Engery shots-Ass Lightning or ????

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been looking into energy shots lately and have thought about trying the Ass Lightning energy shot.

I've tried the 5 hour energy shots and some similar products and didn't care for the taste of them.

I'm not an energy shot guy honestly but it would will be nice to have something around to take that's tasty or somewhat tasty.

my favorite energy shot so far has been the the old ErgoPharm clearshot.I tried it cold and warm and loved it either way.it didn't make me jittery and I didn't crash afterward.

I'll give out reps to anyone who can shed some light on ass lightning( pun intended) or advice on other products that I could check out.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wait, u rep for NTBM and have never tried it? o.0

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing.
It seemed weird for the rep of a company to be asking a forum about the products he/she reps.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've tried couple of them and is some good ****. It taste good and yes it does give a lot of energy. I mean if you've worked all day and then did a back or legs workout while your on a cut then you can take Ass lightning post-workout and go have sex for 6 hours :D :yup:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
You could use forged burner as a energy pill too! Just saying

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I've been through a few packs of Ass Lightning. They taste great and provide a nice boost of clean energy. The buzz seems to last a while before phasing out.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not yet I'm slowly going through their products.

I was thinking the same thing.
It seemed weird for the rep of a company to be asking a forum about the products he/she reps.
I'm just like any other supplement user when it comes to using products I look at the label and then start reading reviews,researching it and then ask for feedback before I actually use the product.

As far as i know its technically not a ntbm supp its a brutal alchemy supp.
correct sorry about the mistake there I was pretty tired that day.which is why I'm looking for a nice pick me up that's quick ,easy and tasty.I miss the old clearshot stuff still honestly :( I don't think they do the small bottles anymore.

I've tried couple of them and is some good ****. It taste good and yes it does give a lot of energy. I mean if you've worked all day and then did a back or legs workout while your on a cut then you can take Ass lightning post-workout and go have sex for 6 hours :D :yup:
thanks for the feedback and hmm I might have to try the sex thing and see how it works out. ;)

You could use forged burner as a energy pill too! Just saying
I could but I'm not a super stim kinda guy.normally I'll drink a pop if I'm looking for a quick stim effect since I'm normally upbeat already alot of the time anyway.

I've been through a few packs of Ass Lightning. They taste great and provide a nice boost of clean energy. The buzz seems to last a while before phasing out.
great feedback here.I'll be looking for the buzz.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are some other alternatives to the shot format also. Look into things like Thermogum.

If sticking w/ liquid, I found PA's shot product to be fantastic.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
If you want to try the sex thing on a legs day then use skeletal balm to be able to go all the way. Add some cissus and you'll be good to go. I have joint problems and after couple of hours the pain is insane. so I gotta use some supps so I can keep going if I like. Just a heads up :)

And is good that your not a huge stim guy cause I am and I'm cycling off right now and it sucks!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some other alternatives to the shot format also. Look into things like Thermogum.

If sticking w/ liquid, I found PA's shot product to be fantastic.
I forgot about the gum nice call there.

Indeed I'm trying to stick to liquid.yea the clear shot was my favorite but I think they only do the big bottle now.:(

If you want to try the sex thing on a legs day then use skeletal balm to be able to go all the way. Add some cissus and you'll be good to go. I have joint problems and after couple of hours the pain is insane. so I gotta use some supps so I can keep going if I like. Just a heads up :)

And is good that your not a huge stim guy cause I am and I'm cycling off right now and it sucks!
interesting stuff there.thanks.

yea I know alot of people that have to have their coffee or energy drink daily to function but I will admit I have to have a pop or something along those lines at least twice a week.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like pills to keep me going throughout the day. One thing I'm interested in trying though is PowerChews Pre-Workout for an energy boost plus some ergogenics (creapure creatine and beta-alanine).

I like the taste of the PowerChews (taste like Sweet Tarts), and they're good for your teeth (xylitol base)! I figure I'll order some of the Pre-Workout Chews and pop a few when I need a boost. Very convenient, and satisfies my sweet tooth!

