My AndroMass Experience

tballeng

Awards
I know there has been a lot of chatter on this product so here are my thoughts after being on it for two weeks. Now I am a fossil compared to most of you guys--I hit the big 50 this year but I have been working out for close to 30 years and have tried a pretty wide variety of pro-hormones/steroids over the years (the usual suspects: Test, 1AD/4AD, Superdrol, M-1T and Epistane among others). For me, AM is the single most effective product I have ever tried -- I am running it solo at 3 caps 2x/day. I am hitting targets I haven't seen in 15 years and this is after being on for only two weeks. I prefer short cycles so I plan to run it another week or two at most. Virtually no side effects to date except the positive lift it has given me -- more energy and well being and none of the "flu" stuff I would get with M-1T. I love the ease of use (no shots --Yeah), the great feelings, but best of all the superior results I am getting. Actually the best thing is the fun I am having crushing my long time (20 yrs) workout partner who doesn't know I'm on anything. Fyi, I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company -- I'm a dorky corporate puke (I'm a Director of Consulting at a large consulting company) . Two thumbs up from me ---way, way up. Just my two cents on this....

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
if it werent so damn expensive I would soooo run it.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome though, sounds amazing

darkwing

Awards
I know there has been a lot of chatter on this product so here are my thoughts after being on it for two weeks. Now I am a fossil compared to most of you guys--I hit the big 50 this year but I have been working out for close to 30 years and have tried a pretty wide variety of pro-hormones/steroids over the years (the usual suspects: Test, 1AD/4AD, Superdrol, M-1T and Epistane among others). For me, AM is the single most effective product I have ever tried -- I am running it solo at 3 caps 2x/day. I am hitting targets I haven't seen in 15 years and this is after being on for only two weeks. I prefer short cycles so I plan to run it another week or two at most. Virtually no side effects to date except the positive lift it has given me -- more energy and well being and none of the "flu" stuff I would get with M-1T. I love the ease of use (no shots --Yeah), the great feelings, but best of all the superior results I am getting. Actually the best thing is the fun I am having crushing my long time (20 yrs) workout partner who doesn't know I'm on anything. Fyi, I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company -- I'm a dorky corporate puke (I'm a Director of Consulting at a large consulting company) . Two thumbs up from me ---way, way up. Just my two cents on this....
Nice review. I will be getting mine next week, and looking forward.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm mid way through week 1 and my lifts are soaring. Haven't noticed any energy, and kinda not really noticing much at all. I'm ignoring my mirror and looking at what I used to look like instead. I'm excited to see the results, that I can't already see in weights

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
sounds great man, I'm still looking into all of the andro-series but you're experience sounds optimal. congrats

bird901

Awards
You've been a member on this board since 2004 and this is ur first post?

tballeng

Awards
I'm a big lurker. I am amazed at how smart some of the people are who come to this site. I have two graduate degrees from a leading college in the US and I am constantly humbled by some of the posts here. I really felt like I have nothing to contribute but I am constantly looking here for great advice. Also, I have three kids, two jobs and am incredibly busy. Whenever someone disparages weight lifters I tell them to check out this site and then come back and try and tell me they are dumb. This place never fails to impress me with some of the great scientific feedback.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Whenever someone disparages weight lifters I tell them to check out this site and then come back and try and tell me they are dumb. This place never fails to impress me with some of the great scientific feedback.
Exactly. This site is like a fountain of continuous knowledge that is constantly overflowing.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im extremely happy to hear your pleased with the product Tball.

tballeng

Awards
This place has saved me from doing curls in the squat rack. Actually, for me to post on a product is somewhat remarkable considering I am pretty well off financially and can afford to try whatever I want and pretty much have. My cupboard is filled with a vast array of hyped products that just didn't deliver FOR ME. My wife is eternally annoyed with what she's sees as excessive waste. My last cycle was Epi in January and FOR ME there is simply no comparison -- not even close. I haven't had this much fun in the gym in a long, long time and for me that is really what it is all about. I owe a big thanks to PP for this which is why I decided to post for the first time ever (and I want to thank the many forum members for their incredible contributions which have helped me immeasurably). If I could give back a fraction of what I have gained from their experience I would be pleased. All the best to my brothers in iron, tb

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good post bro^^ and having fun is so important. Once that stops whats the use in anything? From the bottom of my heart im so greatfull that you have recieved Andromass so well. As a rep for the company we had high hopes and faith in the products and Eric's vision and took more than our fair share of beatings.. I dont think its too early to say this.

Feedback like this is what its all about. This makes it all worth it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback! Consistent as well to the MANY reviews we are getting:)

I just noticed today that AM is still around...thought everyone was oos...

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try a 4 week cycle and hope to not have to pct.
I'd recommend against using no pct with this or anything hormonal. One of my mistakes 2 years-ish ago...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend against using no pct with this or anything hormonal. One of my mistakes 2 years-ish ago...
X2. Not a good idea. When I was younger I didn't run them. Hormones all over the place and barely kept any gains

Chuckbob500

Awards
Can anyone tell me what the best otc pct is b/c I am having a hard time getting a hold of anything worthy to use and I really want to do things the right way? Any feedback would be nice. Also much props on wiping the floor with your long time workout partner.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best OTC PCT will be the TRS, however, I would not recommend using just that for a PCT on a longer (≥6 weeks) or suppressive cycle.

Terencec

Awards
Great review, would you happened to see any body recomp on this besides the way improved strength.

