better than malto or dex. Yes even postworkout
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  15. To be honest I think carb source is usually irrelevant meaning if I have oats for breakfast or low fart pop tarts i dont think it makes a diierence. That being said PWO its debated if you need fast acting carbs so I go with the fast acting. I will say things like oatmeal keep me feeling fuller for much longer, so when on a cut I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast but only because it keeps me fuller longer

  16. I cannot stomach **** protein, I ordered 4 sample orders and hated every flavor. I use muscle feast now when I want the extra good (more then just protein) on a regular basis me and my buddy use raw eggs.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    To be honest I think carb source is usually irrelevant meaning if I have oats for breakfast or low fart pop tarts i dont think it makes a diierence. That being said PWO its debated if you need fast acting carbs so I go with the fast acting. I will say things like oatmeal keep me feeling fuller for much longer, so when on a cut I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast but only because it keeps me fuller longer
    You don't need carbs at all post workout. Still though if I was eating carbs it wouldn't be Fruity Pebbles and Low Fart Pop tarts. After all who wants farts for breakfast?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You don't need carbs at all post workout. Still though if I was eating carbs it wouldn't be Fruity Pebbles and Low Fart Pop tarts. After all who wants farts for breakfast?
    Oatmeal REALLY bloats me, I eat breakfast about 1 hour before my workout so I need something I can digest easily and not feel bloated when I get into the gym. I usually have a protein shake and either the knock off brand of Nutri grain bars or a low fat pop tart. SAME EXACT MACROS OF A QUATER OATMEAL PACKET. I am on a cut so am on a low carb diet. When Im bulking Ill usually ahve 2 or 3 equaling about 90g carbs, 50g protein. I tend to stay away from cereal becasue its tough to gauge the macros from the milk

  19. Cream of wheat is a good alternative to oatmeal without the bloat. Not so good in a shake though, at least i havent gotten it right.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Cream of wheat is a good alternative to oatmeal without the bloat. Not so good in a shake though, at least i havent gotten it right.
    Cream of brown rice too
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  21. On and bcaa's added in works for me

  22. Humapro+Chained Reaction=No bloat, quick digestion, no visit to the bathroom.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    True Protein has the most flavors, the most options, customizable blends, did I mention over 37 flavors, and the best price. Not sure why anyone would use another company for protein or supps
    ForUnutrition has an awesome vanilla, tastes just like angel food cake and True Protein is not even close in price. They were offering free samples of all their Whey Protein Isolate flavors. Strawberry was very good also.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by spicyer View Post
    ForUnutrition has an awesome vanilla, tastes just like angel food cake and True Protein is not even close in price. They were offering free samples of all their Whey Protein Isolate flavors. Strawberry was very good also.
    They are not free. I just checked it out. You have to pay $4.95 shipping. That is not free to me. I know plenty of companies that will give you free samples and you don't have to pay shipping. For instance AI Sports Nutrition gives free samples that you don't have to pay shipping for. Controlled labs also does. The key word here is free.

  25. Never heard of ForUNutrition. My only hang up with TP is its so expensive which is why I would really only invest in it for a custom blend I know I need and designed.

    Well I decided to stick with a blend protein and BCAAs. This is my pre-workout nutrition and a mix between slow/fast should do me good through the lift. Elite XT and Beverly International MASS Aminos.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  26. I'm taking ****'s Whey To Build Muscle right now! It tastes so damn good!

  27. TruScience protein has the best taste and bang for the buck IMO. Stick with the straight whey or isolates.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    True protein blows everything out of the water when you know how to make it work for you.
    I am not a very big fan of there flavors at all.

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "rib cage" muscle, how to isolate?
    By baham99 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 06:54 PM
  2. "dont tell the kids!" new steroid study
    By billm311 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. please suggest "plain whey" supplement
    By florin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Log in
Log in