I have a bottle of Xfactor 100 ct. And was wondering what I should stack it with?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
i want to stack it but dont know what to stack it with really, im trying to get to 205 pounds im 187 with a great diet gaining a pound every week or so. But heard XFA is amazing for strength. so what is a good stacker :]

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glycergrow and Carnitine. Both will enhance the effects of ArA. XF is a great product, you will enjoy it.

Drop omega 3's and any other anti-inflammatories you take as they will be counterproductive when taking ArA

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok awesome, I have wanted to use glycergrow for a while anyways. thanks man

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok awesome, I have wanted to use glycergrow for a while anyways. thanks man
Also for dosing XF. 4 caps preworkout on workout days only. Dont worry about off days

1g carnitine + 3 scoops GG preworkout with your XF then 1 scoop GG intra workout

For GG you can take it by dropping the scoops on your tongue and chasing, mixing in applesauce/yogurt (seems to be many peoples favorite), or combining it in your preworkout in a shaker.

It doesnt mix great, but I mix it in a preworkout and have no problem drinking it down. MAKE SURE to push lots of water preworkout and during your workout, Glycergrow works better when there is a good bit of water in your system

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for all the info man! cant wait to start :D

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok thanks for all the info man! cant wait to start :D
np, run the 50 day cycle of ArA then take time off. Its one of the best supps out there

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
ok awesome, then just keep running GG all the way thru?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok awesome, then just keep running GG all the way thru?
Well a tub of GG will last 6+ months ;p

You want to take it at least the entire time you run ArA

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycergrow and Carnitine. Both will enhance the effects of ArA. XF is a great product, you will enjoy it.

Drop omega 3's and any other anti-inflammatories you take as they will be counterproductive when taking ArA
^^word!
I'm day 3 now of running XFA, Glycergrow (been using this about 6 weeks now, great stuff!), TTA (which also enhances XFA/ArA absorbtion)...and will be adding in DAA later this week (running a log over in that section)...g-g-g-iddy up ThER6KinG! XFA is pretty sweet!

TTA & DAA...if you want to check those out...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/daa-powder-150-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/tta-500.html

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why carnitine and why GG? Is ALCAR also ok or better? Didn't like GG much in the past.
ALCAR is not as good as carnitine or LCLT to prevent platelet aggregation

Glycergrow acts as an emulsifier that allows more ArA to be absorbed