Thanks

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id throw in Androhard for more of a recomp effect ^.

tballeng

Awards
No pictures but I'm fairly strong/lean which is how my wife likes it. When we go to Hawaii I want to be one of the few older guys without a big belly. Funny thing about the AH suggestion. I just received mine last Friday and am now using AM 2 capsules 2x/day and AH 2 capsules 2x/day. For any skeptics out there, I paid full price for these except for the discount PP offered the early AM orders for the extensive delay (I just added an AH to my original order). I will run that for two weeks (four weeks total) than pct (TRS and Torem if necessary) I'm definitely getting bigger/stronger -- now I want to lean out a bit. I'm 5'11" 190 pounds with a 31 inch waist. I would like to drop that to 30 inches. I'v been married for 22 years so I have to go with what my wife likes --happy wife, happy life. I'm just so pleased to finally find a product which delivers. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to constantly buy into the hype and be disappointed with the results. Most of you are way smarter than me about this stuff as this is only a hobby for me but sometimes I think that with my age of 50 my natural Test is probably pretty low so boosting it with this is really making a big, big difference for me. Again, I may be wrong about that, you guys are the experts.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No pictures but I'm fairly strong/lean which is how my wife likes it. When we go to Hawaii I want to be one of the few older guys without a big belly. Funny thing about the AH suggestion. I just received mine last Friday and am now using AM 2 capsules 2x/day and AH 2 capsules 2x/day. For any skeptics out there, I paid full price for these except for the discount PP offered the early AM orders for the extensive delay (I just added an AH to my original order). I will run that for two weeks (four weeks total) than pct (TRS and Torem if necessary) I'm definitely getting bigger/stronger -- now I want to lean out a bit. I'm 5'11" 190 pounds with a 31 inch waist. I would like to drop that to 30 inches. I'v been married for 22 years so I have to go with what my wife likes --happy wife, happy life. I'm just so pleased to finally find a product which delivers. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to constantly buy into the hype and be disappointed with the results. Most of you are way smarter than me about this stuff as this is only a hobby for me but sometimes I think that with my age of 50 my natural Test is probably pretty low so boosting it with this is really making a big, big difference for me. Again, I may be wrong about that, you guys are the experts.
Nice bro, I hope you get some good recomp effects from this. Have fun in Hawaii bro, im jealous ; )

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shameless review bump

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 more bump.

tballeng

Awards
Looking forward to Drive and Bulk

I haven't been on here much lately so imagine my surprise at seeing my only product review ever still relatively current. I really enjoyed my last round of AM and am looking forward to Drive and Bulk. I live in mortal fear of hard shutdown so imagine my surprise that I don't think I had much, if any, shutdown from my AM cycle (I kept it to 4 weeks). As an older guy I get concerned that if I shutdown it will take me longer to rebound (happened once on Superdrol cycle). I was quite happy to note that TRS was all I used for PCT for my AM cycle and I never experienced any shutdown symptoms (the dreaded avoid play time with the wife syndrome). Anyway, I really think that is an under appreciated benefit if the AM/AH product line that I don't see being discussed very often. An easy PCT is a huge benefit to me! I'm really hopeful I will experience similar results with AB/AD when they are available.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't been on here much lately so imagine my surprise at seeing my only product review ever still relatively current. I really enjoyed my last round of AM and am looking forward to Drive and Bulk. I live in mortal fear of hard shutdown so imagine my surprise that I don't think I had much, if any, shutdown from my AM cycle (I kept it to 4 weeks). As an older guy I get concerned that if I shutdown it will take me longer to rebound (happened once on Superdrol cycle). I was quite happy to note that TRS was all I used for PCT for my AM cycle and I never experienced any shutdown symptoms (the dreaded avoid play time with the wife syndrome). Anyway, I really think that is an under appreciated benefit if the AM/AH product line that I don't see being discussed very often. An easy PCT is a huge benefit to me! I'm really hopeful I will experience similar results with AB/AD when they are available.
So awesome you mention "the fear of shutdown" because v3 AndroSeries is even LESS SUPPRESSIVE than version 2. WIth v2 we wanted people to split dosage to 5-6 hours apart which gave a night time "grace period" to still keep LH and FSH somewhat responsive. Now with v3, we have aneven SLOWER delivery transport which enables used to dose once-a-day. It will rise -peak - and fall in a natural circadian pattern.

Beta testers showed ZERO signs of hormone inhibition while ON CYCLE and in once rare case, a MASS testers LH and FSH rose mid cycle

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So awesome you mention "the fear of shutdown" because v3 AndroSeries is even LESS SUPPRESSIVE than version 2. WIth v2 we wanted people to split dosage to 5-6 hours apart which gave a night time "grace period" to still keep LH and FSH somewhat responsive. Now with v3, we have aneven SLOWER delivery transport which enables used to dose once-a-day. It will rise -peak - and fall in a natural circadian pattern.

Beta testers showed ZERO signs of hormone inhibition while ON CYCLE and in once rare case, a MASS testers LH and FSH rose mid cycle
That is amazing, considering the gains made should be much easier to keep

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, tball, since you're an older guy... I would definitely say to take advantage of the AndroStat. It will help estimate your testosterone levels and help you devise better stacks with the Androseries products.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
11 posts in 8 years :WTF:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes but you have other motives besides learning a few things and shooting the breeze.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
What, how dare you! lol

this v3 looks super enticing.
I know!! Have you checked out the White Papers yet? Or the Case Studies? Or perhaps you've used the "virtual high five" to actually virtually high five Eric (Primordial Owner)*.

*Virtual high five may not be legal in your state