Creatine nitrate? Preworkout

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
been seeing some preworkout products with creatine nitrate? This creatine seemed work best but i dont like taking pills. Is there any creatine nitrate supplements without caffeine and stims etc? Let me know. I have been seeing a few more preworkout with nitrate but all have stims etC? Thanks

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard good things about C-Bol (contains creatine nitrate) and Pump-Bol as a non-stim pre (contains other nitrates).

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pump-bol would be your best option for stim free nitrates

TN_Travis

Awards
APS sells it, but in cap form. great stuff/i have 3 bottles left from my order

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite by Musclefeast.

Creatine Nitrates
4:1:1 BCAA nitrates
BetaAline
Vitamin C
and others (no stims)

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
it looks good except for the niacin flush. Not a good feeling being flushed all the time. So not sure about the niacin?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
is the new white flood going to add stims? Seems like the old didnt have stims? that correct? I read where the new will have stims

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is the new white flood going to add stims? Seems like the old didnt have stims? that correct? I read where the new will have stims
The old White Flood had stims as well. It was kind of a unique blend tho that was focusing. That combined with using caffeine and no 1,3 DMAA made sure people didnt feel cracked out

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The old White Flood had stims as well. It was kind of a unique blend tho that was focusing. That combined with using caffeine and no 1,3 DMAA made sure people didnt feel cracked out
I know some people don't like but I've always loved DMAA. I thought it was great for preworkout focus and I also use it for studying when I need a little extra concentration.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know some people don't like but I've always loved DMAA. I thought it was great for preworkout focus and I also use it for studying when I need a little extra concentration.
I was never a fan. Some do like it tho. If I were going to go with a 1,3 DMAA product it would be PSU, no question.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was never a fan. Some do like it tho. If I were going to go with a 1,3 DMAA product it would be PSU, no question.
yeah, it really does seem to be hit or miss. I like BCS and of course SNS. ;) However, I haven't tried PSU's so I can't properly compare.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah, it really does seem to be hit or miss. I like BCS and of course SNS. ;) However, I haven't tried PSU's so I can't properly compare.

PSU is one of those "not so impressive" profile supps. But it works incredibly well. They have a very unique stim blend

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Creatine Nitrate has give me the most result out of any other creatine. I have tried Di-malate, titrate, Kre-alakyln ,Monohydrate , MCC,and CEE, and Nitrate is truely remarkable.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have used both VPX's Power shock (not impressed but i love NO Shotgun) and SAN's CM2 Nitrate. The CM2 worked very well for pumps and vascularity but it offer no benefit for training beyond the psychological boost of feeling pumped. I had hoped for an increase of stamina based on the positive studies involving nitrates and endurance but did not get any.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have been using C-Bol for several months now. It provides a good pump if taken an hour or so pre-workout. I also like GPLC for pumps. I actually cannot tell the difference between a CN pump and a GPLC pump. I alternate the two, taking each about an hour to a hour and a half preworkout. My personal favorite is NO-Bomb for GPLC but there are others that work well also. I have also tried staking the two but I have found no benefit. I assume veins can only dilate so much.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been seeing some preworkout products with creatine nitrate? This creatine seemed work best but i dont like taking pills. Is there any creatine nitrate supplements without caffeine and stims etc? Let me know. I have been seeing a few more preworkout with nitrate but all have stims etC? Thanks
Musclefeast's "Anabolic Ignite". I have it...I use it...it's awesome, more importantly it's dosed right. One serving is over 2 grams worth of nitrates.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Musclefeast's "Anabolic Ignite". I have it...I use it...it's awesome, more importantly it's dosed right. One serving is over 2 grams worth of nitrates.
I believe Thermolife, the patent holders on Creatine Nitrate, suggest you only need 300mg worth of nitrates.

If there are any Thermolife reps around, could you please give your take?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
it looks good except for the niacin flush. Not a good feeling being flushed all the time. So not sure about the niacin?
I just got five bags of it in this week, haven't tried it yet though. I agree, the niacin seems like a weird inclusion.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
CN is not a patented product. Many other companies sell it as well as Thermolife.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I understand it, other companies are "licensed" by thermoripoff to sell creatine nitrate. It is patented.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I understand it, other companies are "licensed" by thermoripoff to sell creatine nitrate. It is patented.
Correct. TL owns the patent and licenses it out. Hence why there is no CN bulk on the market

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Thermolife, the patent holders on Creatine Nitrate, suggest you only need 300mg worth of nitrates.

If there are any Thermolife reps around, could you please give your take?
There is 312mgs of nitrates in 1 g of CN.(the others are pretty much they same..leucine nitrate etc). I personally have used 1g CN along with Powershock

Correct. TL owns the patent and licenses it out. Hence why there is no CN bulk on the market
Its actually a pretty responsible position TL is taking by not selling it as Bulk. All it would take is one kid to take to much and have a drastic bp drop and then its yanked off the market

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its actually a pretty responsible position TL is taking by not selling it as Bulk. All it would take is one kid to take to much and have a drastic bp drop and then its yanked off the market

I agree with you. That on top of someone pushing a massive amount of nitrate, not using any Vitamin C and possibly causing issues down the road