Creatine Nitrate

  1. Creatine Nitrate


    Hi Guys, lots of info on Creatine, but no so much for Creatine Nitrate.

    Creatine Nitrate, on an empty stomach or full or does it even matter?

    cheers.


  2. i would be very careful about taking any product that has been attached to a nitrate.

    Longterm used of this and vpx powershock (bcaa nitrates) i believe was responsible for high eye pressure in both my eyes When i came off these products the pressure droppped dramatically

    eye pressure has to be within a certain range , if outside that range , excessive pressure on the optic nerve can cause blindness.

    i would stick with creatine monohydrate,its cheaper and stood the test of time.

  3. I don't know about high eye blood pressure, theoretically CN should dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure, but there is a lot of speculation that CN and other nitrates can contribute to the formation of various kinds of cancer. Even C-Bol, is loaded with antioxidants to help combat this issue.
    •   
       


  4. ok, cheers for your input guys but neither of you have answers my question....?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by eddiejerom View Post
    Hi Guys, lots of info on Creatine, but no so much for Creatine Nitrate.

    Creatine Nitrate, on an empty stomach or full or does it even matter?

    cheers.
    I would take it on an empty stomach. Creatine Nitrate is a very popular part of many preworkouts and for good reason. Just like any preworkout, take it on an empty stomach to increase effectiveness.
    I'm Back...

  6. I vote empty stomach...I know with at least the APS version...it's usually suggested taking ~2.2g CN preWO (as in 1 scoop meso/4 caps CN or no meso and 6 caps CN)...then 2-3caps CN postWO...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  7. cool, cheers guys.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I would take it on an empty stomach. Creatine Nitrate is a very popular part of many preworkouts and for good reason. Just like any preworkout, take it on an empty stomach to increase effectiveness.
    This^^^^ ......it also takes a little while to feel the effects which is why most prefer it in a pre wo than an intra

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  9. i really liked it but have heard concerns on health issues as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  10. As little as 200mg Vitamin C prevents nitrosamine formation
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  11. Weird, i don't know where people have been seeing the negative issues with nitrates, the recent research i've seen has all been positive. Specifically, benefits of nitrates on blood pressure and endurance, and these benefits actually building over time. I think you would probably want to cycle nitrate products though, just to be safe.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Weird, i don't know where people have been seeing the negative issues with nitrates, the recent research i've seen has all been positive. Specifically, benefits of nitrates on blood pressure and endurance, and these benefits actually building over time. I think you would probably want to cycle nitrate products though, just to be safe.
    your talking about BLOOD PRESSURE- eye pressure is unrelated , and one doesnt influence the other.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    your talking about BLOOD PRESSURE- eye pressure is unrelated , and one doesnt influence the other.
    Hah. Didn't see the eye after high. Good catch

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Hah. Didn't see the eye after high. Good catch
    could you need glasses ?j/k
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Nitrate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 09:27 AM
Log in
Log in