Caffeine Free Pre Workouts

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any caffeine pre workout supplements out there?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Ultima is all the rage on bb.com.. I never tried it, its expensive and never in stock.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ultima is all the rage on bb.com.. I never tried it, its expensive and never in stock.
Clout is better in my opinion. But many people do love Ultima and it has a good profile (ran it for 2 straight tubs, didnt do a ton for me).

After running both, I much prefer Clout tho. Might as well try both out and see which you like better.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I'd say that Caffeine is probably one of the majority ingredients in most PWOs, but there are a few of em out there with out it..

Carnobolic from AX is a caffeine & beta-alanine free PWO... So no extra stress from caffeine and no beta-alanine tingling, it just helps you squeeze out some extra reps without putting any extra stress on the body. Perfect for times when you wanna take a break from stimulants, but still wanna preform better then natural...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are there any caffeine pre workout supplements out there?
There are a few, as well as products that are not "preworkout products" per se that were designed for and can be use pre-training, such as Drive and Cre-02, etc. - what you use really depends on your goals and needs. There is a caffeine (and stim) free Assault coming out soon.

~Rosie~

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clout, Ultima, Pump-Bol.

Can always make your own using nootropics + Agmatine/Nitrates.

Also look for caffeine-free Focus XT to be coming soon...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen vo2. And I'll second ultima. I love both

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xpand and Ragnorok both have caffeine free versions. I've tried both and like both. Or you can just create your own like Nom suggested, that's what I do most of the time. I like BCAA's, Beta Alanine, Agmatine, Creatine, and done. You can add in nitrates, GPLC, whatever. You can also add stims other then caffeine such as Syn-30, Yohimbine, or Adrena-G and adjust according to your own personal preference.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal! I know I've seen that request posted quite a bit....
Yes. We are very excited about it. Many have asked for a stim-free version for a good while now. It won't be long.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried many mentioned and I believe Ultima is by far the best. Rag tasted bad and needed two scoops to be effective, home brews are great it is just covering up the flavor that is a pain. Good to hear about a stim free focus XT, that will be awesome for a late night workout.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hemavol powder should be dropping very soon, i would suggest looking into it ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i also like the combo of drive and creatine nitrate. endurance + massive pump

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Myogenix makes a caffeine free version of Hypershock that isn't too bad. It is what I go to when I have to cycle off stims.

23SammyD

Awards
Clout
Body Octane
Ultima
BodyForge
Pump Bol
Agmatine
Xpand xtreme pump
Fast Twitch

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Musclefeast's anabolic ignite, check out the ingredients. I use it and it is awesome sauce. In my opinion nothing comes close to being dosed the way this product is.

Attachments

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine and Creatine Nitrate is all i need:)
Nice and simple, I like it.

Musclefeast's anabolic ignite, check out the ingredients. I use it and it is awesome sauce. In my opinion nothing comes close to being dosed the way this product has.
I have yet to buy since I have plenty of CN but definitely one of my top 3! With that said Ultima is currently my favorite. Sometimes i take it with creatine nitrate, piracetam & choline, and some form of carnitine.

Premax is awesome but the taste was too much for me. In all fairness I have tried Clout yet so now that's on my list of things to try.

Reactions: mw1
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Musclefeast's anabolic ignite, check out the ingredients. I use it and it is awesome sauce. In my opinion nothing comes close to being dosed the way this product is.
I have been wanting to try this, it does look nice. Do you get Niacin flush with it though? If you take 2 servings like I most likely would do, I can see that being a pain. If it is time release niacin than no worries.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try this, it does look nice. Do you get Niacin flush with it though? If you take 2 servings like I most likely would do, I can see that being a pain. If it is time release niacin than no worries.
Your also getting close to toxicity levels of pyroxine with two doses. The formula would be much better if they switched to p5p.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the best non-stim PWO out that I've tried and I've tried a few. One serving is 3 scoops, I take 6 scoops (2 servings) to double up on CN and CM, and it is second to none. Yes there is a strong flushing sensation; however, it doesn't really bother me. I shoot most supps straight without a care in the world, so to me I could deal with a little flushing so long as my strength and endurance remain up in the gym. Hope that helps!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the best non-stim PWO out that I've tried and I've tried a few. One serving is 3 scoops, I take 6 scoops (2 servings) to double up on CN and CM, and it is second to none. Yes there is a strong flushing sensation; however, it doesn't really bother me. I shoot most supps straight without a care in the world, so to me I could deal with a little flushing so long as my strength and endurance remain up in the gym. Hope that helps!
I may have to pick some of it up here eventually, not in a non-stim pre-workout mood right now so I would have to add in a stim. Sometime this summer though I will need to cycle off and it might be time for some of this. P5P would be nice, could be a cost issue though.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like the look of that. I would still add in agmatine for chest and arms and delt days though.

Your also getting close to toxicity levels of pyroxine with two doses. The formula would be much better if they switched to p5p.
agreed, p5p is a far superior form.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like the look of that. I would still add in agmatine for chest and arms and delt days though.

agreed, p5p is a far superior form.
Agmatine will make its appearance in mfeast's intra-workout product, coming out late this month I believe. More importantly it will be dosed right. Think along the lines of VPX Powershock, except double the dosage of each ingredient and more servings.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine will make its appearance in mfeast's intra-workout product, coming out late this month I believe. More importantly it will be dosed right. Think along the lines of VPX Powershock, except double the dosage of each ingredient and more servings.
interesting...

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultima and SNI Nitric Shock are the 2 best non-stim pre wkts I have taken....

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I kinda like the flush when I work out :)

Yeah Def would like to see P5P in there instead!

I'm looking forward to this on as well! I hope it comes in a unflavored version so I can add it to something already flavored.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting. I am a big fan of Agmatine.

SNS Agmatine

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
sns agmatine + sns glucoronolactone

I train very late at night and don't get much sleep as it is so this stack has been a favorite of mine!