Abliderate with my eca stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Abliderate with my eca stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Abliderate with my eca stack

First of all, im new to the site, and its good to be here. now on to business. im currently on an eca stack (not really doing th aspirin part though) and i am half way through my stack. i have had great results so far, losing 8 pounds, and still have half way to go. but im still haunted by what little gut i have left. i have very define upper abs, my lower abs and love handles are what i want to get rid of. i did some research on topical fat burners, and came across abliderate, and this is the only site i could find info on this product. the hype on this product has made me want to try it, as im willing to try anything to get rid of this last bit of fat. would the abliderate be too much with my ec stack? and if not is there anything i can add along with abliderate to maximize results? thanks guys.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

try different styles of cardio and keto diet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

i do hiit cardio as well as early am cardio, and i lift hard as hell.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Trojanj6 View Post
    First of all, im new to the site, and its good to be here. now on to business. im currently on an eca stack (not really doing th aspirin part though) and i am half way through my stack. i have had great results so far, losing 8 pounds, and still have half way to go. but im still haunted by what little gut i have left. i have very define upper abs, my lower abs and love handles are what i want to get rid of. i did some research on topical fat burners, and came across abliderate, and this is the only site i could find info on this product. the hype on this product has made me want to try it, as im willing to try anything to get rid of this last bit of fat. would the abliderate be too much with my ec stack? and if not is there anything i can add along with abliderate to maximize results? thanks guys.
    Abliderate would be fine stacked with EC and not too much at all, IMO.

If you want to get the best fat loss possible, make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at fat loss specific to YOU.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

try like 3 days hiit and 3-4 days lit

idk just gotta keep going n going. takes forever for myself
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

as far as dieting, i eat 3 meals a day plus 3 snacks, and by snacks i mean some nuts or something. i try to consume as little carbs as i can, and as much protein as i can. im at about 2200-2500 calories a day
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Make sure that you're not eating TOO low, then, since too low will hinder your progress. I also recommend making nutritional adjustments weekly, based on your progress and results, and if not already following some sort of calorie cycling method, look into it, since it's the best nutritional method for fat loss (well, any body goal, really, since it can be manipulated to achieve ANY body goal), IMO.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Abliderate would be fine stacked with EC and not too much at all, IMO.

If you want to get the best fat loss possible, make sure your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at fat loss specific to YOU.

~Rosie~
    every other part of my body has responded well to my current training regiment. even the fat up around my chest and upper abs is responding. but my handles and lower abs will not budge. my avatar was me at 218 pounds, right after my bulk cycle, then i lost 3 pounds, and since i started my cut ive lost 13 pounds total. 8 of which has happened while on ec stack. just looking for a little something to assist with my lower midsection, and thats legal to obtain lol
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

as far as dieting, i eat 3 meals a day plus 3 snacks, and by snacks i mean some nuts or something. i try to consume as little carbs as i can, and as much protein as i can. im at about 2200-2500 calories a day
    Could be that you need to adjust your calories - as I mentioned earlier. And just so you are aware, eliminating or having minimal carbohydrates does not have to be done to achieve effective and successful fat loss.

every other part of my body has responded well to my current training regiment. even the fat up around my chest and upper abs is responding. but my handles and lower abs will not budge. my avatar was me at 218 pounds, right after my bulk cycle, then i lost 3 pounds, and since i started my cut ive lost 13 pounds total. 8 of which has happened while on ec stack. just looking for a little something to assist with my lower midsection, and thats legal to obtain lol
    Means that that is the area where you are likely going to lose bodyfat from last - we all have one of those areas, and when you get lean enough, it will go. If you've been following your current training programme for 4-8 weeks or more, look at changing a few things up, so that your body gets a bit of a shock.

~Rosie~

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

i just started a more intense workout routine, focused more on higher reps and less rest between sets. so far my body has responded quite nicely, as i am actually getting sore for the first time in a while. i do more cardio every week, since i know thats one of the best for boosting metabolism and helping the whole fat loss process. im already quite lean, legs are nice, have the teardrop effect, calfs are nice and tone, arms are cut, chest is formed, back is ripped. but the midsection is killing me. thats the only reason why im considering abliderate. all that beer caught up with me :P but i stopped drinking new years, so i would have thought the beer gut would be gone or atleast smaller than it is now
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

i just started a more intense workout routine, focused more on higher reps and less rest between sets. so far my body has responded quite nicely, as i am actually getting sore for the first time in a while. i do more cardio every week, since i know thats one of the best for boosting metabolism and helping the whole fat loss process. im already quite lean, legs are nice, have the teardrop effect, calfs are nice and tone, arms are cut, chest is formed, back is ripped. but the midsection is killing me. thats the only reason why im considering abliderate. all that beer caught up with me :P but i stopped drinking new years, so i would have thought the beer gut would be gone or atleast smaller than it is now
    You do realize that cardio is NOT necessary for fat loss, but it can help create an energy deficit, especially if you don't want to create that deficit through your nutrition.

Anything caused by beer would just be extra bodyfat and not necessarily go to your "gut" either, and since it's just bodyfat, it's just as easy to get rid of as bodyfat anywhere else.

Abliderate will aid in cortisol control, which can help reduce your midsection bodyfat, since excess cortisol can increase bodyfat here.

If you only have to lose bodyfat on your midsection, then a topical might definitely help.

~Rosie~

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You do realize that cardio is NOT necessary for fat loss, but it can help create an energy deficit, especially if you don't want to create that deficit through your nutrition.

Anything caused by beer would just be extra bodyfat and not necessarily go to your "gut" either, and since it's just bodyfat, it's just as easy to get rid of as bodyfat anywhere else.

Abliderate will aid in cortisol control, which can help reduce your midsection bodyfat, since excess cortisol can increase bodyfat here.

If you only have to lose bodyfat on your midsection, then a topical might definitely help.

~Rosie~
    i cant tell you why my midsection is so slow to respond then, ive seen little to no change in it, while everything else has. im going to give abliterate a shot, i hope its worth the money

Similar Forum Threads

1. Abliderate or Eviscerate
    By swaneon in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Abliderate
    By Antonek in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 02:51 PM
  3. Abliderate?!
    By Riquee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4