MuscleTech Cell-Tech?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time EVER trying creatine,ive ran plenty PH cycles,but never touched creatine.
I have MuscleTechs Cell-Tech,i know i know,MuscleTechs bull****,there products dont work,blah blah blah,but it was FREE.So **** it.Ive been reading over the ingredients and it seems theres lots of **** other than creatine in it,half the ****(or more)seems like made-up words and what not,but anyways i was wondering the success i would have with this compared to regular creatine mono.Plus theres also Creatine Phosphate and some other **** in it called Creatine pyruvate.Thanks

P.S. Ive been taking it for a couple days now,and this fruit punch taste like pure hell!!!!Then i started mixing it with Grape juice and it taste a little better,but what would you guys recommend mixing it with that would make it taste good?

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Overpriced creatine, bcaas, dextrose.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u should totally take it if u want diabetes

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yahh,i know this,but im asking how it would compare to reg creatine mono.Because there is three types of creatine in MuscleTechs.And how i could make it taste better.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Nobody?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
only worry about the creatine mono, all other forms have no advantage in that formula.

taste wise . . . you're on your own. Maybe try mixing half a serving with a supp that actually tastes good?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Mixing it with jusice will up the sugar, but if you dont mind drinking the most diabetes friendy drink possible, then thats up to you.

In my opinion, the only thing creatine supplementation dose is refuel creatine. Your not gonna get an advantage by overflooding the cells with extra creatine the way this product is supposed to. Haveing said that, it's probably a really fast creatine loader if your creatine saturation is truly low, so at least you have that advantage for a week. The sugar may be good for gaining weight if you need the help.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I would try mixing it with various crystal light flavors to improve the taste without adding a ton of additional sugar to the already massive amount per serving.

It's way overpriced (as I'm sure you know), but you got it for free so **** it. :)

I'm not sure how those alternative creatine formulas compare to monohydrate -- sorry about that. However, I've seen a lot of people report success using oratine (creatine + orotic acid) under the MAN Sports label. Maybe give that a shot in the future if you've got a little change to play with.

Otherwise, you'd be just as well off with monohydrate -- mix it with juice or dextrose or some other simple sugar and it's roughly equivalent to Cell-Tech.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ive done plenty PH cycles so it not like im knew to the supp industry(well obviously epistane,SD,and others arent supps but u get my point).Ive never tried creatine though,if i just take this one jug of the cell-tech do you think ill really see nothing from it?And whats this about diabetes?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive done plenty PH cycles so it not like im knew to the supp industry(well obviously epistane,SD,and others arent supps but u get my point).Ive never tried creatine though,if i just take this one jug of the cell-tech do you think ill really see nothing from it?And whats this about diabetes?
It should load you up on creatine, and the calories might even help you gain weight. So the product has that going for it. If you whant to be a creatine user get some calory free creating powder to keep loaded. IMO, cratines not relly that powerful to the point where a person would be like :Look how much lean mass I put on with my creatine cycle.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
It should load you up on creatine, and the calories might even help you gain weight. So the product has that going for it. If you whant to be a creatine user get some calory free creating powder to keep loaded. IMO, cratines not relly that powerful to the point where a person would be like :Look how much lean mass I put on with my creatine cycle.
Well as far as weight gain (fat wise) i DONT want any of that,and for the whole "IMO, cratines not relly that powerful to the point where a person would be like :Look how much lean mass I put on with my creatine cycle",the whole reason im taking creatine is just for the **** of it,im running either Dymethazine or Superdrol with the next 2 weeks,and was wanting to run some creatine with it just for the hell of it.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
you should be taking creatine.

its effects will be overshadowed by the anabolics for sure.

youll be happy when you're in creatine saturation during pct though.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
you should be taking creatine.

its effects will be overshadowed by the anabolics for sure.

youll be happy when you're in creatine saturation during pct though.
While I dont support the use of those compounds(no offense to anyone here) I owuld think that the extra 5% that creatine gives wouls only be amplified by an anabolic. The good thing about Cell Tech is that if you can get it for free, it should at least help you reach saturation pretty quick, which may be a good idea on your cycle. Im no scientist though.

hustlehands

Awards
free cell tech you might see some strength increases pretty quick. i would take a half serving pre and post

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I don't know how to prevent fat gain of it since it has 75g of sugar but you could get muscle feast creapure for super cheap. As far as the taste good I would mix it with crystal light like one the posts said.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
While I dont support the use of those compounds(no offense to anyone here) I owuld think that the extra 5% that creatine gives wouls only be amplified by an anabolic. The good thing about Cell Tech is that if you can get it for free, it should at least help you reach saturation pretty quick, which may be a good idea on your cycle. Im no scientist though.
you wont reach saturation any quicker with celltech than any other form of creatine.

free cell tech you might see some strength increases pretty quick. i would take a half serving pre and post
no, 5g of creatine (the amount in a half serving) is more than enough. Half serving whenever during the day is good.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,i just really know NOTHING about creatine,from my last PH cycle,it kinda cut me up more than i wanted,so i was gonna take a mild PH along with some creatine(it was free,otherwise i prolly wouldnt **** with it),to see if it helped bulk me up at all(NOT FAT WISE),i guess ill just do extra cardio since the sugar levels are higher than hell in the Cell-Tech,but i wont even mess with it if it wont give me any strength gains.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
its free, use it!! Forget the loading bull**** though, at 75 grams of sugar take it post workout and you shouldnt have much of a problem. That alpha lipoic acid might give you heartburn, it did me when I tried it about 10 yrs ago. I think the stuff is garbage but like i said, it was free right?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
its free, use it!! Forget the loading bull**** though, at 75 grams of sugar take it post workout and you shouldnt have much of a problem. That alpha lipoic acid might give you heartburn, it did me when I tried it about 10 yrs ago. I think the stuff is garbage but like i said, it was free right?
Thats the only reason people call this product bull****?Because it cost so much?As for the loading ****,im doing it,ill just do extra cardio to burn off the unwanted cals and sugar and whatnot.So far i havnt had ANY heartburn,and actually,im on day 5 of loading and my arms kinda look bulkier,(havnt started my PH cycle yet).

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Thats the only reason people call this product bull****?Because it cost so much?As for the loading ****,im doing it,ill just do extra cardio to burn off the unwanted cals and sugar and whatnot.So far i havnt had ANY heartburn,and actually,im on day 5 of loading and my arms kinda look bulkier,(havnt started my PH cycle yet).
please dont say you're loading with more than 1 serving.