1 carboxy bulk powder

kom01

kom01

Awards
I would imagine it is ok to ask where to buy it from because the product is legal. The only place I knew sold it was Nutra Planet but now it says that it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Do you guys know anywhere else where to buy it?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine it is ok to ask where to buy it from because the product is legal. The only place I knew sold it was Nutra Planet but now it says that it has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Do you guys know anywhere else where to buy it?
I've never seen it sold in bulk anywhere else -- sucks!

kom01

kom01

Awards
That sucks, I wanted to buy some for my X-tren cycle next year. I don't really want to purchase USP LABS Powerfull because it is so expensive just for the 1-carboxy. So no one else sells it?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read in the NP forum that it might be coming back to NP but I have no idea when or if that product is or is not coming back

AM Admin said he heard it from a birdy

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is this any better than L-Dopa extracts?

I got a tub for free, used it for a little while, noticed nada, discontinued. Still have some.

Powders are a pain in the ass.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I thought 1-carboxy was just 50% l-dopa? Someone else can chime in if it isn't, but assuming it is, there are a ton of l-dopa products you can buy. I like Dopadex and it felt the same as powerfull to me pill-for-pill. It also goes on sale pretty regularly and is never expensive. If you don't want the 98% stuff, you can wait and get a lot of powerfull when it goes on a crazy sale or something (usually a few times per year; that's when I get my year's worth of super cissus)

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Nah, this stuff feels a hell of a lot stronger than dopadex.
Well it's just plain ol' L-dopa. I highly doubt it's been standardized any higher than PES's 98%, and a mere 2% wouldn't make a difference anyway.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The powder in water is putrid.

I'm serious, it's ****ing **** awful ****.