is Reduce XT original Lean Xtreme?

Machmood

Awards
i have had great success with the original Lean Xtreme but the ne won destroyed my joint. Is Reduce XT the same as the original LX?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like reduce better, never had n e joint issues n been stacking w EC the win

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love Reduce XT. It seems like no matter what stack I am on Reduce XT is always part of it.

SNS Reduce XT

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I love Reduce XT. It seems like no matter what stack I am on Reduce XT is always part of it.

SNS Reduce XT

I love it too,honestly!

it is some special stuff, to be honest I have never even used it on an all out cut yet either lol.

mostly bulk/strength programs and works very well!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's great for cuts too like I'm doing now. Helps to keep cortisol levels in check. I take 1 in the AM empty stomach with some other things like TTA and ALCAR (great stack BTW ;)) and another at night just before bed.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
It's great for cuts too like I'm doing now. Helps to keep cortisol levels in check. I take 1 in the AM empty stomach with some other things like TTA and ALCAR (great stack BTW ;)) and another at night just before bed.

6 a day makes the muscles grow!!!!

Then again most prob don't need 6 for bulk

Looking great James!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 a day makes the muscles grow!!!!

Then again most prob don't need 6 for bulk

Looking great James!
Thanks! I never had the funds to try it at that high of a dosage.

Machmood

Awards
Like I mentioned before Ive used the original LX and loved it, for some reason the new formula destroys my joints, last months after I stop taking it. SUPER EXCITED to hear about reduce XT. I knew it existed, just not the formula

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I mentioned before Ive used the original LX and loved it, for some reason the new formula destroys my joints, last months after I stop taking it. SUPER EXCITED to hear about reduce XT. I knew it existed, just not the formula
Glad to hear about your excitement. Please keep us updated after on what you thought of the product.

SNS Reduce XT

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup the same and love it!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good stack. Careful on the joints. Though.
Just throw some Orange Triad in the mix. Besides being a top-notch multi, it usually removes any joint pain that I get from cortisol control products.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Good stack. Careful on the joints. Though.
I never had an issue w the joints really,I have gone up as high as 6 caps a day too. def not the case with everyone