New PWO Help/Thoughts/Suggestions!

thesponge18

Awards
Shalom guys,

(Glad we all survived the apocalypse, by they way.)

I'm in the market for a new PWO. Jack3d ran it's course and doesn't do anything for me, anymore. I looking into either SAN's Launch, Appnut's Lit-Up, MP Assualt, or Mesomorph. I'm away from trying Lit-Up, because I'm already on DAA and Inhibit-E, so it seems a little unnecessary/overkill.

What would everyone out there recommend?

Thanks!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
then assault is the way to go, you may need a full week off of stims before you go onto a 1,3 dimetheylamine free PWO but assault is the best of the best when it comes to it, full doses of creatine beta alanine and citrulline malate in a full scoop, you cant ask for more!

thesponge18

Awards
then assault is the way to go, you may need a full week off of stims before you go onto a 1,3 dimetheylamine free PWO but assault is the best of the best when it comes to it, full doses of creatine beta alanine and citrulline malate in a full scoop, you cant ask for more!
Thanks!! I'd been taking a good look and it seems solid. I was hoping to get something with Creatine Nitrate in it for the pumps; tried SAN Launch the other day and loved it. It coulda just been the workout, though. Who knows. Either way, I've found Assualt around 30 w/free shipping, so I can't complain with that deal. And I do need to give myself a break. I'm a stim junkie: drink coffee/green tea a lot in the mornings, and on top of the 1,3, my body needs a break!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the market for a new PWO. Jack3d ran it's course and doesn't do anything for me, anymore. I looking into either SAN's Launch, Appnut's Lit-Up, MP Assualt, or Mesomorph. I'm away from trying Lit-Up, because I'm already on DAA and Inhibit-E, so it seems a little unnecessary/overkill.

What would everyone out there recommend?
If Jack3d no longer does anything for you, maybe you need some time out from stimulants.

If so, and even if not, the product I recommend is Assault, no hesitation. If you can get the formula with the Suma Root in (all current ones out except for Green Apple - that is the new formulation without Suma Root), then all the better, since that made the difference for me - like you I was a stim junkie (and could very easily become one again if I start), but since using Assault, I don't have to use myriad stims (see my Review of Assault to see what I'm talking about).

Mesomorph is a decent product as well - I actually used it for the first time last week - see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-nutrition/175726-rosies-mini-review.html. However, as I said, "It's either a product you will love or hate, use or not use, depending on your goals and needs and other individual factors (like with me)."

Thanks!! I'd been taking a good look and it seems solid. I was hoping to get something with Creatine Nitrate in it for the pumps; tried SAN Launch the other day and loved it. It coulda just been the workout, though. Who knows. Either way, I've found Assualt around 30 w/free shipping, so I can't complain with that deal. And I do need to give myself a break. I'm a stim junkie: drink coffee/green tea a lot in the mornings, and on top of the 1,3, my body needs a break!
Creatine Nitrate does give wicked pumps for sure - Sean has been using Mesomorph for a bit now and the pumps are one thing he goes on about.

Notes re the stims above. Also look into adaptogens - they help me greatly in this area, specifically Rhodiola Rosea and Suma Root.

~Rosie~

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I would cast my vote on Assault, though I haven't tried MesoMorph yet.. But MesoMorph does contain 1.3-dimethylamine, so it seems better that you try it later on and let your body rest a bit from that stimulantia.

Or perhaps you could benefit from a stim-free PWO as Carnobolic and add some creatine of your choice.. (in this case perhaps Creatine Nitrate as you meantioned?) Stims are really great and can do alot for the training, but it isn't wrong in letting the body rest a bit from all that extra stress once in a while...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen the new White FLOOD? Here's the FAQ, that's where I'd place my vote.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph (with stims + creatine nitrate +cm) and Musclefeast's Anabolic Ignite (non-stim + full doses of creatine nitrate and citrulline malate), and yes I've used Assault. First two...every day of the week.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The new White Flood would be a great option. Everyone that has taken it is loving it

Nitrates, Citrulline, LCLT, energy and focus with no crash or jitters, HUGE pumps :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Focus XT with MCC.
I have been using this preworkout and it has been great for me.

Focus XT is very underrated in the preworkout realm....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if u dont want Lit Up, try to get a sample of Launch. It is a great product. Also, PM me if u want samples of RPM. Launch, Meso, RPM all great options. cant go wrong with any of them.

As far as Assault goes, i see it as a focus/pump pre workout. much like lit up. the only difference is with Lit Up, I can take one scoop and see it workout. with assault, i gotta do 3 :/

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new White Flood would be a great option. Everyone that has taken it is loving it

Nitrates, Citrulline, LCLT, energy and focus with no crash or jitters, HUGE pumps :D
How many grams (roughly) of nitrates,LCLT & CM per serving/scoop?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as Assault goes, i see it as a focus/pump pre workout. much like lit up. the only difference is with Lit Up, I can take one scoop and see it workout. with assault, i gotta do 3 :/
You use three SCOOPS of Assault? Or you mean three servings, Phil? :think:

And Assault and LIT UP are two very different products, I can assure you.

~Rosie~

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great choice is Wyked from Taurus Nutrition. The focus aspect of the product, in addition to the energy provided from stims, is worthy of being considered among the top PWO's on the market.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many grams (roughly) of nitrates,LCLT & CM per serving/scoop?

