My AndroMass Experience

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    tballeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

    My AndroMass Experience


    I know there has been a lot of chatter on this product so here are my thoughts after being on it for two weeks. Now I am a fossil compared to most of you guys--I hit the big 50 this year but I have been working out for close to 30 years and have tried a pretty wide variety of pro-hormones/steroids over the years (the usual suspects: Test, 1AD/4AD, Superdrol, M-1T and Epistane among others). For me, AM is the single most effective product I have ever tried -- I am running it solo at 3 caps 2x/day. I am hitting targets I haven't seen in 15 years and this is after being on for only two weeks. I prefer short cycles so I plan to run it another week or two at most. Virtually no side effects to date except the positive lift it has given me -- more energy and well being and none of the "flu" stuff I would get with M-1T. I love the ease of use (no shots --Yeah), the great feelings, but best of all the superior results I am getting. Actually the best thing is the fun I am having crushing my long time (20 yrs) workout partner who doesn't know I'm on anything. Fyi, I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company -- I'm a dorky corporate puke (I'm a Director of Consulting at a large consulting company) . Two thumbs up from me ---way, way up. Just my two cents on this....

  2. New Member
    ThER6KinG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.82%

    if it werent so damn expensive I would soooo run it.
    AMS SOLDIER!

    He who makes a beast out of himeself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
  3. New Member
    ThER6KinG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    266
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.82%

    Thats awesome though, sounds amazing
    AMS SOLDIER!

    He who makes a beast out of himeself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    darkwing's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    58.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by tballeng View Post
    I know there has been a lot of chatter on this product so here are my thoughts after being on it for two weeks. Now I am a fossil compared to most of you guys--I hit the big 50 this year but I have been working out for close to 30 years and have tried a pretty wide variety of pro-hormones/steroids over the years (the usual suspects: Test, 1AD/4AD, Superdrol, M-1T and Epistane among others). For me, AM is the single most effective product I have ever tried -- I am running it solo at 3 caps 2x/day. I am hitting targets I haven't seen in 15 years and this is after being on for only two weeks. I prefer short cycles so I plan to run it another week or two at most. Virtually no side effects to date except the positive lift it has given me -- more energy and well being and none of the "flu" stuff I would get with M-1T. I love the ease of use (no shots --Yeah), the great feelings, but best of all the superior results I am getting. Actually the best thing is the fun I am having crushing my long time (20 yrs) workout partner who doesn't know I'm on anything. Fyi, I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company -- I'm a dorky corporate puke (I'm a Director of Consulting at a large consulting company) . Two thumbs up from me ---way, way up. Just my two cents on this....
    Nice review. I will be getting mine next week, and looking forward.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,784
    Rep Power
    1317353
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Worried about price? Hit me up with a PM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. New Member
    yankinNcrankn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    43
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.39%

    I would like to try a 4 week cycle and hope to not have to pct.
  7. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    42676
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    86.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm mid way through week 1 and my lifts are soaring. Haven't noticed any energy, and kinda not really noticing much at all. I'm ignoring my mirror and looking at what I used to look like instead. I'm excited to see the results, that I can't already see in weights
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    689820
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sounds great man, I'm still looking into all of the andro-series but you're experience sounds optimal. congrats
  9. New Member
    bird901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

    You've been a member on this board since 2004 and this is ur first post?
  10. New Member
    tballeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

    I'm a big lurker. I am amazed at how smart some of the people are who come to this site. I have two graduate degrees from a leading college in the US and I am constantly humbled by some of the posts here. I really felt like I have nothing to contribute but I am constantly looking here for great advice. Also, I have three kids, two jobs and am incredibly busy. Whenever someone disparages weight lifters I tell them to check out this site and then come back and try and tell me they are dumb. This place never fails to impress me with some of the great scientific feedback.
  11. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    689820
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tballeng View Post
    Whenever someone disparages weight lifters I tell them to check out this site and then come back and try and tell me they are dumb. This place never fails to impress me with some of the great scientific feedback.
    Exactly. This site is like a fountain of continuous knowledge that is constantly overflowing.
  12. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23085
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Im extremely happy to hear your pleased with the product Tball.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  13. New Member
    tballeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

    This place has saved me from doing curls in the squat rack. Actually, for me to post on a product is somewhat remarkable considering I am pretty well off financially and can afford to try whatever I want and pretty much have. My cupboard is filled with a vast array of hyped products that just didn't deliver FOR ME. My wife is eternally annoyed with what she's sees as excessive waste. My last cycle was Epi in January and FOR ME there is simply no comparison -- not even close. I haven't had this much fun in the gym in a long, long time and for me that is really what it is all about. I owe a big thanks to PP for this which is why I decided to post for the first time ever (and I want to thank the many forum members for their incredible contributions which have helped me immeasurably). If I could give back a fraction of what I have gained from their experience I would be pleased. All the best to my brothers in iron, tb
  14. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23085
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good post bro^^ and having fun is so important. Once that stops whats the use in anything? From the bottom of my heart im so greatfull that you have recieved Andromass so well. As a rep for the company we had high hopes and faith in the products and Eric's vision and took more than our fair share of beatings.. I dont think its too early to say this.

