Natadrol help

AlexT07

Awards
Hi guys,

Just a bit of feedback from anyone whos had any experience with Natadrol before. I'm currently 10 days into the 'Natabolic stack' which i thought i'd try given it was a decent price for the full kit & having viewed logs there seem to be some positive results from it.
Anyway, i'm 10 days in and so far i can honestly say i've had 1 decent nights sleep with 9 absolutely crap nights sleep. Now some people may be able to deal with this fine sometimes but i work 55-60 hours a week over 6 days so to me even 1 nights sleep can leave me feeling crap for a few days. I can definitely feel this stuff working - i've had no strength/stamina increases at all, in fact I've been so tired I'd say ive actually been weaker! But i'm up a couple of lbs and more predominantly i can feel its definitely increasing my aggression. To be honest, its a little uncomfortable how much its increased it by because i've found myself getting pissed off and wound up very easily or just generally feeling in a pissed off mood. Now this may in part be down to the crap sleep ive been having? Either way I'm not normally an aggressive or moody person but this stuff is making me quite uncomfortable with how I'm feeling.
Looking at the logs bad sleep is definitely a common theme with quite a lot of people on this product, but most do seem to say it goes after the first few days. I've also heard of bp/prostate issues but i regularly check my bp and thats fine at around 112/76 at the moment. To be honest i've been taking cycle support because i had a tub left over from a previous cycle, yes this may be overkill but i had it on hand and i'm always one to be extra safe than sorry!
So just after your opinions - has anyone else ran this and experienced anything similar? Do you think i should ride it out and see how it goes, or consider cutting the cycle short for the sake of my sleep?
Any feedback appreciated.

darkwing

Awards
The 1st time I took Natadrol I had a good cycle, w/ mild/moderate trouble sleeping. I had great strength gains. I traded for a couple bottle and have had them for about a year. I have tried 3-4 times to do another run, but each time I have trouble sleeping & muscle cramps when I sleep that no amount of Taurine had been able to stop. I say cut it short. No wait, I still have 1 full unopened bottle. You should keep going and buy this bottle from me =)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive ran Natadrol 3 times so far, first run 6 caps a day at 2/2/2, never dosed after 6pm. the other runs i bumped it to 8 caps 2/2/2/2 sometimes i played with it, but again never dosed past 6pm.. IMO Natadrol is the best natty supplement out there, Ive had awesome re-comp effects from it and I'll continue to use it. try changing up your dosing scheme and see if anything changes..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive ran Natadrol 3 times so far, first run 6 caps a day at 2/2/2, never dosed after 6pm. the other runs i bumped it to 8 caps 2/2/2/2 sometimes i played with it, but again never dosed past 6pm.. IMO Natadrol is the best natty supplement out there, Ive had awesome re-comp effects from it and I'll continue to use it. try changing up your dosing scheme and see if anything changes..
I'm running it soon so good to hear it works great.

I plan on running it at 6 caps a day for 2 weeks and 8 caps a day for another 4 weeks, I was thinking 3/3 or 4/4..........did you find spreading it out in 3 or 4 doses worked better?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running it soon so good to hear it works great.

I plan on running it at 6 caps a day for 2 weeks and 8 caps a day for another 4 weeks, I was thinking 3/3 or 4/4..........did you find spreading it out in 3 or 4 doses worked better?
I found 8 a day works best..but thats me... I was at one time doing a 3/3, but thoughts made me switch to a 2/2/2, 2/2/2/2 , more active for longer periods.. can i honestly say it blew the other dosing plan away? no.., but it worked and i ran with it. a serious 6 week cycle is where its at!.. proper diet, and kick ass in the gym, all the things you already know..and its fabulous.

Its not one of those rat killer PH's some companies push out real quick to make fast cash, different results obviously, but natadrol is for sure a winner in my book

i'll be honest JD, I'm running it with MMv2 right now:D my strength is blowing through the roof!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found 8 a day works best..but thats me... I was at one time doing a 3/3, but thoughts made me switch to a 2/2/2, 2/2/2/2 , more active for longer periods.. can i honestly say it blew the other dosing plan away? no.., but it worked and i ran with it. a serious 6 week cycle is where its at!.. proper diet, and kick ass in the gym, all the things you already know..and its fabulous.

Its not one of those rat killer PH's some companies push out real quick to make fast cash, different results obviously, but natadrol is for sure a winner in my book

i'll be honest JD, I'm running it with MMv2 right now:D my strength is blowing through the roof!
Awsome:D Thanks for the info buddy!

I plan on running it with Androhard/Androlean and Forma-Stanzol + Adamantium(DAA) Can't wait :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awsome:D Thanks for the info buddy!

I plan on running it with Androhard/Androlean and Forma-Stanzol + Adamantium(DAA) Can't wait :D
That looks killer man!! log that **** so i can follow!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Natadrol worked but it took about 2 weeks for me to kick in. Also I dosed it at 8, 10, and even 12. I would stick with 8! There was a huge difference between 6 caps and 8 caps but not that much of a difference when I went higher.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol worked but it took about 2 weeks for me to kick in. Also I dosed it at 8, 10, and even 12. I would stick with 8! There was a huge difference between 6 caps and 8 caps but not that much of a difference when I went higher.
i agree^^ 8 is the ultimate sweet spot.. hands down..after the first week is when i start to feel the product also.. which is almost standard for for most products.

how long did you run it for?