This label is the per scoop dosage. So you can effectively double that with 2 scoops. In addition to the 3 original flavors we've added Juicy Watermelon for the White Flood upgrade

Its not Citrulline Malate by the way, straight L-Citrulline. You need less of a dosage of straight Citrulline to exhibit effects :)

thesponge18

Awards
Thanks for the input, everyone; much appreciated. So, it's pretty much down to Assault for pumps or Lit Up/Mesomorph for the whole deal?

I tried launch the other day, actually. It was a good pump, better than Jack3d, but felt a little too much like Jack3d. I'm not concerned about any creatine in my pwo other than it being CN for the pumps, because I just started MCC the other day.

In terms of strength gains and a bulking diet, which one would everyone suggest: Lit Up, Assault, Mesomorph, or the new White Flood?

Thanks again!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
99% of people wont be able to recommend the new White Flood since they havent tried it yet.

There are a couple logs in the sponsored log section tho

thesponge18

Awards
Mesomorph (with stims + creatine nitrate +cm) and Musclefeast's Anabolic Ignite (non-stim + full doses of creatine nitrate and citrulline malate), and yes I've used Assault. First two...every day of the week.
I'm probably going to invest in some Muscle Feat protein soon, you try any of their other products? They seem pretty legit/high quality, not to mention super affordable.

thesponge18

Awards
99% of people wont be able to recommend the new White Flood since they havent tried it yet.

There are a couple logs in the sponsored log section tho
Makes sense. Tried Super Pump 250 by any chance? Buddy of mine @ GNC just texted me and 40 servings is on sale for 30. For conveniences sake, I'm considering it, though I've heard a tolerance is built pretty quickly like with Jack3d.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input, everyone; much appreciated. So, it's pretty much down to Assault for pumps or Lit Up/Mesomorph for the whole deal?

I tried launch the other day, actually. It was a good pump, better than Jack3d, but felt a little too much like Jack3d. I'm not concerned about any creatine in my pwo other than it being CN for the pumps, because I just started MCC the other day.

In terms of strength gains and a bulking diet, which one would everyone suggest: Lit Up, Assault, Mesomorph, or the new White Flood?

Thanks again!
Assault just for pumps? I think not. Assault gives you EVERYthing from mental clarity to energy to endurance, strength, and more!

If you're going to be using MCC, then you should probably select a product that does NOT contain creatine, since those that do contain all you need.

Anything is going to work for strength and hypertrophy if you're training appropriately for strength and mass and your nutrition is a "bulking diet". I have tried LIT UP, Assault, and Mesomorph. Regardless, because of your comments earlier in this thread, I still recommend Assault - if you use it, save the MCC for another time, use on your non-training days, or you can use with Assault if you only use a SERVING of Assault (a serving contains 2.5 grams of creatine).

~Rosie~

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Makes sense. Tried Super Pump 250 by any chance? Buddy of mine @ GNC just texted me and 40 servings is on sale for 30. For conveniences sake, I'm considering it, though I've heard a tolerance is built pretty quickly like with Jack3d.

Yes Ive tried it. Its a decent product. I would say go for it if you can get it extra cheap. Check prices online and see how they compare.

The one thing I will say tho is it is pretty common for SP250 to cause GI distress, but that being said..it works pretty well and is tasty (at least the blue raspberry was)

thesponge18

Awards
Assault just for pumps? I think not. Assault gives you EVERYthing from mental clarity to energy to endurance, strength, and more!

If you're going to be using MCC, then you should probably select a product that does NOT contain creatine, since those that do contain all you need.

Anything is going to work for strength and hypertrophy if you're training appropriately for strength and mass and your nutrition is a "bulking diet". I have tried LIT UP, Assault, and Mesomorph. Regardless, because of your comments earlier in this thread, I still recommend Assault - if you use it, save the MCC for another time, use on your non-training days, or you can use with Assault if you only use a SERVING of Assault (a serving contains 2.5 grams of creatine).

~Rosie~

Sweetness. This (^) is probably what I'm going to do. Muchos gracias! I'll probably order it tonight, actually. I'll be off stims for about a week and a half, so it should be here around the time I'm ready for it.

Thanks, too, for the MCC suggestion. Dosing creatine every day seems to be the 'out of date'/unnecessary way of going about it now-a-days, or at least from everything I'm reading in threads/forums.

I'm stoked to see more and more companies moving to CN in their pre-workouts though. From everyone I've talked to at the gym, I can't find someone who doesn't see results from it. Pumps are just wicked.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweetness. This (^) is probably what I'm going to do. Muchos gracias! I'll probably order it tonight, actually. I'll be off stims for about a week and a half, so it should be here around the time I'm ready for it.

Thanks, too, for the MCC suggestion. Dosing creatine every day seems to be the 'out of date'/unnecessary way of going about it now-a-days, or at least from everything I'm reading in threads/forums.

I'm stoked to see more and more companies moving to CN in their pre-workouts though. From everyone I've talked to at the gym, I can't find someone who doesn't see results from it. Pumps are just wicked.
No worries :)

Whether you use creatine daily is up to you - I personally use 2.5-5 grams daily, but that's me.

~Rosie~