    Feedback like this is what its all about. This makes it all worth it.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  15. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great feedback! Consistent as well to the MANY reviews we are getting

    I just noticed today that AM is still around...thought everyone was oos...

  16. Advanced Member
    anabolicRyan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    527
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    34.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by yankinNcrankn View Post
    I would like to try a 4 week cycle and hope to not have to pct.
    I'd recommend against using no pct with this or anything hormonal. One of my mistakes 2 years-ish ago...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  17. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    I'd recommend against using no pct with this or anything hormonal. One of my mistakes 2 years-ish ago...
    X2. Not a good idea. When I was younger I didn't run them. Hormones all over the place and barely kept any gains
  18. New Member
    newguy470's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    47
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    thanks
  19. New Member
    Chuckbob500's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Can anyone tell me what the best otc pct is b/c I am having a hard time getting a hold of anything worthy to use and I really want to do things the right way? Any feedback would be nice. Also much props on wiping the floor with your long time workout partner.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,784
    Rep Power
    1317353
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    The best OTC PCT will be the TRS, however, I would not recommend using just that for a PCT on a longer (≥6 weeks) or suppressive cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  21. New Member
    Terencec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by tballeng View Post
    I know there has been a lot of chatter on this product so here are my thoughts after being on it for two weeks. Now I am a fossil compared to most of you guys--I hit the big 50 this year but I have been working out for close to 30 years and have tried a pretty wide variety of pro-hormones/steroids over the years (the usual suspects: Test, 1AD/4AD, Superdrol, M-1T and Epistane among others). For me, AM is the single most effective product I have ever tried -- I am running it solo at 3 caps 2x/day. I am hitting targets I haven't seen in 15 years and this is after being on for only two weeks. I prefer short cycles so I plan to run it another week or two at most. Virtually no side effects to date except the positive lift it has given me -- more energy and well being and none of the "flu" stuff I would get with M-1T. I love the ease of use (no shots --Yeah), the great feelings, but best of all the superior results I am getting. Actually the best thing is the fun I am having crushing my long time (20 yrs) workout partner who doesn't know I'm on anything. Fyi, I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company -- I'm a dorky corporate puke (I'm a Director of Consulting at a large consulting company) . Two thumbs up from me ---way, way up. Just my two cents on this....
    Great review, would you happened to see any body recomp on this besides the way improved strength.

    Thanks
  22. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23085
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Id throw in Androhard for more of a recomp effect ^.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  23. New Member
    Terencec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    68.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Id throw in Androhard for more of a recomp effect ^.
    My mistake I was just curious if he had a significantly added any muscle mass.

    Thanks
  24. New Member
    tballeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

    No pictures but I'm fairly strong/lean which is how my wife likes it. When we go to Hawaii I want to be one of the few older guys without a big belly. Funny thing about the AH suggestion. I just received mine last Friday and am now using AM 2 capsules 2x/day and AH 2 capsules 2x/day. For any skeptics out there, I paid full price for these except for the discount PP offered the early AM orders for the extensive delay (I just added an AH to my original order). I will run that for two weeks (four weeks total) than pct (TRS and Torem if necessary) I'm definitely getting bigger/stronger -- now I want to lean out a bit. I'm 5'11" 190 pounds with a 31 inch waist. I would like to drop that to 30 inches. I'v been married for 22 years so I have to go with what my wife likes --happy wife, happy life. I'm just so pleased to finally find a product which delivers. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to constantly buy into the hype and be disappointed with the results. Most of you are way smarter than me about this stuff as this is only a hobby for me but sometimes I think that with my age of 50 my natural Test is probably pretty low so boosting it with this is really making a big, big difference for me. Again, I may be wrong about that, you guys are the experts.
  25. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23085
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tballeng View Post
    No pictures but I'm fairly strong/lean which is how my wife likes it. When we go to Hawaii I want to be one of the few older guys without a big belly. Funny thing about the AH suggestion. I just received mine last Friday and am now using AM 2 capsules 2x/day and AH 2 capsules 2x/day. For any skeptics out there, I paid full price for these except for the discount PP offered the early AM orders for the extensive delay (I just added an AH to my original order). I will run that for two weeks (four weeks total) than pct (TRS and Torem if necessary) I'm definitely getting bigger/stronger -- now I want to lean out a bit. I'm 5'11" 190 pounds with a 31 inch waist. I would like to drop that to 30 inches. I'v been married for 22 years so I have to go with what my wife likes --happy wife, happy life. I'm just so pleased to finally find a product which delivers. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to constantly buy into the hype and be disappointed with the results. Most of you are way smarter than me about this stuff as this is only a hobby for me but sometimes I think that with my age of 50 my natural Test is probably pretty low so boosting it with this is really making a big, big difference for me. Again, I may be wrong about that, you guys are the experts.
    Nice bro, I hope you get some good recomp effects from this. Have fun in Hawaii bro, im jealous ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  26. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    Rep Power
    272742
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    29.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Shameless review bump
    Celtic Labs Rep
  27. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    Rep Power
    272742
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    29.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    1 more bump.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  28. New Member
    cainb96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    28649
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    12.87%

