Making the most of summertime- natural stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%

Making the most of summertime- natural stack?

Hey AM,

Here's the deal- I really want to have an awesome summer. I've been making good gains for the last 10 months or so, and I'd like that to continue. Right now, I'm on a continual lean bulk... That is to say, I don't want to cut until I break 260, which is about 20 lbs away for me right now.

Summertime comes with a whole heap of different issues for me. For one, I live in a highly seasonal area, which means that my hours, and subsequently my income, experience a slight dropoff during the summer months. Second, I like to travel a bit, and I already have about 3 weeks this summer where I know for sure I'll be out of town.

What I need is help building an awesome stack of natural products that I can use to keep making gains throughout the summer. The biggest thing for me is strength gains- I feel that when I gain strength, my muscle mass increases proportionately.

Below is a list of products that I've looked into or tried. If you have a suggestion, please feel free to add it. Regardless of what else I do, I'm pretty sure I'll be cycling DAA for about 6 weeks at a time with 2-4 week breaks all summer long.

Drive
    Propadrol EP
    HGHup
    Free Test
    Activate Xtreme
    Erase
    6-bromo
    DAA
    Titanium
    Phytoserms-347
    Phyto-Testosterone
    Topical Formestane (I know it's hormonal, but it's not a PH which is my main point)(**** or CEL)

and so on... There are so many natural products out there that I just don't have a clue what route to take. Any and all help would be appreciated. Just as a sidenote, one thing I like about Drive is that it has a nice dosage of Horny Goat Weed in it. I've found that for me, just taking 4 vitamin shoppe HGW caps an hour to 90 minutes before a workout gives a nice boost in my strength. I haven't really done a whole lot with fenugreek or some of the other "anabolic herbs" as it were. I have thought about Natadrol because it's so cheap, but to me that falls into the PH category since it needs a PCT. The only thing that I thought might be okay about it is the fact that it's herbal, and therefore not methylated. If I should so happen to want a beer at some point this summer, I'd like to be able to have one!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.66%

imho
    daa+erase
    daa+6bromo
    daa+cel Formestane
    plus
    lx
    or
    actx+triazole stack
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.28%

Quote Originally Posted by omg View Post
    imho
    daa+erase
    daa+6bromo
    daa+cel Formestane
    plus
    lx
    or
    actx+triazole stack
    ^^This. Lean Xtreme....good lord, that product in and of itself is going to keep you dry as hell!!!! Plus, DAA+6bromo sounds groovy. Even Erase. That is one nasty stack!
    Lift hard, live hard, and surf hard.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.57%

Here is what I have used together in the past that has worked well for me:
    HcGenerate
    Gear
    Ancient Strength
    Forged Burner
    Alpha T2

IMO this is a great stack for anytime of the year, and it has given me some very good results.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

DAA and Forma stacks nice. I've done it. FormaStanzol has way more in a bottle so it lasts forever in a stack like this. In fact you could cycle it off and back on probably twice.

I would do DAA/Forma and any of the other boosters you've listed. Titanium would probably be good IMO. You could do HGH up the whole time and I would add in a partitioner like SlinSane or Need2Slin. Cycle a creatine product in there with it (Ancient Strength or APS Nitrate if bloating is a concern).

I think you could have a hell of a summer like that.

Also, I've stacked DAA/Formastanz/Sustain all at once and it was exceptional. Worth considering but all the topicals could be a bitch in the summer.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Triple Threat Stack, from what I and many others have experienced, is very good for a lean bulk or a cut. users can expect, along with proper diet and training, about 5 - 8 pounds of gain with losing body fat. Ive taken this stack twice, both with two bottles of HGHup, 2 bottles of Free Test, 1 Lit Up and i lose BF, average gain about 7 pounds for two bottles.

I have only taken drive a few times, although I am stacking it with HGHup right now.

My Take: HGHup + Test Booster that works well with your body that you have had experience with or would like to give a shot, + DAA

If u need a pre workout, knock two birds with one stone. Lit Up contains DAA
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%

SNS DAA
    CEL Formestane
    SNS Reduce XT

-Killer stack that I am currently on and loving it.
    I'm Back...
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    SNS DAA
    CEL Formestane
    SNS Reduce XT

-Killer stack that I am currently on and loving it.
    honestly, there are many options you can do. what you mentioned is a great option as well. IMO, it all depends on how certain supps react with your body. therefor, figure out what works with you (takes some time) then create your stack by what you know works with YOUR body.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.37%

Hmmm... So many options to choose from. I'm really debating what I'm going to try. Definitely using DAA, so maybe DAA+ AI of some sort+ test booster+ some other fun product. Debating 6-bromo, Erase, and Formastanzol as my AI. I've heard great things about both Erase and Formastanzol lately, but 6-bromo has been around for a long time and is known to be effective as well. Hmmm

Maybe I'll do like DAA, Formastanzol, whatever test booster I decide on (I've tried a few and am still figuring out what really works for me), and possibly some shift and HGHup. I'm also getting more and more interested in Eviscerate Smolder... I'm curious to see what that could do for me.

I've got one of my coworkers trying to talk me into doing a show with him in November. That gives me 3 months to gain a clean 10ish lbs. I promised myself I wasn't going to cut until I passed 260, but if I can maintain a decent BF% and get up over 250 I might think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Why would you use formestane AND reduceXT? I'm confused... isn't one enough to kill estrogen?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Why would you use formestane AND reduceXT? I'm confused... isn't one enough to kill estrogen?
    Reduce XT is a cortisol control product....
    Reduce XT does great for aiding fat loss and lean muscle.
    I'm Back...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best summertime Products
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 02:10 PM
  2. AM! Help me Pick my Next Summertime CUT stack!
    By schwellington in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 05:18 PM
  3. Making my own H.E.A.T. stack
    By tmachovec in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:53 PM
  4. Final Draft for Summertime cut
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 05:12 PM
  5. Summertime Smoothies