How many days after erase and titanium?

Username12345

Awards
Hey I am on week 3 of erase titanium and alphat2 and I was wondering how many days after discontinuation(prob gonna just do one more week) will it take for me to return to homeostasis?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I am on week 3 of erase titanium and alphat2 and I was wondering how many days after discontinuation(prob gonna just do one more week) will it take for me to return to homeostasis?
Josh may be able to give you a general estimation, but no one can really tell you anything definite - the only way to truly know is to have had pre and post-bloods done, then a second set of post-bloods after a determined period to see what your body is doing.

~Rosie~

Username12345

Awards
I guess my reasoning for the question is that in my chest area I have noticed a decrease in fat I wasn't able to get rid of before, I just don't want it to go right back to how it was if that makes sense.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess my reasoning for the question is that in my chest area I have noticed a decrease in fat I wasn't able to get rid of before, I just don't want it to go right back to how it was if that makes sense.
There is no reason for you "to go right back to how it was" - just make sure you know what your new Maintenance calories are, and adjust your nutrition accordingly.

~Rosie~

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is titanium the DAA? The study showed a return to baseline after ~12 days if I recall correctly, but that was using their abridged dosing scheme. You plan on running it for a month, so I would venture to say that at 3 weeks postcycle MAXIMUM, you will be back at homeostasis. Though 2 weeks is more likely.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is titanium the DAA? The study showed a return to baseline after ~12 days if I recall correctly, but that was using their abridged dosing scheme. You plan on running it for a month, so I would venture to say that at 3 weeks postcycle MAXIMUM, you will be back at homeostasis. Though 2 weeks is more likely.
titanium is the fenugreek extract.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
titanium is the fenugreek extract.
Most people seem to get the best results with 2 bottles of Titanium, 60 days seems to be the sweet spot from the feedback we have had.

Not to sure about Erase, but when I ran Erase it was for 6 weeks and loved it.