Selling a bottle of mdrol ok?

grndslam

Awards
Is it ok/legal to sell a bottle of mdrol on craigs list or ebay? Wasnt sure if it was or not

Machmood

Awards
I'm pretty sure MDrol is still legal so it shouldnt be a problem. I have like 4 bottles of SPawn I wanna sell but its illegal so I havent put them up on ebay yet.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the product was recalled. talk to the manufacturer and you can actually get your money back for it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Completely off topic, but reading this topic's title I can't help but think of south park.

Selling a bottle of mdrolmmmkay...

:lol:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would just try to sell it if it is legal, as opposed to calling CEL and getting your money back. you would get back about $25, but could sell for much more than that

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would just try to sell it if it is legal, as opposed to calling CEL and getting your money back. you would get back about $25, but could sell for much more than that
That is pretty good advice. I think as long as it is legal just try to sell it.

grndslam

Awards
ebay keeps removing it off ebay....i know its legal its just not produced any longer...but when i put hdrol on ebay they dont remove that...why? i know mdrol has more sides but both are banned in high level sports activities i thought

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ebay keeps removing it off ebay....i know its legal its just not produced any longer...but when i put hdrol on ebay they dont remove that...why? i know mdrol has more sides but both are banned in high level sports activities i thought
That "harmfulness" of mdrol is more well known in my opinion.

*yes I put that in a quote. I am not saying I agree or disagree with that assumption of mdrol being harmful. ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I'm pretty sure MDrol is still legal so it shouldnt be a problem. I have like 4 bottles of SPawn I wanna sell but its illegal so I havent put them up on ebay yet.
mmmmmm spawwwnnnn :D u goin retail? or u wanna hook a brotha up?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any ph can be harmful if not takn properly
I agree that all are harmful if not used properly.

All I am saying is that most people outside of our little world here know more about mdrol(big bad mdrol) than most other PH's. So, it makes more sense for some PH's such as hdrol to sometimes not get removed from sales list and sneak by; while mdrol will almost get removed immediately every time. I don't find that too surprising.

grndslam

Awards
Yea it got removed everytime lol. So i stuck it on craigs

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to add...I think ebay will remove anything remotely 'questionable' as far as legality...I know someone who posted up some subecdy to sell after they had bought it...someone else flagged it/reported it...and ebay pulled the listing off...bam!