Most powerful cortisol suppressor

JayRock

Awards
I'm running some GHRP6 right now and at high doses it increases cortisol levels, and I don't want that seeing as to that I want to stay lean while running the GHRP. Out of Suppress C, Reduce XT, Lean Xtreme, or 7 Keto what is the most potent and effective for blockin cortisol and thus increasing fat loss?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Erase, lean extreme

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endoamp Max, bcaas and carbs are great for suppressing cortisol.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running some GHRP6 right now and at high doses it increases cortisol levels, and I don't want that seeing as to that I want to stay lean while running the GHRP. Out of Suppress C, Reduce XT, Lean Xtreme, or 7 Keto what is the most potent and effective for blockin cortisol and thus increasing fat loss?
blocking = bad
controlling = good

I think suppress c is a great product, but any of the 4 will work well... they're all proven to be solid products.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're only giving yourself those options, I have used all of them except Reduce XT, and the best one by far was 7-KE. DO remember though, that even lowering or controlling cortisol levels does not mean that you are going to get or will increase fat loss unless your nutrition and training are targeted at this goal specifically for you.

~Rosie~

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Reduce XT and Lean Xtreme. I was very disappointed in GHRP and got real tired of pinning sub-q 3 times everyday.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
hands down reduceXT great for bulking too when dosed higher

ps is good too however I would only go with serin aid and at least 800mg daily.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
not sure about the most powerful but the most cheap is Vitamin C.
2-4gr/day and you'll gtg.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
How about 4 grams right after work out, how does vitamin C supress Cort

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried:

AX's LeanFX = was ok (5/10)
PP's EndoAmp = good (7/10)
Taurus 7-KE = good (8/10)
LeanXtreme = Cortisol OWNAGE (10/10)

For me, there is something magical about LeanXtreme

Maybe it's the Forskolin that adds additional fat burining (cAmp) but the stuff just peels me dry!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Ive tried:

AX's LeanFX = was ok (5/10)
PP's EndoAmp = good (7/10)
Taurus 7-KE = good (8/10)
LeanXtreme = Cortisol OWNAGE (10/10)

For me, there is something magical about LeanXtreme

Maybe it's the Forskolin that adds additional fat burining (cAmp) but the stuff just peels me dry!

Yeah, the entire formula works incredibly well.

Machmood

Awards
I am on day number 8 of Reduce XT at 3 pills a day. I started feeling some joint pain in my knees, shins, forearms,feet and fingers 2 days ago so I discontinued use for 2 days. Pain went away so I am going to jump on 2 pills a day and see how that feels. Judging by my reation I would say it is working very well, and when only having to dose 2 pills a day its very cost effective

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look into Free Test. I dont know the about of 3,7 Keto or 7 Keto in other products so i cant say free test has the most, but something to look into.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I havent tried others but LX worked wonders for me!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reduceXT leaned me out the best

i like suppressC as well ..if u like topicals i suggest that if caps reduceXT + vitC works wonders :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cissus + Reduce XT is sweet. Prevent all joint pain while hitting cortisol from 2 angles!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cissus + Reduce XT is sweet. Prevent all joint pain while hitting cortisol for 2 angles!
That is a good suggestion.

I usually run SNS Reduce XT with Vitamin C. As I said earlier, CEL Supress-C is some good stuff too.

uvawahoowa

Awards
look into Free Test. I dont know the about of 3,7 Keto or 7 Keto in other products so i cant say free test has the most, but something to look into.
What would an appropriate dosing/timing protocol be for taking 7 keto for controlling cortisol?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Additionally, Cissus is also a cortisol modulating agent so you get a little more coverage here :)

Cissus + Reduce XT is sweet. Prevent all joint pain while hitting cortisol from 2 angles!