Bad Choice.. Need a Little Help

Celtic1888

Awards
Right guys, done some really in depth research and as i'm just turning 21 i've decided to not go ahead with my AH LV cycle(anyone think i'm being to overcautious ?), I have TCF-1, CLA and Jack3d and am looking to get some MAP for the next few months any other recommendations as to what would be good for me to retain/build muscle mass and burn fat with out any PH or similar type product.. Thanks in advance.. Kaz..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Give us something more to go on, if anyone answers your question with supplement recommendations they would be being premature. No supplement is going to replace a good diet and training programme.

- What are your stats, height, weight, body fat percentage?
- What is your nutrition like i.e., what do you eat on a daily basis?
- What is your training regime like?
- How much progress have you made naturally in the last 6 months?

If you give us some more information we could be more helpful, recommending supplements would be like guessing whilst blindfolded . :)

successtory

successtory

Awards
Give us something more to go on, if anyone answers your question with supplement recommendations they would be being premature. No supplement is going to replace a good diet and training programme.

- What are your stats, height, weight, body fat percentage?
- What is your nutrition like i.e., what do you eat on a daily basis?
- What is your training regime like?
- How much progress have you made naturally in the last 6 months?

If you give us some more information we could be more helpful, recommending supplements would be like guessing whilst blindfolded . :)
x2

there are a lot of things to take into consideration, and the advice you get should be based on your overall body composition, if you are 400 lbs you are probably not going to want to do the same thing as a 180 lb guy trying to get his 6 pack back

Celtic1888

Awards
Ofcourse don't know what I was thinking.. Well I'm roughly 5'10, 190lb.. Got little muscle mainly due to the fact that I have always been overweight.. Was around 250lb a year to 18 months ago.. Done intense cardio and cleaned my diet up quite well.. Now I eat fairly well.. Try my best to stay away from processed foods.. In a normal working day I have either wholegrain cereal/porridge and banana with semi skimmed milk for breakfast, tuna sandwiches for lunch(brown but not always wholegrainbread) along with a little fruit and some fat free fruit yoghurt.. Dinner normally consists of either fish with a small baked potatoe or 1-2 medium chicken breast with a small potatoe and steamed veg.. Only eat red meat around 1-2 a week.. Drink several cups of green tea during the day.. I do still have the odd takeaway but I mainly go for grilled chicken( burger of wrap no cheese hut some Mayo ) can't help sometimes getting fries as a side.. Have that maybe once a week.. The old me ate a lot of crisps.. Sweets and drank a lot of fizzy drinks but I cut that right out, lucky if I have any of those once every 3-4 weeks and at that a very small amount.. Even though I've lost around 50lb+ I still have a " jelly belly " simply because of how much fat I had before from eating takeaways 2-3 a week, crisps everyday along with chocolate and a lot of sweets and fizzy drinks.. Been at the gym for a solid few months now and am seeing a difference.. But since I've been trying to tone up I've been mostly sticking to multijoint and compound exercises.. I go to the gym a minimum of 3-4 a week and my workout consists of :

Standard db press and flye.. 4s x 8r for press and 3s x 8r for flye
Incline press and decline flye(alternate).. same s x r as above
Db chest pullovers.. 3s x 8-10r
Wide grip press ups.. Same as above

Deadlift.. 6s x 7r
Bent over row.. 3s x 8-12r
Lat pull down front&behind neck.. 3s x 5r for each( behind and front )

Clean&press.. 4s x 8r
Db snatches.. 2s x 12r
Db swingies.. 2s x 12r

Weighted squats.. 4s x 10r
Assisted chin/dip.. 2s x 8r of each

Finish of with a little bi & tri isolation nothing to drastic
Concentrated bi curl 21's
Overhead tri extension
And a little cablework..

Cardio( 20min sprint intervals) once a week with a little abs..

And I always do some stretching and a 5min jog for warmup before hand..

As far as supps go just been taking some whey isolate.. Mainly post but sometimes pre workout.. My main goals are to get rid of this stubborn fat mainly around gut but also all over.. Build some decent muscle and tone up as much as possible..

Any advice/opinions would be much appreciated.. Open to criticism.. Thanks in advance.. Celtic.