REAL EPHEDRA - AnabolicMinds.com

REAL EPHEDRA

  1. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    REAL EPHEDRA


    can anyone tell me are there any companies that still make fat burners containing the REAL ephedra that worked so well 10 yrs ago? I see products like Lipoderm and ECA Xtreme that say it contains ephedra extract etc but i want to find something with the real ingredients.

    thanks

  2. New Member
    owlicks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    14109

    Reputation

    Primatene, Bronkaid. Or order from Canada.
  3. New Member
    mildot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    "real" ephedra cannot be sold in USA for otc products. it would likely contain an alkaloid.
    lets keep site names for this off this forum. thanks...
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    "real" ephedra cannot be sold in USA for otc products. it would likely contain an alkaloid.
    lets keep site names for this off this forum. thanks...
    It's sold in asthma products, which certainly are OTC.
  5. New Member
    owlicks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    14109

    Reputation

    Ephedrine is an alkaloid of the Ephedra plant, yes, and that is what those products contain. No websites were mentioned in my post. Thanks...
  6. New Member
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    6642

    Reputation

    If you do not have problem with capping, I know where u can get Ephedra powder(the real thing). PM me
  7. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    well how about ephedra extract??? For example products like lipoderm..any good?? As for primatene is that as good or the equivalent as the ephedra that was in the original Hydroxycut?
  8. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    Also how long can one take the eca stack before needing a break?
  9. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Also how long can one take the eca stack before needing a break?
    I wouldn't go over 8 weeks and you're probably better off cutting it at 6 or 4, taking a break and picking it (or something else) back up.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    whats the deal with ephedra extract?? when a supplement says it has 25mg of ephedra extract is that the same thing or no good?
  11. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    it is illegal for a supp company to market/sell a product [ as a fat burner] containing ephedra alkaloids ( what makes it burn fat ). if it says ephedrine extract ( leaves) its garbage. if somehow you find a supp that says mu huang or sida cordifolia, its the good stuff...but probably old. i still have a little bit of lipodrene exp 2009 left but it doesnt have the same kick that it used to.

    bronkaid and primatene are not marketed or sold as fat burners, which is why they are sold OTC ( in most places ).
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  12. New Member
    mildot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    128

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    "real" ephedra cannot be sold in USA for otc products. it would likely contain an alkaloid.
    lets keep site names for this off this forum. thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's sold in asthma products, which certainly are OTC.
    I am referring to OTC fat loss supplements. Like weight loss. It is being sold OTC for medical use in most of USA.

    Case in point. Go to pharmacy and tell them you want to buy it for fat cutting... They will not let you have it. State the use is for respiratory, you will pick it up.

    In my State of Alabama it is behind the counter at pharmacy for medical OTC use, not fat loss. Other states in SouthEast also restrict the "OTC" products to this application also. I get your point that it is OTC for purchase.
    How about controlled or signed for purchase OTC purchase then?

    BTW OP is referring to fat burners. So no OTC fat burners contain this...
  13. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    819
    Rep Power
    170662

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    Primatene, Bronkaid. Or order from Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's sold in asthma products, which certainly are OTC.
    That right there sums it up. If you do order it online order in huge amount so you have to order less...shipping is high!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  14. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    it is illegal for a supp company to market/sell a product [ as a fat burner] containing ephedra alkaloids ( what makes it burn fat ). if it says ephedrine extract ( leaves) its garbage. if somehow you find a supp that says mu huang or sida cordifolia, its the good stuff...but probably old. i still have a little bit of lipodrene exp 2009 left but it doesnt have the same kick that it used to.

    bronkaid and primatene are not marketed or sold as fat burners, which is why they are sold OTC ( in most places ).
    i found a product that says its ma huang 25mg then in perenthisis is says ephedra extract
  15. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    That right there sums it up...
    This exactly. /thread
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  16. New Member
    owlicks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    14109

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    I am referring to OTC fat loss supplements. Like weight loss. It is being sold OTC for medical use in most of USA.

    Case in point. Go to pharmacy and tell them you want to buy it for fat cutting... They will not let you have it. State the use is for respiratory, you will pick it up.

    In my State of Alabama it is behind the counter at pharmacy for medical OTC use, not fat loss. Other states in SouthEast also restrict the "OTC" products to this application also. I get your point that it is OTC for purchase.
    How about controlled or signed for purchase OTC purchase then?