I'm going to give Ass Lightning a shot too, I can never have too many stims!!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I was able to use this at night actually and still be energized but be able to sleep a few hours later. For my night workouts this is very helpful. Also since I do a lot of workout nutrition and take in a lot of water I need a non heavy drink for preworkout. Thats why i like this.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to start this off I'm not a caffeine energy shot/drinker kinda guy at all but...

tired one energy shot of ass lightning and I have to admit I am impressed that it didn't taste like the first part of the name . it has a berry flavor(the color of the liquid is red) that's easy of the taste buds its not too much but not too little its just about right.

I put it in the frig so it was nice and cold.

overall I wouldn't mind using this product again whenever I need a quick pick me up.

energy 8
jitters: 2
flavor:9
focus:10
crash:0
easy return to base line:10

I'd give this a rating of

final rating:8.8

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like pills to keep me going throughout the day. One thing I'm interested in trying though is PowerChews Pre-Workout for an energy boost plus some ergogenics (creapure creatine and beta-alanine).

I like the taste of the PowerChews (taste like Sweet Tarts), and they're good for your teeth (xylitol base)! I figure I'll order some of the Pre-Workout Chews and pop a few when I need a boost. Very convenient, and satisfies my sweet tooth!

I'm going to give Ass Lightning a shot too, I can never have too many stims!!!

the power chews are a huge pro they are quick to eat easy to carry and very effective all wins.

ass lightning is a great supplement as well it tastes great and gives you a nice boost without being overwhelming.

I was able to use this at night actually and still be energized but be able to sleep a few hours later. For my night workouts this is very helpful. Also since I do a lot of workout nutrition and take in a lot of water I need a non heavy drink for preworkout. Thats why i like this.
yea I took my shot at night before my workout and was able to relax after a few hours and sleep like a baby

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I acually tryed them. got a bottle free with a NTBM order of need2slina and need2whey. was pritty good stuff.
good if you on the run i guess.
but i like to just have my PReWOpowder mix's for the most part.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to give it a shot (pun intended)... ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea its def a nice item to have on the go or as an alternative to drinking cup after cup of coffee.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm def interested in hearing your thoughts.if anyone wants to try 1 I have a few bottles in the frig.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put ass lightning to the test a few days ago.I was super tired almost dozing off at the wheel tired so I used a bottle of ass lightning as I was looking for a cool smooth energy boost. I used about half the bottle and was good to go the rest of the day as I had to go to work and work an 8 hour shift.so far ass lightning is delivering for me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No crash and long lasting effects=win!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be trying this out next week! Looking forward to it.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I liked it when I got a sample with my last order. Took it Pre-WO and had a great workout and felt energized for a while afterwards. No crash though, very smooth energy.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so going to order these. It'll be fun just to pull out a bottle of Ass Lightning with my friends, LOL! If only it was called Whoop Ass, I could open up a can of it... :lol:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so going to order these. It'll be fun just to pull out a bottle of Ass Lightning with my friends, LOL! If only it was called Whoop Ass, I could open up a can of it... :lol:
yea my friends got a kick outta the name.My boss ever lol'ed. the name def gets people interested and talking.

I liked it when I got a sample with my last order. Took it Pre-WO and had a great workout and felt energized for a while afterwards. No crash though, very smooth energy.
glad you enjoyed it its a great item to have around when you need a cool smooth boost.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea my friends got a kick outta the name.My boss ever lol'ed. the name def gets people interested and talking.

glad you enjoyed it its a great item to have around when you need a cool smooth boost.
I agree with you on the name. I told my wife I was getting some "ass lightning" and she said "Is that a laxative? Are you all bound up?" Lol...:toilet: :toofunny:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with you on the name. I told my wife I was getting some "ass lightning" and she said "Is that a laxative? Are you all bound up?" Lol...:toilet: :toofunny:
hahaha... :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO :toofunny: