Getting a Physical Exam

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
In my early 30s... Exam is in 6 weeks. Want checked for blood pressure, cholesterol, testosterone levels and all the other normal things...

I've been off all supps for 1.5 yrs now. Wanted to start a run of abliderate, dcp and lean xtreme for about 4-5 weeks, stopping 1 to 2 weeks before the exam.

Do you think this stack would negatively impact my bloodwork from the physical? I want 100% accurate results from the exam, I want to know if I have real issues with anything. I don't want the stack to throw off the results (either negatively or positively).

Do you think stopping it 1-2 weeks prior will allow all my levels to approximately return to normal?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your best bet would be to wait until after the exam if you want 100% accurate results.

If youre going to do it anyways, I would give a full 2 weeks off of all supplements before the extensive bloodwork

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your best bet would be to wait until after the exam if you want 100% accurate results.

If youre going to do it anyways, I would give a full 2 weeks off of all supplements before the extensive bloodwork
Agreed, I would wait if your that concerned that you want 100% accuracy.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you sure you are getting your test checked? usually u have to come in with symptoms of low test then go to an endo to get a panel done unless u have a G doc. thats how the hospitals i do clinicals work at least.