b6 before sex?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard this reduces prolactin, so can I take some before sex and last a decent length longer? Im already healthy sexually by the way. This isnt to diagnose a problem.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive heard this reduces prolactin, so can I take some before sex and last a decent length longer? Im already healthy sexually by the way. This isnt to diagnose a problem.
did a quick search and found this b6 which had been known to reduce the strength of sexual nerve signals in the body, which makes it easier for you to last longer quickly.

by Alex Connor

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

I thought lowering prolactin was to reduce the refractory period, allowing you to go again sooner, not last longer the first time.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just do the "munch and spank" for your first shot. Then keep spankin n munching till you come back to attention and your lil soldier is ready to fire again with a reloaded cannon....Ps that is what dust ruffles are really for on the bottom of the bed in chicks rooms.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, P5P can be decent for reducing the refractory period. I find l-dopa/mucuna pruriens extract superior for it though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just do the "munch and spank" for your first shot. Then keep spankin n munching till you come back to attention and your lil soldier is ready to fire again with a reloaded cannon....Ps that is what dust ruffles are really for on the bottom of the bed in chicks rooms.
Sound advice right here. :banana:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Im supposed to use the dust ruffle? Dang Ive been using her panties :banana:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
fatburner2007 Supplements 28
fatburner2007 OTC Drug 22
CJ_Xfit89 Supplements 7
RoadBlocK Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5