formadrol and DAA ( lit up)
- 06-08-2011, 07:02 PM
- 06-08-2011, 07:04 PM
06-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Agreed with bigt. Daa and form are fine together. Another option is daa with inhibit-e oror i3c
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
06-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Run it and tell us how it goes, id love to see the results!
toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
06-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Does anyone know what the AI's in Formadrol are? I can't decipher the label.
06-08-2011, 10:34 PM
06-09-2011, 04:09 PM
reason why I picked forma is because I founds some at a real decent price. As far as inhibit E I dont really respond well to ATD
06-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Agree with my man T!, Formadrol is freaking potent **** man.... are you buying bulk DAA? to run it with..
a Wyked, DAA/HCG, Formadrol stack sounds very tempting
Look out ladies!
06-09-2011, 10:20 PM
06-10-2011, 01:15 PM
06-10-2011, 05:12 PM
06-10-2011, 06:19 PM
06-12-2011, 12:04 AM
06-13-2011, 01:11 PM
I am about to try DAA Pure (think that's the brand) and Formadrol Extreme. I am 58 amd hoping for a boost, been kinda stuck on my lifts and weight for the last 4 months. Anyone tried these two before? The dosage that was recommended was 3 caps DAA all at one and 3 caps throught the day (morn, afternoon, evening) daily for the whole 4 weeks. I was going to try a 4 week cycle to see. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated since this is the first time trying anything other than the normal supplement run. Thanks.
06-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By good2Badawg in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:26 AM
- By squats20x in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
- By phillyguy79 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:19 PM
- By BTS in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:04 PM
- By noobie1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:43 PM