Natty Summer Recomp Stack: Pink Magic/Titanium/Erase

leftcoast

Awards
Alright, So I have ran titanium/erase stack for 4 weeks and enjoyed the hell out of it a few month ago. Now I want to try it for longer. I've also had Pink Magic lying around in my closet forever and I feel like I want combine all of the above to do a 8-10 week summer natty recomp cycle combining all of the above.

Critique Please:
Pink Magic: 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0/0/0
Titanium: 0/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/0/0
Erase: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Does this look like an adequate way to dose things out?

Also taking all the essentials such as preworkout/krealk/bcaa/protein/fish/multi/greenteax

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing looks good, if you liked the Titanium/Erase stack you would love the E.A.T stack, add some Adamantium in there for 4 weeks with your current stack and that would be a killer stack!

bringbacon

Awards
Sounds like an interesting stack, I've been curious about Pink Magic myself after trying a few other USPlabs products....let us know how it goes

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, So I have ran titanium/erase stack for 4 weeks and enjoyed the hell out of it a few month ago. Now I want to try it for longer. I've also had Pink Magic lying around in my closet forever and I feel like I want combine all of the above to do a 8-10 week summer natty recomp cycle combining all of the above.

Critique Please:
Pink Magic: 8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0/0/0
Titanium: 0/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/0/0
Erase: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Does this look like an adequate way to dose things out?

Also taking all the essentials such as preworkout/krealk/bcaa/protein/fish/multi/greenteax
I haven't touched Pink Magic so can't comment on that. I have used Erase and am lucky enough to be running Erase and Titanium courtesy of Athletix very soon (next couple of days hopefully).

There are two discount codes for PES products for June which you can use on NP in case you haven't ordered already.

15% off Erase/AT2 stack - ERASEAT2
15% off Alpha-T2 single units - ALPHA-T2

I hope this is helpful.

Ben