    BTW OP is referring to fat burners. So no OTC fat burners contain this...
    That is correct. They also won't sell it to you if you go up to them and say "Excuse me my good sir, I would like to purchase some Primatene in order to manufacture methamphetamine products!" In other news, the sky is blue.
  17. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    There is a difference between ephedrine and ephedra...ephedra has other alkaloids and in my experience ephedra is superior to ephedrine, especially w/ appetite control and energy.

    I dont blame people for trying to find real ephedra...as I wish too.

    ephedrine=wine cooler
    ephedra=vodka
  18. Advanced Member
    Conagher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    4086

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    There is a difference between ephedrine and ephedra...ephedra has other alkaloids and in my experience ephedra is superior to ephedrine, especially w/ appetite control and energy.

    I dont blame people for trying to find real ephedra...as I wish too.

    ephedrine=wine cooler
    ephedra=vodka
    Very true.I have not found anything that comes close to preban ephedra.
  19. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Re: Bronkaid/Primatene. Don't buy too much per month or you get an interesting letter in the mail. They can also refuse the sale if you've purchased too much in a months time.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    will primatene burn fat as good as ma huang ephedra when used in ECA stack?
  21. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    will primatene burn fat as good as ma huang ephedra when used in ECA stack?
    Well, ephedrine (primatene) has specifically what you need for fat loss.

    Ephedra has other alkaloids such as nor-ephedrine which greatly improves the appetite suppressing effects.

    Its possible, although there is no answer that I know of to this...but the alkaloids quite possible have a synergistic effect with the ephedrine alkaloid for enhanced direct fat burning effects. This is just my theory though so dont take it to heart. I do know Ephedra gave me dramatic results where ephedrine just pretty good.

    There was a product called Adipokinex back in the day (not current version) which contained 1R,2S norephedrine HCl which gave the best possible appettite suppression over ephedra and ephedrine. Stim effect was lower too so I here.
  22. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    ok guys, well i have been googling for a few days and have found a product called red cutz which seems to be Legit...Active ingredient says Sida Cordifolla (eph akaloids) 25mg...From my research this is the REAL ephedra that worked so well back in the 90's and is supperior to primatene correct??

    Can anyone shed some light on this?
  23. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    ok guys, well i have been googling for a few days and have found a product called red cutz which seems to be Legit...Active ingredient says Sida Cordifolla (eph akaloids) 25mg...From my research this is the REAL ephedra that worked so well back in the 90's and is supperior to primatene correct??

    Can anyone shed some light on this?
    Those ephedra products your finding arent the same as the pre-ban. Its just marketing gimmicks. Sida Cordifolla isnt what your looking for.

    I wouldnt exactly call it superior, you have to account for your needs such as additional stim effect, appetite control, and also account for the fact that old school MaHuang ephedra has much more sides.
  24. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ill add that its hard to trust many under-ground companies (even mainstream, lol). If you go to the pharmacy and get ephedrine for your breathing needs at least you know your getting pure, clean ephedrine.
  25. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    33853

    Reputation

    Or, as mentioned before, shop at Canadian websites.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  26. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Or, as mentioned before, shop at Canadian websites.
    This is a good idea, at least you dont have to take all that Guaifenesin.
  27. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    so would pure ephedrine hcl like primatene to the trick in the ECA??? Have you guys had great results with that? If so I may just stick with that
  28. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    so would pure ephedrine hcl like primatene to the trick in the ECA??? Have you guys had great results with that? If so I may just stick with that
    Absolutely...many will say its a better combo than any legal fat burner on the market.

    Personally I prefer ECAlpha which is Alpha-burn instead of aspirin.
  29. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Absolutely...many will say its a better combo than any legal fat burner on the market.

    Personally I prefer ECAlpha which is Alpha-burn instead of aspirin.
    what is the alpha burn supposed to do?
  30. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092780

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    what is the alpha burn supposed to do?
    It say on the product description...goes nice with ec as it may even help sooth any jitters.
  31. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is a good idea, at least you dont have to take all that Guaifenesin.
    I always enjoyed it. Helped my breathing
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  32. Advanced Member
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Rep Power
    368

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    It say on the product description...goes nice with ec as it may even help sooth any jitters.
    from Genomyx or RPN??
  33. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    from Genomyx or RPN??
    Formerly RPN, now Genomyx
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 10:10 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:39 PM
  3. ephedra 'alkaloids'/ ephedra HCL
    By SCORPIO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 03:31 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-05-2003, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in