REAL EPHEDRA

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me are there any companies that still make fat burners containing the REAL ephedra that worked so well 10 yrs ago? I see products like Lipoderm and ECA Xtreme that say it contains ephedra extract etc but i want to find something with the real ingredients.

thanks

mildot

Awards
"real" ephedra cannot be sold in USA for otc products. it would likely contain an alkaloid.
lets keep site names for this off this forum. thanks...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"real" ephedra cannot be sold in USA for otc products. it would likely contain an alkaloid.
It's sold in asthma products, which certainly are OTC.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Ephedrine is an alkaloid of the Ephedra plant, yes, and that is what those products contain. No websites were mentioned in my post. Thanks...

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do not have problem with capping, I know where u can get Ephedra powder(the real thing). PM me

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
well how about ephedra extract??? For example products like lipoderm..any good?? As for primatene is that as good or the equivalent as the ephedra that was in the original Hydroxycut?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Also how long can one take the eca stack before needing a break?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also how long can one take the eca stack before needing a break?
I wouldn't go over 8 weeks and you're probably better off cutting it at 6 or 4, taking a break and picking it (or something else) back up.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
whats the deal with ephedra extract?? when a supplement says it has 25mg of ephedra extract is that the same thing or no good?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it is illegal for a supp company to market/sell a product [ as a fat burner] containing ephedra alkaloids ( what makes it burn fat ). if it says ephedrine extract ( leaves) its garbage. if somehow you find a supp that says mu huang or sida cordifolia, its the good stuff...but probably old. i still have a little bit of lipodrene exp 2009 left but it doesnt have the same kick that it used to.

bronkaid and primatene are not marketed or sold as fat burners, which is why they are sold OTC ( in most places ).

mildot

Awards
It's sold in asthma products, which certainly are OTC.
I am referring to OTC fat loss supplements. Like weight loss. It is being sold OTC for medical use in most of USA.

Case in point. Go to pharmacy and tell them you want to buy it for fat cutting... They will not let you have it. State the use is for respiratory, you will pick it up.

In my State of Alabama it is behind the counter at pharmacy for medical OTC use, not fat loss. Other states in SouthEast also restrict the "OTC" products to this application also. I get your point that it is OTC for purchase.
How about controlled or signed for purchase OTC purchase then?

BTW OP is referring to fat burners. So no OTC fat burners contain this...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
it is illegal for a supp company to market/sell a product [ as a fat burner] containing ephedra alkaloids ( what makes it burn fat ). if it says ephedrine extract ( leaves) its garbage. if somehow you find a supp that says mu huang or sida cordifolia, its the good stuff...but probably old. i still have a little bit of lipodrene exp 2009 left but it doesnt have the same kick that it used to.

bronkaid and primatene are not marketed or sold as fat burners, which is why they are sold OTC ( in most places ).
i found a product that says its ma huang 25mg then in perenthisis is says ephedra extract

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I am referring to OTC fat loss supplements. Like weight loss. It is being sold OTC for medical use in most of USA.

Case in point. Go to pharmacy and tell them you want to buy it for fat cutting... They will not let you have it. State the use is for respiratory, you will pick it up.

In my State of Alabama it is behind the counter at pharmacy for medical OTC use, not fat loss. Other states in SouthEast also restrict the "OTC" products to this application also. I get your point that it is OTC for purchase.
How about controlled or signed for purchase OTC purchase then?

BTW OP is referring to fat burners. So no OTC fat burners contain this...
That is correct. They also won't sell it to you if you go up to them and say "Excuse me my good sir, I would like to purchase some Primatene in order to manufacture methamphetamine products!" In other news, the sky is blue.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a difference between ephedrine and ephedra...ephedra has other alkaloids and in my experience ephedra is superior to ephedrine, especially w/ appetite control and energy.

I dont blame people for trying to find real ephedra...as I wish too.

ephedrine=wine cooler
ephedra=vodka

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a difference between ephedrine and ephedra...ephedra has other alkaloids and in my experience ephedra is superior to ephedrine, especially w/ appetite control and energy.

I dont blame people for trying to find real ephedra...as I wish too.

ephedrine=wine cooler
ephedra=vodka
Very true.I have not found anything that comes close to preban ephedra.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Re: Bronkaid/Primatene. Don't buy too much per month or you get an interesting letter in the mail. They can also refuse the sale if you've purchased too much in a months time.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
will primatene burn fat as good as ma huang ephedra when used in ECA stack?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will primatene burn fat as good as ma huang ephedra when used in ECA stack?
Well, ephedrine (primatene) has specifically what you need for fat loss.

Ephedra has other alkaloids such as nor-ephedrine which greatly improves the appetite suppressing effects.

Its possible, although there is no answer that I know of to this...but the alkaloids quite possible have a synergistic effect with the ephedrine alkaloid for enhanced direct fat burning effects. This is just my theory though so dont take it to heart. I do know Ephedra gave me dramatic results where ephedrine just pretty good.

There was a product called Adipokinex back in the day (not current version) which contained 1R,2S norephedrine HCl which gave the best possible appettite suppression over ephedra and ephedrine. Stim effect was lower too so I here.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, well i have been googling for a few days and have found a product called red cutz which seems to be Legit...Active ingredient says Sida Cordifolla (eph akaloids) 25mg...From my research this is the REAL ephedra that worked so well back in the 90's and is supperior to primatene correct??

Can anyone shed some light on this?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok guys, well i have been googling for a few days and have found a product called red cutz which seems to be Legit...Active ingredient says Sida Cordifolla (eph akaloids) 25mg...From my research this is the REAL ephedra that worked so well back in the 90's and is supperior to primatene correct??

Can anyone shed some light on this?
Those ephedra products your finding arent the same as the pre-ban. Its just marketing gimmicks. Sida Cordifolla isnt what your looking for.

I wouldnt exactly call it superior, you have to account for your needs such as additional stim effect, appetite control, and also account for the fact that old school MaHuang ephedra has much more sides.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill add that its hard to trust many under-ground companies (even mainstream, lol). If you go to the pharmacy and get ephedrine for your breathing needs at least you know your getting pure, clean ephedrine.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Or, as mentioned before, shop at Canadian websites.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
so would pure ephedrine hcl like primatene to the trick in the ECA??? Have you guys had great results with that? If so I may just stick with that

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so would pure ephedrine hcl like primatene to the trick in the ECA??? Have you guys had great results with that? If so I may just stick with that
Absolutely...many will say its a better combo than any legal fat burner on the market.

Personally I prefer ECAlpha which is Alpha-burn instead of aspirin.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely...many will say its a better combo than any legal fat burner on the market.

Personally I prefer ECAlpha which is Alpha-burn instead of aspirin.
what is the alpha burn supposed to do?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good idea, at least you dont have to take all that Guaifenesin.
I always enjoyed it. Helped my breathing :D

Tabbykat

Awards
4Real???

If this is 4real, could u plz help another out :) I used it when it was around (real stuff) years ago & has tremendous success! Sadly, yrs go by & I've packed on 50lbs due to depression & I would so love to get back to where I used 2B, when it was around!!! :) :)

Tabbykat

Awards
I would love to know!!! I miss it so much & need it now more than ever!!! :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe there is a company that is now selling it in a fat burner product and pre workout product, let me check and see if I cand find the name. Saw it in my local shop here...

Tabbykat

Awards
Awesome! That would B so GR8!!! Plz lemme know what'cha find out... Thanx :)