- 05-26-2011, 01:52 PM
- 05-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Never used it and have not really read anything on it either.I'm Back...
- 05-26-2011, 02:42 PM
you might check the LG sub forum..there's a sticky about it...I've used it & found it does help with restful sleep (and gives wild dreams), which is always great for helping with recovery...~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
05-26-2011, 03:39 PM
I posted data on another forum where it increased my caloric expenditure during sleep by about 10 k/cals and hour. It's a very good product IMO. Just have to be careful because it will really get some ghrelin action going and it was sometimes difficult not to pig out at bedtime.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:04 PM
- By louisaboy in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:01 AM
- By spartan300 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2010, 11:12 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2009, 12:21 PM
- By pushinweightw in forum LG SciencesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:11 AM