Could CCA be better than Clen alone?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was reading about beta agonism and aspirin and caffeine's role.

I know Clenbuterol is a more powerful beta agonist than ephedrine is. I know from personal experience because I lost more fat from Clen alone than with ECA.

However, 2 things I read that interested me. Caffeine supposedly helps prevent the breakdown of C-AMP and Aspirin supposedly inhibits negative feedback from beta agonist production from ephedrine. It goes to figure that Caffeine should still prevent the breakdown of C-AMP whether taking ephedrine or Clen. It also goes to figure that Aspirin should inhibit negative feedback from Clen just as well as with ephedrine (though Clen being more powerful, perhaps a higher dose would be needed).

So that got me thinking, if that IS true, then perhaps taking Clenbuterol + Caffeine + Aspirin would be even better than Clenbuterol alone. It'd be like super ECA. Of course, it would only work for 18 days, but in that time, I wouldn't be surprised if fat loss results would be greatly magnified.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does no one have anything to comment on regarding this?

I thought for sure one of the chemists would chime in or something to verify or tear down this theory.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting idea... definitely sounds like something I'd try... LoL

ManBeast

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, unless I can find something to counteract this theory, I'll check it out myself.

It will have to wait though. I have a bulking cycle starting in 2 weeks. The cycle will last 6 weeks. Then I've got PCT. The 6th week of PCT though I'll be on a cruise. I don't want to take the risk that comes with bringing any research chems on the cruiseboat because I heard customs is a royal pita coming back.

So this will have to wait until November. :(

If anyone else can and wants to they should give it a shot before then.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I'm cutting starting sunday... already planned to have the clen in there... might just have to throw in some caffine and asprin ;) I'm thinking 40-80mg asprin and 200mg caffine should be lotsa fun :D Unfortuanetly those won't be the only cutters I'll be using so it won't be a great study...

ManBeast

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was doing to do a short 2 week cut to just lean out a little bit, I was already going to use Yohimbine HCL but i might have enough caffeine to run 14-15 days.

When I do the cut, i will keep a log.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what you think about the kind of CNS stimulation you'd get by adding caffeine to the mix? I'm wondering if it would be either too much stimulation with clen, or whether the caffeine stimulation (I'd bet more on this one) would be negligible compared to the clen.

Seems a very interesting idea. Also, I thought if you took ketotifen (or something along those lines, the spelling might be off) that you could prolong the fat burning effectiveness of clen? Or is it used for something else? I'm not too up to par with it, just looking for info.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was doing to do a short 2 week cut to just lean out a little bit, I was already going to use Yohimbine HCL but i might have enough caffeine to run 14-15 days.

When I do the cut, i will keep a log.
Be sure to add the Aspirin. That is key to seeing if this will work well. Aspirin inhibits negative feedback from beta-agonism thus preventing down regulation of beta receptors.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ketofin has been proven to extend the duration that you can run clen, but I think it makes people drowsy as well.

ManBeast

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so you guys want me running clen + caffeine + yohimbine hcl + aspirin ???

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you guys want me running clen + caffeine + yohimbine hcl + aspirin ???
Yep :)

As for ketofin, if it makes clen users drowsy, it would probably put me into a coma. After about 8 hours after I take clen, my energy levels are nil.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well if i can find some tabs *Wink*wink* I will start my log.