San Blaze Extreme after Erase?

1. San Blaze Extreme after Erase?

Hi,

I have just finished my one month stack of Erase an DS Activate Xtreme (4 caps of AX and 2/3 of Erase a day). Very very happy of resuts. I've leaned out pretty well, preserving strenght and endurance. Good recovery and better muscle hardness. Now I want to finalize my cut "process" with a mild fat burner and I thought to San Blaze Extreme. I lke very much its formulation, the only doubt is the presence of a metabolite of 7 keto DHEA after a "cycle" of Erase. Do you think that is it "safe" to go with it?
    Thanks

2. It is fine
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It is fine
    This... ^
    I'm Back...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by demonico View Post
    Hi,

I have just finished my one month stack of Erase an DS Activate Xtreme (4 caps of AX and 2/3 of Erase a day). Very very happy of resuts. I've leaned out pretty well, preserving strenght and endurance. Good recovery and better muscle hardness. Now I want to finalize my cut "process" with a mild fat burner and I thought to San Blaze Extreme. I lke very much its formulation, the only doubt is the presence of a metabolite of 7 keto DHEA after a "cycle" of Erase. Do you think that is it "safe" to go with it?
    Thanks
    Thanks for choosing SAN! Blaze Xtreme is a very nice formula. I'd love to hear how it goes for you!

5. poison reppin SAN...good stuff!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    poison reppin SAN...good stuff!
    Thank you, natty! I haven't been around for months, and it's good to be back.

7. and what about SAN Blaze extreme + Pes ERASE? Can be stacked togheter?

8. Indeed they can!

9. thanks for reply, any risk of too low cortisol?

10. Gah, I forgot Erase has anti-cort effects. I understand they're mild, but if you do 2 doses of Blaze ANd Erase, it could be too much. You could tweak your dosage of each to fit your needs; if joints became sore, back off a bit. Both products utilize enough caps where you can easily raise or lower the dose incrementally. Or stack Blaze Xtreme with Shift.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Animal Cuts vs. Blaze Extreme
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:07 AM
  3. Erase + Lean Extreme question
    By colts fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 10:55 PM
  4. dcp + blaze + drive