ITT you help me decide what to run for first 'hormonal' cycle

baconbaco

Awards
Alright, so I have trifecta stack and some pmag I can run... I haven't trained properly in a wwhile, just trying to get back in the groove of things. I need ur help on which ph to run.

The trifecta stack sounds good because its my first time runing a chemical. Ve opened one bottle of masterdrol already, so that'll expire quite quick. (No fridge access). Also, I haven't lifted hard for a while, so it'll probably take a while for the weights toget heavy enuf to gain muscle anyway.

On the other hand, if I ran pmag first, I can be assured of good gains, as there are mixed reviews of the trifecta stack. In addition, I don't hav much mass on me atm, and trifecta stack is known for being more of a cutter, so maybe I could take the pmag to bulk first.

If I used a good diet and routine, how much muscle can I gain on a trifecta stack bulk? Most reviews say around less than tlbs, while some report none. Thanks.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
how much musclewill you gain ? how long is a piece of string ?
taking ph isnt just about taking a supplement and expecting it to do all the work, its also about your diet, your training and recovery.

as youre just getting back into it, you shouldnt be taking anything hormonal imo.

get a year under your belt using conventional supplements if you want but your diet and training and recovery are the 3 basics that you need to be looking at first,

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i would wait to run any of that until you get back in the groove of training. Pmag is a good compound, but all of this will be a waste until you get back into training mode

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with most of the posts above.
I would wait and train hard without PH's for at least a good 6 months.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with the other posters. Get into a good routine and get your body used to it and grow again naturally. If you want you can do a natty stack like DAA and then when you're ready, I also loved P-Mag.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with James. DAA would be a great option at this point in time.

If you are interested in DAA, check out SNS's prices here at NutraPlanet. We offer DAA in caps and powder form.

SNS DAA -caps
$19.99 for 45 servings of 3,120mg

SNS DAA -powder
$19.99 for 50 servings of 3,000mg

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with James. DAA would be a great option at this point in time.

If you are interested in DAA, check out SNS's prices here at NutraPlanet. We offer DAA in caps and powder form.

SNS DAA -caps
$19.99 for 45 servings of 3,120mg

SNS DAA -powder
$19.99 for 50 servings of 3,000mg
Best deal for DAA which is used at clinically proven dosages! :banana:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP i think you were in the LG section asking about trifecta, if your information is correct in THIS post i gotta agree with everyone else. Don't run Trifecta or any type of PH at this point as it will most likely be a waste of money. If you haven't trained for a while you can make some great gains just by keeping a solid diet. That way you have set the foundation and in 6 months you'll be 100% diet and training to run a PH.

baconbaco

Awards
cheers all. I probably will do SS or something for like 2 months, then start on the trifecta. Muscle memory works very well ;)