Ecdysterone for joints/cartilage

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read this article: Ecdysterone repairs cartilage in joints
Was wondering if there were any follow up to it.

I suffer from osteoarthritis on my left shoulder, and am always on the lookout to find something that can improve my situation. Was wondering if anyone has tried Ecdysterone for joint health?

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Just read this article: Ecdysterone repairs cartilage in joints
Was wondering if there were any follow up to it.

I suffer from osteoarthritis on my left shoulder, and am always on the lookout to find something that can improve my situation. Was wondering if anyone has tried Ecdysterone for joint health?
I take it and am aware of the study you are referring too. I don't have joint issues yet but have the mentality that prevention is a plus. I have my father taking it who is 65 yo and does have joint issues. He's been on it for about a month and no significant difference yet. This is something that I think would take a considerable amount of time to work as opposed to COX-2 inhibitors which have quick effects. We are talking about building cartilage here. He is on 50mg of ECDY btw.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it and am aware of the study you are referring too. I don't have joint issues yet but have the mentality that prevention is a plus. I have my father taking it who is 65 yo and does have joint issues. He's been on it for about a month and no significant difference yet. This is something that I think would take a considerable amount of time to work as opposed to COX-2 inhibitors which have quick effects. We are talking about building cartilage here. He is on 50mg of ECDY btw.
thanks for your input, what product are you using?