XFA dosing and long-term sides

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I consider trying XFA after my Triazole/LX run, but there are still some questions i have.

Has anybody ever tried to take only 2 caps of this supp per day over the 50 day-period and had any success? I ask this because of the price of this supp and because of fear of sides.

What possible long-term sides could there be? Before i joined this and other bb forums, i only heard negative things about ArA on the cardiovascular system and on joints. Is there the possibility that after an excessive use of ArA i might develop an arthritis? Is it possible that ArA leads to a thickening of blood and in consequence to a heart stroke?

Whenever i asked similar questions like this on other forums they totally ignored. Not to misunderstand me, i am really interested in usage of XFA and i believe that it works but are there some supps that could possibly reduce the above mentioned health risks? Sometimes i heard about L-Carnitine oder ALCAR, but what is their effect? Which of the two is better?

By the way i am on a long cut...that will hopefully lead me to <12% BF.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those in the know no longer fear X-Factor/XFA. If you do decide to go the low dosed route, do not expect as drastic of gains, but William has had many try 2 caps a day with good success. 4 is my personal preference and I have never received any side effects, and certainly nothing resembling long term problems.

High dosed ArA has posed problems in sedentary individuals, but rarely in athletes/active folks, especially those who lift weights regularly.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I used two caps of xfa and had great pumpds endurance strength lovely doms and fat loss , mules hardness and great vascularity

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used two caps of xfa and had great pumpds endurance strength lovely doms and fat loss , mules hardness and great vascularity
great feedback, we do not receive enough feedback from low dose users, so it is great to hear that!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm, maybe that's why he is 'always gaining'

<double rim shot --> cymbal>

:veryhappy:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take 4 caps XFA preworkout on an empty stomach, along with 2g of any carnitine form to prevent platelet aggregation and keep you "safe." Also, add 6g GMS for emulsification purposes. Use on workout days only, drop fish oil while on cycle, and drop joint supports unless absolutely necessary.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to say the best thing to stack it with is another bottle of X-Factor! However, I typically have to double dose everything I take to see noticeable results, from pre-workouts to PH/DS.

I've run XFA at 6 caps all pre-workout, and 2 caps on off days, worked pretty well on a cut for me. It helped me maintain strength and muscle while cutting fat. I wish I would've stayed on it longer though...

If you're cutting, you could also look into fat burners / appetite suppressors. I know my biggest challenge is food, so if that's a similar problem for you I'd check out Dexaprine or Forged Burner, both are great for appetite suppression (most important part of a fat burner IMO).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cooper and milas have great advice OP, two bottles XFA, 2g carnitine a day, 6g gms and you will see some of the best natural gains of your life.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
why the gms? is there some xfa synergy, or are you just looking to add to the pump?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and I doubt there are long-term issues since ArA is approved by the FDA for use in infant formula IIRC.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why the gms? is there some xfa synergy, or are you just looking to add to the pump?
GMS aids in emulsification.

Glycergrow + XF + Carnitine is awesome

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GMS aids in emulsification.

Glycergrow + XF + Carnitine is awesome
^^ This!

...curious, Pc...I realize it's a prop blend, but might you have general range of LCLT that's in a scoop of the new white flood?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established