Picking A Sleep Aid Stack:

SeniorXJ

Awards
-So heres the back-drop, im 34, 240lbs, 6' even, im in great shape as i workout daily mainly for cardio/endurance/strength as im an MMA practitioner, & ive had severe insomnia for many many years to the point where my body lost the ability to sleep on its own. I do take meds in combination with OTC stuff but im always needing some sort of icing on the cake & looking for new & better sleeping supplements.

Now heres a list of some of the products ive researched that im thinking of trying out:
-Super Phenibut Powder (maybe stacked with Gaba)
-Somnidren-GH, BUT which? Powder or caps which dont have Phen.
-Powerfull
-X-Dreams
-Nocturnabol
-Comatose
-Knockout
-Relax-All

Basicaly i wanna run a stack & im leaning on the Somnidren-GH powder, Powerfull, & maybe a bit more Phenibut since ive heard it really works & can pass thru the blood brain barrier. Now REMEMBER, im focusing on sleep supps that will aid in "knocking me out" as in falling asleep & staying asleep, period!!

Your thoughts, advice, & experience with these will be much appreciated!!!!
Thanks!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I take HGHPro and I sleep great on it, BUT for if I need to be knocked out, I take melatonin+GABA... great combo.

Im not familiar eith most on your list but I have heard a LOT about phenibut hangovers so you might want to check that out.

I have also used CL REDuction PM pills and great sleep was had, but not putting me to sleep. When I took REDuction PM pills AND HGHPro, I would be out within 5 minutes of closing my eyes.

SeniorXJ

Awards
I take HGHPro and I sleep great on it, BUT for if I need to be knocked out, I take melatonin+GABA... great combo.

Im not familiar eith most on your list but I have heard a LOT about phenibut hangovers so you might want to check that out.

I have also used CL REDuction PM pills and great sleep was had, but not putting me to sleep. When I took REDuction PM pills AND HGHPro, I would be out within 5 minutes of closing my eyes.
Melatonin is more of a sleep stablizer meaning it regulates your sleep schedule, but its not somethin thats gonna knock you out. (i take sublingual melatonin myself). Gaba by itself is useles because it cannot pass the blood brain barrier & needs a transporter such as Phenibut.

Anyone wanna chime in on which is best, Somnidren-GH powder, or Somnidren-GH Ultra Caps???

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I use NTBM's Need2Sleep and it works great!

bodyfort

Awards
my friend all you need is melatonin and if you want to go more natural way try relaxing tea and relaxing aroma diffuser. Watch out for high dosage of melatonin they cause me hallucination

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
try avoiding stimulants, b-6 to relax, besides sex which might amp you up, do it the old fashion way and rub one out.

TerpVTX

Awards
I also have a problem sleeping. My problem is not initially going to sleep, but that I wake up an hour or so later and simply can't go back to sleep. I tried Melatonin, Knockout and Relax-All, and neither of them did anything for me.

Now I am taking Poseidon Night Time and I have never slept better. I highly recommend that you try Poseidon Night Time. I think it runs about $40, which gave me an initial sticker shock, but you get a lot for the $. I honestly believe this tub will last me about 6 months. I believe it is made by Nimbus Nutrition and is only sold at one on-line store that I know of P## Source. Hope this helps.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Melatonin is more of a sleep stablizer meaning it regulates your sleep schedule, but its not somethin thats gonna knock you out. (i take sublingual melatonin myself). Gaba by itself is useles because it cannot pass the blood brain barrier & needs a transporter such as Phenibut.

Anyone wanna chime in on which is best, Somnidren-GH powder, or Somnidren-GH Ultra Caps???
I take GABA without phenibut and it works very well... science=flawed somewhere in that.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
If you've never tried it, just use magnesium. Phenibut is ok but not for everyday use. Powerfull will help you feel like you've slept longer than you have, too pricey for me though. Bulk worked well.

Edit: If you live in one of the fortunate states, nothing works better than some good old herbal medicine. Mmm, tastes like purple.

catty66

catty66

Awards
HGH Up. Five pills right before bed. Helps me relax and fall asleep within 10 to 15 minutes. But it sounds like you are looking for something stronger that. Some of the products mentioned are very similar.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Ok maybe i should have added in the stuff im already taking to help my thread out a bit & help with the replies:

-Temazepam, the only benzo i havent grown a tolerance to.
-Clonazepam, taken only as needed.
-Seroquel, taken at a low dose.
-Diphenhydramine, average about 150mg nightly.
-Doxy Sunnate, not sure i spelled that right.
-Melatonin, 10mg sublingual but it does not make me sleepy.
-Valerian Root 4:1 Extract 500mg.

