A pw that works as good as the 1,3dimeth stuff, without such a crash.

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
I have yet to find a stim i like as much as 1,3.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Take high dose methyl b12 with it u will not crash

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Just get more sleep and stop using "fake energy". Real energy is much much better.
Thats assuming he does not already get enough sleep. Excess sleep can be worse on energy levels than when deprived. He asked if anything worked as well as 1,3d without the crash, not how to obtain optimum energy levels.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thats assuming he does not already get enough sleep. Excess sleep can be worse on energy levels than when deprived. He asked if anything worked as well as 1,3d without the crash, not how to obtain optimum energy levels.
Thankyou. I appreciate the advice, but Ive been living a fitness lifestyle since I was 15. I get enough sleep when I can but I still wanna have fun with supplements. I will admit however that Im lookng for something more on the healthy side.

Thanks Jansen!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose it exist?
I agree there needs to be a new pre-workout with no 1'3 dime that gives that kind of energy, I def feel Caffeine/Sulbutiamine combo is the best for energy.

Hey everyone Kingdong told me it was ok to post this link in the thread.

If anyone has any idea on what they want to see in a pre-workout product, stim or non stim please post it up in this thread, Athletix will give what the people want!

What do you want to see in a pre-workout supplement?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't found anything I like as much ad 1,3 dimeth....but I don't experience any crash

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Thankyou. I appreciate the advice, but Ive been living a fitness lifestyle since I was 15. I get enough sleep when I can but I still wanna have fun with supplements. I will admit however that Im lookng for something more on the healthy side.

Thanks Jansen!
Im with ya. I eat right, sleep the best I can, and keep stress to a minimum for maximum recovery. That being said, I fully enjoy taking advantage of supplements. For the sake of this thread, I will admit that 1,3d is an awesome tool to bring out the competitive edge in the gym. Probably not the healthiest of supps, but hey, pick your poison. Yohimbe works "ok" but much less mental stimulation than 1,3d. Black coffee is actually LOADED with antioxidants, and a much healthier alternative. I would be interested to hear when you find your fav stim.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose it exist?
I don't get a crash from 1,3-dimeth. And yes, there are preworkout products out there without 1,3-dimeth that are as good, if not better, IMO - one is Assault (Suma Root formulation).

~Rosie~

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
I suppose the crash is dependant on dosing. Jack3d never gave me jitters or crash but
1MR made me fly for hours untill I burnt out. Have no idea the dosage in either, and do not have experience with bulk.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would PM BigT or Southpaw23.

I haven't tried many stimulants that are sold in America and these guys seem to have taken pretty much everything. I have asked them both for recommendations and comparisons when I am looking at branded products rather than bulk supplies which I tend to buy.

Both of them have been very helpful in offering detailed recommendations.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximize v2 has a great dose of 1,3 dimethyl and is guaranteed to be "crash" free....seriously. You will not crash, and will have all the benefits of 1,3.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Maximize v2 has a great dose of 1,3 dimethyl and is guaranteed to be "crash" free....seriously. You will not crash, and will have all the benefits of 1,3.
I tried the maximize sample and yes, you do not crash as you would with some others :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to get a tub of this, I tried a couple samples but just wasn't enough to see how it works. Def on my to do list.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive crashed hard on Maximize. Like keep me away from sharp objects hard.

jdrannin1

Awards
Does it exist? It will in a few months!
You're such a bloody tease.

OP, look into Lit-Up. It has a very good stim component and is geranium free. Superpump max is also a very good pre without 1,3.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that the I have used PowerChews and there has been no evident crash with a nice amount of energy along a sweet thermogenic efft, and NO jitters whatsoever.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I tried the maximize sample and yes, you do not crash as you would with some others :)
+1 Far smoother energy taper for sure. Try to get your hands on a sample!

Does it exist? It will in a few months!
Pretty excited for what DS will bring to the world of preworkout! Know I'll be trying at launch :D. Hoping it doesn't suppress appetite like MHA!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best pre-WO = Testosterone no ester + Dbol blend lol

...I haven't tried any non-stim pre-WO's that delivers anywhere close to what a 1,3 dim product does

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Best pre-WO = Testosterone no ester + Dbol blend lol

...I haven't tried any non-stim pre-WO's that delivers anywhere close to what a 1,3 dim product does
Thats because non-stims dont contain stims.

You wont come close to the energy of a 1,3. Thats not why you take non-stim pre's tho

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
I try to limit my 1,3 workouts to no more then 2 a week. Usually just one.

jontrainer

Awards
I use asgt. I think they use a mix of caffeine and bitter orange. No crash(for me). Lit Up is good too.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Lit Up is good. The energy doesn't compare to 1,3 but it's definitely worth a try.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol you're the first then.

Based just on the half lives of the stims, no real "crash" can/should be felt, but everyone is different I suppose.