Phytoserm-357 or X-Factor

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Im bulking still bulking im up to 182 right now, I have been looking at phyto and xfactor for a while now which one is better for strength? I have heard pretty good things about both.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For testosterone boost Phyto, as for X-factor is was very good for cutting but I could not gain weight while on it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phytoserms is excellent for strength gains and probably the better choice, but your diet is the deciding factor ultimately in if you gain weight or not...

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
My diet it very good for bulking im gaining weight, its the price factor of these two thats hard thats why I want to make sure I buy the right one to help boost my strength! I guess size will come after strength

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phyto can be bought for about $55 with our 20%off code which expires tomorrow actually.

And since you are under 200lbs, 1 cap is all you need per day. That's 60 servings :)

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Fawk yeaa haha good looks like ill be buying it tonight!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, I really liked my 30 days with PhytoSerms-347. Cant wait to see what you think of it.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
looking order this. Where can i get 25 percent off? not seeing it. Also, could you stack both x factor and phyto-serms?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking order this. Where can i get 25 percent off? not seeing it. Also, could you stack both x factor and phyto-serms?
As far as phytoserms-347, it is 20% off along with anything else through tomorrow at www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Enter the discount code "20%off" at checkout for the discount

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For testosterone boost Phyto, as for X-factor is was very good for cutting but I could not gain weight while on it.
Some users really have to bump up calories with on X-Factor to take full advantage of its lean mass benefits.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-factor ara is good x strength
Completely agreed, the strength has surpassed any test booster type products that Ive used.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor is good. ara will give you insane DOMS and would stack well with DAA. The pumps I got from it were actually painful.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can stack them. They should go together nicely.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I'm a big fan of phytoserms. Xfactor appears to be solid too. Run them both :D

LikeMike

Awards
I am on day two of Phytoserm. I was wondering because i am 186lbs should i dose 1 or 2 caps a day?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya 1 cap should be good. More is not always better when it comes to PhytoSerms-347.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because at a certain dose it actually becomes less effective. There are variables, but the easiest one to use is weight. So if in doubt go with one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because at a certain dose it actually becomes less effective. There are variables, but the easiest one to use is weight. So if in doubt go with one.
At one cap a day, a bottle will last you a couple months or a couple PCTs too! :D

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im bulking still bulking im up to 182 right now, I have been looking at phyto and xfactor for a while now which one is better for strength? I have heard pretty good things about both.
Phytoserms is the BEST test booster.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested to see if phytoserm is better than t-bol, test factor, test force 2, etc. However, NO natural test booster can produce hypertrophy as profoundly as arachidonic acid can.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are very good.

I had good results using X-Factor Advanced as part of a cut, but I can't comment yet on using it for bulking. I feel like it helped me preserve muscle while cutting, so a solid product. I bought some to try on a bulk.

I've used PhytoSerms as well, during more of a lean bulk/recomp and it definitely helped me add strength and mass, better than other bulbine products I've tried. I ran it at 2 caps a day since I was over 200lbs at the time.

Cost wise PhytoSerms seems to be the best "value" based on cost per serving, but too many other variables to tell which would be best for results.

Best of luck!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are very good.

I had good results using X-Factor Advanced as part of a cut, but I can't comment yet on using it for bulking. I feel like it helped me preserve muscle while cutting, so a solid product. I bought some to try on a bulk.

I've used PhytoSerms as well, during more of a lean bulk/recomp and it definitely helped me add strength and mass, better than other bulbine products I've tried. I ran it at 2 caps a day since I was over 200lbs at the time.

Cost wise PhytoSerms seems to be the best "value" based on cost per serving, but too many other variables to tell which would be best for results.

Best of luck!
Seems like this is a case where the OP should try each with a month break in between.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like this is a case where the OP should try each with a month break in between.
When choosing between good quality products like these, the real difference will only come from how it affects the individual. There are certain aspects and characteristics users might be looking for, but in this case you seem to be right.

With XF/XFA though, you'll want to run it 50 days, right? I think with any natty test booster like PhytoSerms you want to run it 8 weeks.

I don't see a problem running them back to back honestly, since one affects test levels while the other affects ArA or muscle recovery/repair. May actually be nice to bridge between the two, then you can see how they are alone and then combined...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When choosing between good quality products like these, the real difference will only come from how it affects the individual. There are certain aspects and characteristics users might be looking for, but in this case you seem to be right.

With XF/XFA though, you'll want to run it 50 days, right? I think with any natty test booster like PhytoSerms you want to run it 8 weeks.

I don't see a problem running them back to back honestly, since one affects test levels while the other affects ArA or muscle recovery/repair. May actually be nice to bridge between the two, then you can see how they are alone and then combined...
the overlap effect would certainly be nice, I only recommend breaks so that people know what is working and what isnt (no overlapping), but undoubtedly the period of both stacked will likely be more advantageous to muscle growth.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Phytoserm-357! I'm using it right now and my strength is up and recovering greatly for PCT!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phytoserm-357! I'm using it right now and my strength is up and recovering greatly for PCT!
That's how I will be using mine. Hopefully my PCT goes smoothly with some phytoserm assistance!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm.... I'm going to have to try PhytoSerms in PCT. I already like to include natty test boosters as well as a SERM to fully bring test levels back and capitalize on the elevated total test levels from the SERM by adding the natty booster around week 3 of PCT.

Regardless, I liked PhytoSerm as a straight run, good stuff!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
ashmo Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Natural Bodybuilding 0
mugen112 Supplements 4