consensus opinion of Natadrol

JayRock

Awards
Out of all of the ppl that have taken it on here, what results did you notice if any? Is it a PH or not?

deputyjason

Awards
I did the natabolic stack in early January. It was good, I actually think the formadrol was the best part. Overall it made me leaner. I did get good strength increases, but I don't have my notebook with me right now. I didn't have any sides while running it.

I love the convenience of a one box, preplanned stack, but I'm glad I found this forum before I bought anything else. I am 2 weeks into an AMS ph stack and am very pleased. Very similar amount of money.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked natadrol. It wasn't a ph but strength gains were solid. Perhaps because the cissus alleviated some joint pain.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran two bottles of it and strength gains were very solid and it also made me eat more which I gained 4lbs of muscle while looking muscular,fuller,and lean

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i did like the gains but it took 10 caps/day to see effects for me

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what i've seen those that use 6 or less caps don't see much, those that use 8-10 see some nice effects. Appreciate the support!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Though it's not a prohormone, it does bind to androgen receptors. At higher doses it would be as if there where higher levels of androgen external androgens in the body possibly causing mild suppression. This would be the reason behind the reccomendation to run an OTC PCT.

It's flirting with "natural mentality" since it can fool the body in thinking it has higher then what is naturally possible beyond that of a natural testbooster which would still keep you within natural limits. It is a natural supplement but for if one wishes to stay within their natural limits this would be flirting with that line.

But from all accounts it's a solid supplement that seems to work in a dose dependent manner. I havent tried it but I have thought about it. I actually have a bottle that was given to me...but I may trade it for something else later down the line.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Not PH results, but one of the few "Natty" Products i could get results from other than being overly horny (natty test boosters)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Similar experience here, not PH level, but better than most "natty" supps for strength/mass gains. I ran it at 6-8 caps, using the Natabolic stack. I bought 3 more bottles of Natadrol by itself to run again later at 8-10 caps.

The only other thing I've taken lately that gives me similar results are bulbine natalensis products. I've used Tropinol, Testalensis, and PhytoSerms-347. The Phyto-Serms delivered the most strength/mass gains of the 3, while Tropinol was better for aggression in the gym.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Similar experience here, not PH level, but better than most "natty" supps for strength/mass gains. I ran it at 6-8 caps, using the Natabolic stack. I bought 3 more bottles of Natadrol by itself to run again later at 8-10 caps.

The only other thing I've taken lately that gives me similar results are bulbine natalensis products. I've used Tropinol, Testalensis, and PhytoSerms-347. The Phyto-Serms delivered the most strength/mass gains of the 3, while Tropinol was better for aggression in the gym.
This isn't the first time Ive heard Phytoserms is good for strength. I wanna give it a run with Testopro(love this for strength) and maybe some Erase or Triazole. Should be a nice stack.

But back to the point of the thread, Ive heard rave reviews when it comes to Natadrol and strength/recomp.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't the first time Ive heard Phytoserms is good for strength. I wanna give it a run with Testopro(love this for strength) and maybe some Erase or Triazole. Should be a nice stack.

But back to the point of the thread, Ive heard rave reviews when it comes to Natadrol and strength/recomp.
Bulbine products don't really need to be run with an AI since it supposedly controls estrogen, so no need for Erase or Triazole. PhytoSerms would be a good addition to testofen products like Testopro or HCGenerate or something like DAA.

Really though, I'd be interested in stacking PhytoSerms with Natadrol, I wonder how that would work out... It may help with any minimal shutdown noticed with Natadrol, and give a boost in strength/mass even further.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bulbine products don't really need to be run with an AI since it supposedly controls estrogen, so no need for Erase or Triazole. PhytoSerms would be a good addition to testofen products like Testopro or HCGenerate or something like DAA.

Really though, I'd be interested in stacking PhytoSerms with Natadrol, I wonder how that would work out... It may help with any minimal shutdown noticed with Natadrol, and give a boost in strength/mass even further.
Well that may be redundant b/c the Natadrol would be taking up the receptors that would be bound by the increased test from phytoserms will be producing. To my understanding natadrol doesnt need to increase test because it acts like test in the body.

Can someone who is better versed with Natadrol's MOA comment on this?

Another idea is to introduce Phyto maybe the last 1-2 weeks to kick start production and allow for a longer natty cycle with consistent strength gains.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... I wasn't quite clear on the MOA for Natadrol then. I know stuff like Testofen is a phyto-testosterone (binds to receptors), but didn't think cissus did. An interesting point, perhaps someone with better knowledge on cissus and the other components of Natadrol can chime in as you suggested...

But I do agree the PhytoSerm could help recovery afterwards, may be the best bang for the buck, and help extend the strength gains. Good thoughts!