DCP? Phytoserms?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
i am starting both of these. 2nd day. I feel like i am getting somewhat hot easier? Can one of these cause this side effect? Thinking maybe DCP?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am starting both of these. 2nd day. I feel like i am getting somewhat hot easier? Can one of these cause this side effect? Thinking maybe DCP?
DCP can cause in increase in body temperature, yes. Nothing to worry about though - just means it is working :)

~Rosie~

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Rasberry Ketones (in DCP) will make you sweat extremely easily and is a thermogenic.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, it's likely the DCP boosting metabolism and thermogenesis. PhytoSerms should give you more of an Alpha-Male feeling, increased libido, aggression, increaased strength, etc. but I haven't heard of it producing hot flashes!

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
can either one of these cause photsensitivty to sunlight? Or it might be my preworkout but figured since DCP gives u thermongenic feel might make more sensitive to sunlight? I do take allergy shots? Could be those? Or what? Or could be test booster? Ingredients in 347 cause any of this? Thanks

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't notice any photosensitivity on PhytoSerms. I haven't taken DCP, but did take TTA and the only thing I had to watch out for was cramping with that. What pre-workout are you taking?

It could just be extra bright out, or more likely allergy related IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1