Now pretty much everything else OTC does nothing & has been axed out such as, 5-htp, Alteril, Sleep MD, Calms Forte, etc, etc. As far as vitamins & supplements go, remember, i workout hard & often so all the basics are covered such as Magnesiun, Potassium, Omega's, Calcium-D3, Antioxidents, Vit B's, A, C, E, etc, etc.

SeniorXJ

Awards
HGH Up. Five pills right before bed. Helps me relax and fall asleep within 10 to 15 minutes. But it sounds like you are looking for something stronger that. Some of the products mentioned are very similar.
Def somethin stronger then that alone!!

SeniorXJ

Awards
If you've never tried it, just use magnesium. Phenibut is ok but not for everyday use. Powerfull will help you feel like you've slept longer than you have, too pricey for me though. Bulk worked well.

Edit: If you live in one of the fortunate states, nothing works better than some good old herbal medicine. Mmm, tastes like purple.
What herbals are u reffering to?? Tastes like purple?? (u mean THC?)

SeniorXJ

Awards
StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I must have a leaky BBB....

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
What herbals are u reffering to?? Tastes like purple?? (u mean THC?)
Yea. A bowl of PK or GDP would put you out fairly quick and with any luck you'd still feel it when you got up. Great way to start the morning. I have a back injury and anxiety and it helps alot.

I was in a situation similar to yours. I'd take benedryl like crazy and would make myself sick (overdose) before I ever feel asleep. 2mg Xanax and an Ambien and I was still up for over 2 hours. Even now I rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. Powerfull would be my pick, natural, no sides, and even if you sleep only a few hours, you feel like you've slept longer. Prolonged phenibut use can lead to BAD withdrawls as does using Rx.

Drop the two OTC. If you've been using them every night for a while chances are they are doing nothing. Based on what you're taking I wouldn't go near Phenibut or GABA. Not with what you're taking Rx wise.

SeniorXJ

Awards
Yea. A bowl of PK or GDP would put you out fairly quick and with any luck you'd still feel it when you got up. Great way to start the morning. I have a back injury and anxiety and it helps alot.

I was in a situation similar to yours. I'd take benedryl like crazy and would make myself sick (overdose) before I ever feel asleep. 2mg Xanax and an Ambien and I was still up for over 2 hours. Even now I rarely sleep more than 3 hours at a time. Powerfull would be my pick, natural, no sides, and even if you sleep only a few hours, you feel like you've slept longer. Prolonged phenibut use can lead to BAD withdrawls as does using Rx.
Parden the lack of knowlege, but whats a bowl of PK & or GDP??

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Purple Kush... not sure on GDP

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Parden the lack of knowlege, but whats a bowl of PK & or GDP??
Purple Kush, Grand Daddy Purple. I'm tryin not to offend anyone, I realize it's not legal in most states, even though THC itself is. It's an odd situation but not one for this thread. :ponder:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody who has tried this will agree, IGF 2 produces an amazing sleep

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
anybody who has tried this will agree, IGF 2 produces an amazing sleep
Kinda forgot about that one. It works pretty good too. I only took pre-bed and sleep was better.

SeniorXJ

Awards

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Need 2 Sleep with an extra serving of raw GABA powder and a mineral complex does it for me, BIG TIME. Also, Ketotifen KNOCKS... ME... OUT!!!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
App nut. It isn't the same as regular HGH boosting products. The sleep aspect is much better than hghup and hghpro

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 cap of need 2 sleep, and a cup of chamomile tea, the best sleep stack i've come across by far

SeniorXJ

Awards
Anybody for Somnidren-GH, powder OR the ultra caps???

OR how bout NP's Super Phenibut & Gaba???

SeniorXJ

Awards
Are u refffering to Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2, OR the injectable kind??
So if Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 isnt what ur reffering to, then what is??

Also, which is it, HGH-up or HGHpro thats the better of the two??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2sleep has helped a lot of people that nothing else seems to work for

SeniorXJ

Awards
Need2sleep has helped a lot of people that nothing else seems to work for
I already take Valerian Root & Melatonin, so alls id have to do is get some 5-HTP from walmart & ill have Need2Sleep!!

Ive asked a few questions on specific products & got no answers, so... i think im gonna go with HGHpro & Super Phenibut by NP.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I already take Valerian Root & Melatonin, so alls id have to do is get some 5-HTP from walmart & ill have Need2Sleep!!

