formadrol and DAA ( lit up)

1. formadrol and DAA ( lit up)

has anyone ran Daa with Formadrol

2. Quote Originally Posted by hustlehands View Post
    has anyone ran Daa with Formadrol
    running daa with a ai is standard practice-throw in some mucuna for good measure.

3. Agreed with bigt. Daa and form are fine together. Another option is daa with inhibit-e or erase or i3c
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

4. Run it and tell us how it goes, id love to see the results!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

5. Does anyone know what the AI's in Formadrol are? I can't decipher the label.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

6. DAA and Free Test is your best bet. all app nuts products are made to work together when stacked.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

7. reason why I picked forma is because I founds some at a real decent price. As far as inhibit E I dont really respond well to ATD

8. Agree with my man T!, Formadrol is freaking potent **** man.... are you buying bulk DAA? to run it with..

a Wyked, DAA/HCG, Formadrol stack sounds very tempting

Look out ladies!

9. DAA with Formestane is my favorite combo.
    I'm Back...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    DAA with Formestane is my favorite combo.
    interesting...I have both currently available at my disposal!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

11. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    DAA with Formestane is my favorite combo.

it really is one of the better stacks out there! so many benefits.

could work well on a cut however like myself,works well on a bulk too!!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

12. It's a very nice stack but the greatest thing about it is that it's a very cheap stack

13. Formadrol and DAA is a great combo..run it last summer..nice strength gains,great boost in libido..

14. I am about to try DAA Pure (think that's the brand) and Formadrol Extreme. I am 58 amd hoping for a boost, been kinda stuck on my lifts and weight for the last 4 months. Anyone tried these two before? The dosage that was recommended was 3 caps DAA all at one and 3 caps throught the day (morn, afternoon, evening) daily for the whole 4 weeks. I was going to try a 4 week cycle to see. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated since this is the first time trying anything other than the normal supplement run. Thanks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rickg1953 View Post
    I am about to try DAA Pure (think that's the brand) and Formadrol Extreme. I am 58 amd hoping for a boost, been kinda stuck on my lifts and weight for the last 4 months. Anyone tried these two before? The dosage that was recommended was 3 caps DAA all at one and 3 caps throught the day (morn, afternoon, evening) daily for the whole 4 weeks. I was going to try a 4 week cycle to see. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated since this is the first time trying anything other than the normal supplement run. Thanks.
    Appears that the serving size of that brand is 4 caps = 3g DAA...you could dose 6 caps a day, but generally all you need is the 3g or 4 caps...taken either all 4 in the morning (I prefer using it preWO, it gives me a definite boost) or some like a 2+2 (morning, late afternoon) dosing.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911/Formadrol???
    By good2Badawg in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:26 AM
  2. formadrol/ m1d?
    By squats20x in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
  3. T-911 and Formadrol together?
    By phillyguy79 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14