17HD.... is it worth the investment????

princevince

Awards
  • Established
just purchased athletix adamantium/titanium along with sns agmatine and was wondering would it be worth adding 17hd? i haven't seen this product as of late get any burn here on AM, but i see that it did a few years back. was it one of those supps that didn't deliver or do what it says it would do?
anyone here on AM care to take the time out and elaborate a little more on the compound? will greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance my AM co-horts:bigok: i'm just trying to get things lined up for my endeavor in june.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
17 hd is crap man ,goggle each ingredient and is just not worth your money!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it big time raulob72, i kind of got that vibe myself:thanks::beerchug:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
decided to go with universal's m-stak instead. i feel it'll compiment the stack of supps i've got lined up much better. thank you raulob72.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
id pick e-bol over mstak, but thats just me ;)

17hd is complete garbage, very glad u didnt waste ur money

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No on the 17hd. Isnt that the supp from the makers of Viraloid? It acted like a stim when I tried it, but I didnt see any anabolism from it.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
id pick e-bol over mstak, but thats just me ;)

17hd is complete garbage, very glad u didnt waste ur money
i'm going to lok into this now, good lookin tnubs

princevince

Awards
  • Established
tnubs if money isn't an issue, i guess it's all good, but i'll be damned if i'm going to drop $70 on a bottle. that pricing gave me flash backs:fool2: of uspl pink magic:11::wow:,lol. i'm a have to pass on that one