really need some deals on ERASE& testopro...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Hey AI and PES, Im lovin my 8 week run of testopro, ERASE, RECOMPADROL, ECDY....Any specials on testopro and ERASE (need a bottle of each), or discounts for the brotha? Greatly appreciate it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey AI and PES, Im lovin my 8 week run of testopro, ERASE, RECOMPADROL, ECDY....Any specials on testopro and ERASE (need a bottle of each), or discounts for the brotha? Greatly appreciate it!
NutraPlanet deals are run buy the Planet - any specials are generally put up in the NutraPlanet subforum. There might be some deals for Memorial Day - check and see.

~Rosie~

massolic

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet deals are run buy the Planet - any specials are generally put up in the NutraPlanet subforum. There might be some deals for Memorial Day - check and see.

~Rosie~
yea but the thing is I need a bottle of ERASE and TEstopro ASAP because im during my natty cycle and specials on NUTRAPLANET are out of STOCK....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea but the thing is I need a bottle of ERASE and TEstopro ASAP because im during my natty cycle and specials on NUTRAPLANET are out of STOCK....
Check each company website. If not the prices you're looking for, then look at other online retailers.

~Rosie~

massolic

Awards
  • Established
thanks Rosie, can AI and PES reps chime on this please?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established