Bulk daa vs testfirce 2

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
so in pct I used smart powders, noticed no increase in libido.
Many weeks later tried nutra planet DAA- no noticeable increase

So should I buy into this non responder thing and try testforce 2 or not?
Anyone try any non bulk DAA that they prefer, testforce 2 is kind of pricy.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried Nutra DAA and Primordial TCF-1. they both worked great for me. I havnt tried testforce so Im not sure if you would be a non responder or not.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have not responded to anything with plain DAA in it, then I wouldnt continue to take things with just DAA.

If you want to give DAA another shot, I would go with TestForce. It is a chelated version with a synergistic second ingredient. No other DAA product that I have seen offers better absorption and a synergistic ingredient except TestForce 2

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
If you have not responded to anything with plain DAA in it, then I wouldnt continue to take things with just DAA.

If you want to give DAA another shot, I would go with TestForce. It is a chelated version with a synergistic second ingredient. No other DAA product that I have seen offers better absorption and a synergistic ingredient except TestForce 2
Yeah, I hear all this I feel horny as a 16 year old talk with daa, so far I prefer trib for libido. I might try test force 2. not yet though, been taking pes shift at 6 caps a day so 6 bottles for a 12 week cycle is costing me currently a little bit to much, been on erase and that has risen my libido somewhat still early to tell though

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
you could also try SNS DAA as we offer daa in powder or caps.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
the chelate DAA used with TF2 is far better then plain DAA powder..

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I prefer TF2 over Bulk. I had anxiety issues with bulk, but none with TF2.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if its the chelated version or the addition of sarcosine that alleviated that for you. Either way...good stuff

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if its the chelated version or the addition of sarcosine that alleviated that for you. Either way...good stuff
Well actually at the time of comparison, I was using the original TF. So it was pre-chelated.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
If I get test force 2 should I dose as it says, twice daily than move down to once?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
hmm...seems sort of backwards to me. I was definitely going to purchase the TF2 until I saw the dosing instructions. 6g/day for 3 weeks, then back down to 3?? Is that REALLY needed? There's only 26 servings in the tub, so just to get through the first 3 weeks of that dosing protocol you'd need to buy a 2nd tub.

Who every said 6g was better than 3g anyway? I think I still might buy it, but there's no way in hell I'm dosing the way they say to. I think I read in the Epharm subforum that PA himself advised someone to take double dose for first 5 days, then back down to 1 after that. A far cry from double dosing for 3 weeks. 99% of the DAA products out there are 3g, no load etc., that's probably the best bet (and bang for your buck).

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
don't forget about the nice nootropic benefits from DAA as well!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm...seems sort of backwards to me. I was definitely going to purchase the TF2 until I saw the dosing instructions. 6g/day for 3 weeks, then back down to 3?? Is that REALLY needed? There's only 26 servings in the tub, so just to get through the first 3 weeks of that dosing protocol you'd need to buy a 2nd tub.

Who every said 6g was better than 3g anyway? I think I still might buy it, but there's no way in hell I'm dosing the way they say to. I think I read in the Epharm subforum that PA himself advised someone to take double dose for first 5 days, then back down to 1 after that. A far cry from double dosing for 3 weeks. 99% of the DAA products out there are 3g, no load etc., that's probably the best bet (and bang for your buck).
I seem to recall reading those that load DAA for 1-2 weeks at 6g's/day, typically don't run it as long (like 4 weeks total)...opposed to someone who keeps it at the 3g/day but then runs it longer, say upwards of 6-8 weeks...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I seem to recall reading those that load DAA for 1-2 weeks at 6g's/day, typically don't run it as long (like 4 weeks total)...opposed to someone who keeps it at the 3g/day but then runs it longer, say upwards of 6-8 weeks...
Good point, just saying that gets really expensive really quick (at least w/ TF2 price). I think I'm still gonna give it a try, just not as soon as I expected.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point, just saying that gets really expensive really quick (at least w/ TF2 price). I think I'm still gonna give it a try, just not as soon as I expected.
Totally agree!...I usually look for the 'thrifty' way of running supps (with money being as tight as it is)...perhaps you could pick up a tub of TF2 (run at the lower dose) and bulk DAA, say sns, to make up the dosing difference to extend the run...just a thought...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree!...I usually look for the 'thrifty' way of running supps (with money being as tight as it is)...perhaps you could pick up a tub of TF2 (run at the lower dose) and bulk DAA, say sns, to make up the dosing difference to extend the run...just a thought...
Not a bad idea at all sir!