is Reduce XT original Lean Xtreme?

  1. is Reduce XT original Lean Xtreme?


    i have had great success with the original Lean Xtreme but the ne won destroyed my joint. Is Reduce XT the same as the original LX?


  2. I like reduce better, never had n e joint issues n been stacking w EC the win

  3. Reduce IS the same as the original LX, yes.

    oldie but a goodie...

    Reduce XT Supplement Facts and Discussion
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   
       


  4. I love Reduce XT. It seems like no matter what stack I am on Reduce XT is always part of it.

    SNS Reduce XT
    I'm Back...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I love Reduce XT. It seems like no matter what stack I am on Reduce XT is always part of it.

    SNS Reduce XT

    I love it too,honestly!

    it is some special stuff, to be honest I have never even used it on an all out cut yet either lol.


    mostly bulk/strength programs and works very well!!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  6. It's great for cuts too like I'm doing now. Helps to keep cortisol levels in check. I take 1 in the AM empty stomach with some other things like TTA and ALCAR (great stack BTW ) and another at night just before bed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    It's great for cuts too like I'm doing now. Helps to keep cortisol levels in check. I take 1 in the AM empty stomach with some other things like TTA and ALCAR (great stack BTW ) and another at night just before bed.

    6 a day makes the muscles grow!!!!

    Then again most prob don't need 6 for bulk


    Looking great James!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    6 a day makes the muscles grow!!!!

    Then again most prob don't need 6 for bulk


    Looking great James!
    Thanks! I never had the funds to try it at that high of a dosage.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Like I mentioned before Ive used the original LX and loved it, for some reason the new formula destroys my joints, last months after I stop taking it. SUPER EXCITED to hear about reduce XT. I knew it existed, just not the formula

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    Like I mentioned before Ive used the original LX and loved it, for some reason the new formula destroys my joints, last months after I stop taking it. SUPER EXCITED to hear about reduce XT. I knew it existed, just not the formula
    Glad to hear about your excitement. Please keep us updated after on what you thought of the product.

    SNS Reduce XT
    I'm Back...

  11. Can this be stacked with Erase?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Can this be stacked with Erase?
    ReduceXT and erase would be VERY good to stack!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  13. yup the same and love it!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided

    ReduceXT and erase would be VERY good to stack!
    Good stack. Careful on the joints. Though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Good stack. Careful on the joints. Though.
    Just throw some Orange Triad in the mix. Besides being a top-notch multi, it usually removes any joint pain that I get from cortisol control products.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Good stack. Careful on the joints. Though.
    I never had an issue w the joints really,I have gone up as high as 6 caps a day too. def not the case with everyone
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduce Xt vs Current Lean Xtreme
    By jakedamuus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 04:43 PM
  2. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
  3. Lean Xtreme 2.0 or Reduce XT
    By Kuruption in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 11:27 PM
  4. Recommended Dosage of Reduce XT (Lean Xtreme)
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 11:38 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in