MuscleTech Cell-Tech?

  1. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7271
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    MuscleTech Cell-Tech?


    This is my first time EVER trying creatine,ive ran plenty PH cycles,but never touched creatine.
    I have MuscleTechs Cell-Tech,i know i know,MuscleTechs bull****,there products dont work,blah blah blah,but it was FREE.So **** it.Ive been reading over the ingredients and it seems theres lots of **** other than creatine in it,half the ****(or more)seems like made-up words and what not,but anyways i was wondering the success i would have with this compared to regular creatine mono.Plus theres also Creatine Phosphate and some other **** in it called Creatine pyruvate.Thanks


    P.S. Ive been taking it for a couple days now,and this fruit punch taste like pure hell!!!!Then i started mixing it with Grape juice and it taste a little better,but what would you guys recommend mixing it with that would make it taste good?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. Banned
    Ya Boy A's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    58.4%

    Overpriced creatine, bcaas, dextrose.
  3. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    u should totally take it if u want diabetes
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7271
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yahh,i know this,but im asking how it would compare to reg creatine mono.Because there is three types of creatine in MuscleTechs.And how i could make it taste better.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  5. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7271
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Nobody?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  6. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1982
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    13.29%

    only worry about the creatine mono, all other forms have no advantage in that formula.

    taste wise . . . you're on your own. Maybe try mixing half a serving with a supp that actually tastes good?
  7. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mixing it with jusice will up the sugar, but if you dont mind drinking the most diabetes friendy drink possible, then thats up to you.

    In my opinion, the only thing creatine supplementation dose is refuel creatine. Your not gonna get an advantage by overflooding the cells with extra creatine the way this product is supposed to. Haveing said that, it's probably a really fast creatine loader if your creatine saturation is truly low, so at least you have that advantage for a week. The sugar may be good for gaining weight if you need the help.
  8. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I would try mixing it with various crystal light flavors to improve the taste without adding a ton of additional sugar to the already massive amount per serving.

    It's way overpriced (as I'm sure you know), but you got it for free so **** it.

    I'm not sure how those alternative creatine formulas compare to monohydrate -- sorry about that. However, I've seen a lot of people report success using oratine (creatine + orotic acid) under the MAN Sports label. Maybe give that a shot in the future if you've got a little change to play with.

    Otherwise, you'd be just as well off with monohydrate -- mix it with juice or dextrose or some other simple sugar and it's roughly equivalent to Cell-Tech.
  9. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7271
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ive done plenty PH cycles so it not like im knew to the supp industry(well obviously epistane,SD,and others arent supps but u get my point).Ive never tried creatine though,if i just take this one jug of the cell-tech do you think ill really see nothing from it?And whats this about diabetes?
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  10. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Ive done plenty PH cycles so it not like im knew to the supp industry(well obviously epistane,SD,and others arent supps but u get my point).Ive never tried creatine though,if i just take this one jug of the cell-tech do you think ill really see nothing from it?And whats this about diabetes?
    It should load you up on creatine, and the calories might even help you gain weight. So the product has that going for it. If you whant to be a creatine user get some calory free creating powder to keep loaded. IMO, cratines not relly that powerful to the point where a person would be like :Look how much lean mass I put on with my creatine cycle.
  11. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7271
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    It should load you up on creatine, and the calories might even help you gain weight. So the product has that going for it. If you whant to be a creatine user get some calory free creating powder to keep loaded. IMO, cratines not relly that powerful to the point where a person would be like :Look how much lean mass I put on with my creatine cycle.
    Well as far as weight gain (fat wise) i DONT want any of that,and for the whole "IMO, cratines not relly that powerful to the point where a person would be like :Look how much lean mass I put on with my creatine cycle",the whole reason im taking creatine is just for the **** of it,im running either Dymethazine or Superdrol with the next 2 weeks,and was wanting to run some creatine with it just for the hell of it.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  12. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1982
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    13.29%

    you should be taking creatine.

    its effects will be overshadowed by the anabolics for sure.

    youll be happy when you're in creatine saturation during pct though.
  13. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    you should be taking creatine.

    its effects will be overshadowed by the anabolics for sure.

    youll be happy when you're in creatine saturation during pct though.
    While I dont support the use of those compounds(no offense to anyone here) I owuld think that the extra 5% that creatine gives wouls only be amplified by an anabolic. The good thing about Cell Tech is that if you can get it for free, it should at least help you reach saturation pretty quick, which may be a good idea on your cycle. Im no scientist though.
  14. New Member
    hustlehands's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    15.5%

    free cell tech you might see some strength increases pretty quick. i would take a half serving pre and post
  15. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170668
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.96%

    I don't know how to prevent fat gain of it since it has 75g of sugar but you could get muscle feast creapure for super cheap. As far as the taste good I would mix it with crystal light like one the posts said.
  16. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1982
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    13.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    While I dont support the use of those compounds(no offense to anyone here) I owuld think that the extra 5% that creatine gives wouls only be amplified by an anabolic. The good thing about Cell Tech is that if you can get it for free, it should at least help you reach saturation pretty quick, which may be a good idea on your cycle. Im no scientist though.
    you wont reach saturation any quicker with celltech than any other form of creatine.

    Quote Originally Posted by hustlehands View Post
    free cell tech you might see some strength increases pretty quick. i would take a half serving pre and post
    no, 5g of creatine (the amount in a half serving) is more than enough. Half serving whenever during the day is good.
  17. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7271
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thanks guys,i just really know NOTHING about creatine,from my last PH cycle,it kinda cut me up more than i wanted,so i was gonna take a mild PH along with some creatine(it was free,otherwise i prolly wouldnt **** with it),to see if it helped bulk me up at all(NOT FAT WISE),i guess ill just do extra cardio since the sugar levels are higher than hell in the Cell-Tech,but i wont even mess with it if it wont give me any strength gains.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  18. New Member
    CoorsLight126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    its free, use it!! Forget the loading bull**** though, at 75 grams of sugar take it post workout and you shouldnt have much of a problem. That alpha lipoic acid might give you heartburn, it did me when I tried it about 10 yrs ago. I think the stuff is garbage but like i said, it was free right?
  19. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7271
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CoorsLight126 View Post
    its free, use it!! Forget the loading bull**** though, at 75 grams of sugar take it post workout and you shouldnt have much of a problem. That alpha lipoic acid might give you heartburn, it did me when I tried it about 10 yrs ago. I think the stuff is garbage but like i said, it was free right?
    Thats the only reason people call this product bull****?Because it cost so much?As for the loading ****,im doing it,ill just do extra cardio to burn off the unwanted cals and sugar and whatnot.So far i havnt had ANY heartburn,and actually,im on day 5 of loading and my arms kinda look bulkier,(havnt started my PH cycle yet).
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  20. Advanced Member
    AndrewNico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    1982
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    13.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Thats the only reason people call this product bull****?Because it cost so much?As for the loading ****,im doing it,ill just do extra cardio to burn off the unwanted cals and sugar and whatnot.So far i havnt had ANY heartburn,and actually,im on day 5 of loading and my arms kinda look bulkier,(havnt started my PH cycle yet).
    please dont say you're loading with more than 1 serving.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MUSCLE TECH CELL TECH HARDCORE pro series
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 10:55 AM
  2. Cell-Tech Hardcore by Muscletech
    By kmcl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:43 PM
  3. Help with MuscleTech Stack Anator Cell Tech
    By Tyrrell2oo9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 07:35 PM
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:41 AM
  5. Muscletech cell-tech reviwes?
    By audiopipetwo1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in