Caffeine Free Pre Workouts

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I actually like the look of that. I would still add in agmatine for chest and arms and delt days though.

agreed, p5p is a far superior form.
    Agmatine will make its appearance in mfeast's intra-workout product, coming out late this month I believe. More importantly it will be dosed right. Think along the lines of VPX Powershock, except double the dosage of each ingredient and more servings.

2. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Agmatine will make its appearance in mfeast's intra-workout product, coming out late this month I believe. More importantly it will be dosed right. Think along the lines of VPX Powershock, except double the dosage of each ingredient and more servings.
    interesting...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

3. Ultima and SNI Nitric Shock are the 2 best non-stim pre wkts I have taken....

4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have been wanting to try this, it does look nice. Do you get Niacin flush with it though? If you take 2 servings like I most likely would do, I can see that being a pain. If it is time release niacin than no worries.
    I kinda like the flush when I work out

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Your also getting close to toxicity levels of pyroxine with two doses. The formula would be much better if they switched to p5p.
    Yeah Def would like to see P5P in there instead!

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm looking forward to this on as well! I hope it comes in a unflavored version so I can add it to something already flavored.
    :blindfold:

5. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Sounds interesting. I am a big fan of Agmatine.

SNS Agmatine
    I'm Back...
    •   

6. sns agmatine + sns glucoronolactone

I train very late at night and don't get much sleep as it is so this stack has been a favorite of mine!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Caffeine-free Focus XT?
    By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. BSN NO EXPLODE CAFFEINE FREE
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:41 PM
  3. Best caffeine free preworkout supp?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
  4. Best overall Caffeine Free fatburner?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 12:51 PM
  5. Caffeine Free Workout Products?
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 12:06 PM