    what is TRS?
  29. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,784
    Rep Power
    1317353
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.12%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  30. New Member
    tballeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

    Looking forward to Drive and Bulk


    I haven't been on here much lately so imagine my surprise at seeing my only product review ever still relatively current. I really enjoyed my last round of AM and am looking forward to Drive and Bulk. I live in mortal fear of hard shutdown so imagine my surprise that I don't think I had much, if any, shutdown from my AM cycle (I kept it to 4 weeks). As an older guy I get concerned that if I shutdown it will take me longer to rebound (happened once on Superdrol cycle). I was quite happy to note that TRS was all I used for PCT for my AM cycle and I never experienced any shutdown symptoms (the dreaded avoid play time with the wife syndrome). Anyway, I really think that is an under appreciated benefit if the AM/AH product line that I don't see being discussed very often. An easy PCT is a huge benefit to me! I'm really hopeful I will experience similar results with AB/AD when they are available.
  31. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,675
    Rep Power
    64120
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tballeng View Post
    I haven't been on here much lately so imagine my surprise at seeing my only product review ever still relatively current. I really enjoyed my last round of AM and am looking forward to Drive and Bulk. I live in mortal fear of hard shutdown so imagine my surprise that I don't think I had much, if any, shutdown from my AM cycle (I kept it to 4 weeks). As an older guy I get concerned that if I shutdown it will take me longer to rebound (happened once on Superdrol cycle). I was quite happy to note that TRS was all I used for PCT for my AM cycle and I never experienced any shutdown symptoms (the dreaded avoid play time with the wife syndrome). Anyway, I really think that is an under appreciated benefit if the AM/AH product line that I don't see being discussed very often. An easy PCT is a huge benefit to me! I'm really hopeful I will experience similar results with AB/AD when they are available.
    So awesome you mention "the fear of shutdown" because v3 AndroSeries is even LESS SUPPRESSIVE than version 2. WIth v2 we wanted people to split dosage to 5-6 hours apart which gave a night time "grace period" to still keep LH and FSH somewhat responsive. Now with v3, we have aneven SLOWER delivery transport which enables used to dose once-a-day. It will rise -peak - and fall in a natural circadian pattern.

    Beta testers showed ZERO signs of hormone inhibition while ON CYCLE and in once rare case, a MASS testers LH and FSH rose mid cycle
  32. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    So awesome you mention "the fear of shutdown" because v3 AndroSeries is even LESS SUPPRESSIVE than version 2. WIth v2 we wanted people to split dosage to 5-6 hours apart which gave a night time "grace period" to still keep LH and FSH somewhat responsive. Now with v3, we have aneven SLOWER delivery transport which enables used to dose once-a-day. It will rise -peak - and fall in a natural circadian pattern.

    Beta testers showed ZERO signs of hormone inhibition while ON CYCLE and in once rare case, a MASS testers LH and FSH rose mid cycle
    That is amazing, considering the gains made should be much easier to keep

  33. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    Rep Power
    272742
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    29.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Also, tball, since you're an older guy... I would definitely say to take advantage of the AndroStat. It will help estimate your testosterone levels and help you devise better stacks with the Androseries products.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  34. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,360
    Rep Power
    111964
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    11 posts in 8 years :WTF:
  35. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    11 posts in 8 years :WTF:
    Quality not Quantity GrassHopper.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  36. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    11 posts in 8 years :WTF:
    comes and goes

  37. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,051
    Rep Power
    272742
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    29.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Quality not Quantity GrassHopper.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    3,200 in 2-3 years
    Celtic Labs Rep
  38. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    3,200 in 2-3 years
    Yes but you have other motives besides learning a few things and shooting the breeze.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  39. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Yes but you have other motives besides learning a few things and shooting the breeze.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Not that that's a bad thing.
  40. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4582818
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    this v3 looks super enticing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:25 AM
  2. what exactly is Andromass?!?!
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:55 PM
  3. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 05:35 PM
  4. AndroMass: Wet or Dry?
    By T50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:42 PM
  5. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in