Ive asked a few questions on specific products & got no answers, so... i think im gonna go with HGHpro & Super Phenibut by NP.
GABA is very effective for me, especially in bulk form so I can dose high enough to get a strong rush.

Feel The Burn

Awards
I also have a problem sleeping. My problem is not initially going to sleep, but that I wake up an hour or so later and simply can't go back to sleep. I tried Melatonin, Knockout and Relax-All, and neither of them did anything for me.

Now I am taking Poseidon Night Time and I have never slept better. I highly recommend that you try Poseidon Night Time. I think it runs about $40, which gave me an initial sticker shock, but you get a lot for the $. I honestly believe this tub will last me about 6 months. I believe it is made by Nimbus Nutrition and is only sold at one on-line store that I know of P## Source. Hope this helps.
SNO has it as well. Great stuff!

SeniorXJ

Awards
An update:
The Super Phenibut/HGHpro combo has really done its job & im sleeping like a dead log!!! Only 1 thing that sucks right now, they work great only on an empty tummy!! I usually cannot go to sleep with an empty stomache so this is becoming hard to do & i gotta get the timing down. Other then that, im just worried about growing a tolerance to the phen powder as im using it every night!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nothing knocks me out like Ketotifen... it is Coma-fen as far as I'm concerned. I'm in either a coma, or hooked up to the Matrix, not sure.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am speaking of IGF 2 by App Nut. I have not taken HGHpro before, but have taken HGHup. i do not have to speak about the results, you can look at logs on this website to prove it works. if you take two bottles back to back, expect nice strength gains, weight gain and BF decreased.

and you dont need to stack anything when you can take IGF 2 buy itself and works better than most stacks out there other than a script of course.
PM me and ill give you a deal you cant refuse if you decide to order IGF 2. and no, not just a discount :D

SeniorXJ

Awards
Nothing knocks me out like Ketotifen... it is Coma-fen as far as I'm concerned. I'm in either a coma, or hooked up to the Matrix, not sure.
Isnt that some sorta eye allergy relief & an asthma relief in pill form???????

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ketotifen is used to minimize the frequency and severity of asthma attacks. also an antihistamine in form of eye drops to treat allergies. would not suggest this to use just for sleep lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I had a sample of HGHPro and loved it. Passed right out when I got home from work and slept like a baby. Great recovery and stamina the following day.

I'm currently using CRG G-factor but not thrilled.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Something else I do for a sleep aid, is cardio twice a day, along with weight training, and staying up until 1am cooking meals and doing research online.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup O ;)

I have a ton of issues at times and I've tried it all. One thing I have tried recently that worked was Kava!

If you're desperate and tried everything else, this stuff works well for me!

The only down side is it apparently has potential hepatotoxic risks with regular use so I keep it to 2x/week.

The NOW Brands is cheap and effective.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Ketotifen is used to minimize the frequency and severity of asthma attacks. also an antihistamine in form of eye drops to treat allergies. would not suggest this to use just for sleep lol
Diphenhydramine which is used as a sleep aid (and op said he uses) is a first generation antihistamine. dont see the problem in using antihistamines as sleep aids if they work. i prefer dip to stillnox, though 10mg xanax is my favourite.
Have used knockout on your list also. doesnt work by itself, but with 6mg of melatonin is makes me drousy enough to sleep (sort of) an hour after ingestion

Feel The Burn

Awards
Check out Nimbus Nutritions Poseidon Nite Time.
Poseidon Complex plus L-Trytophan, GABA, & Phenibut.

The Island Kiwi Flavor is out of this world.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i like nyquil

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here! But you cant use it every night regularly anyway (dang it) :(

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Nimbus Nutritions Poseidon Nite Time.
Poseidon Complex plus L-Trytophan, GABA, & Phenibut.

The Island Kiwi Flavor is out of this world.
I was just reading about this over BB.com. I've been a fan of previous Nimbus products.

We just released 3z, a sleep aid that can be stacked with HGHpro or other similar products.

Anybody interested in a sample can contact any of our reps with their shipping information.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sup O ;)

I have a ton of issues at times and I've tried it all. One thing I have tried recently that worked was Kava!

If you're desperate and tried everything else, this stuff works well for me!

The only down side is it apparently has potential hepatotoxic risks with regular use so I keep it to 2x/week.

The NOW Brands is cheap and effective.
I'm not desperate at all actually, I sleep very well. I am a bit of a night owl, I get to bed around 1am most nights, and rise at 6:15am. I just like something that gives me a deeper rest, because I believe there is a little bit of an advantage with healing, recuperation, and growth hormone output.