USP Powerfull and a "quick trigger pull"

• Thread starter nevergoodenough
  • Start date
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Powerfull to help combat the prolactin and low dopamine effects of DAA. (Its also helped keep my skin from breaking out). But I gotta say after being on powerfull for 2-3 weeks I started to notice that I can't hold my freaking load during sex. I've always prided myself on my stamina but now I'm struggling to hold on for 2 min! I started at 3 caps and have gone down to 2, and that hasn't helped much. I'll try dropping it down to 1.

I'm guessing the stuff has just increased my dopamine too high. Has anybody else had this problem too? Is there anyway to remedy this problem aside from stopping? Aside from the premature problem, I really like the effects I get from it, even if I'm not eating the cleanest I get and stay real lean and the hard ons I get from this stuff are outrageous, they just pop off too early... :scared:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually, it's the other way around in terms of stamina.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does the complete opposite for me, thats odd. Perhaps its the DAA?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually does the opposite for me too...but I can see how it would happen.

Maybe the PowerFULL is causing a big increase in libido, so you are just more "horny" overall and more excited to have sex lol...and thus having that issue

Sort of like if the girl below was in your room when you got home from work, as a surprise (im about to go all American Idol 2011 on you guys)

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've taken it with at without the DAA and its been the same. Its weird I can keep going after I've finished like I never could before. and if I don't keep going refractory time is like 2 minutes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've taken it with at without the DAA and its been the same. Its weird I can keep going after I've finished like I never could before. and if I don't keep going refractory time is like 2 minutes.
sounds like a decent trade off to me,:laugh:

airvine91

Awards
I didn't know that DAA lowered Dopamine! Good thing I'm taking PowerFull with my DAA as recommended by Natty.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
come off it completely and still run daa.. it will soon have opposite effects, you nee dto find a balance. 3 tabs imho is too high one tabe a night form now on my be the cure

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah its never had that sort of effect on me. I'm running powerfull at 3 caps at night right now and I get only great positives (sleep, leaning effect, huge increase in libido). When i go to slay the gfs (plural) i dont have any issues at all.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah its never had that sort of effect on me. I'm running powerfull at 3 caps at night right now and I get only great positives (sleep, leaning effect, huge increase in libido). When i go to slay the gfs (plural) i dont have any issues at all.
Like a Boss

sdstatestud88

Awards
Too Much focus and finish haha...Its just a saying lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also take three capsules pre-bed and cannot replicate the results the OP reported. Possibly a complex interplay between DAA, PowerFULL, and the OP's specific physiological state at the time.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I also take this stack. No problem of the sort. But when I take 3 caps before I go to sleep with my test freak, I wake up all the time but when i take 2, I sleep right through

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both two and three caps of powerfull, and it puts me into a very deep sleep. But I always wake up groggy and am pretty tired throughout the day. What could be causing this?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried both two and three caps of powerfull, and it puts me into a very deep sleep. But I always wake up groggy and am pretty tired throughout the day. What could be causing this?
Try taking it earlier in the night...if you are taking it at midnight usually try 10pm

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
my results, if i take it int he day i feel tire dand groggy and lifeless... if i take it at night, half hour before bed, it makes me have an hours DEEP sleep, i wake up thinking its morning... this happens about 5-6 times!
I also wake up with a boner lol

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
my results, if i take it int he day i feel tire dand groggy and lifeless... if i take it at night, half hour before bed, it makes me have an hours DEEP sleep, i wake up thinking its morning... this happens about 5-6 times!
I also wake up with a boner lol
Lol same here. I wake up every couple of hours refreshed. But then when I wake up from my alarm I can't get out if bed

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Still waking a midnight/1am then out for the count until 5am at which point my bodys ready to get up. Im off for flu today, hopefuly unrelated, i soaked the bed last night being hot/cold

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Ok, a week on, no more crazy dreams and three tabs knocks me out for the whole night, so good from that point of view. Feel a liitle weird in the daytime though, bit surreal and wooly headed. Less by the day