USPlabs Pink Magic

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into my next natty stack, eye'ing on Pink Magic.

I would prefer to stack it with something. Any suggestions?

Dosing on PM 2 caps 3 times per day OFF-days--2 caps 4 times per day LIFT-days.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Also, what do you think about Pink Magic, Mesomorph, and Creatine Nitrate? Would these be fine to throw in together?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Would b fine to stack
Well, I'm thinking the same dosing for PM then 1 scoop Meso and 4cap CN pre workout, then 2 caps afterwords.

Also, how long should I wait to hop on Pink Magic if I'm just coming off Triazole+Activate Xtreme?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Anything in particular that would stack well with Pink Magic?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like stacking test boosters with HGH boosters like IGF 2, HGHup...etc along with DAA for a nice natty stack.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
PM is a test stimulator , so I would stack a proven tes booster like natadrol and throw in some slin sane or an anti- e like erase n u r golden if your diet and exercise is in check.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some kind of nutrient repartitioner ala slin-sane, recompadrol, glycobol, etc..
I'm currently cutting so,, slin and recompadrol must be taken with 60-100 complex carbs. Thats a bit hard at the moment;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro, im not just saying this cause i rep. HGHup will be perfect for this. sure there are other HGH booster options, and those will suffice as well. i just know of HGHup from personal experience. i havent had other HGH boosters before. my typical results from HGHup is a net gain of 4 pounds with BF lost.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
i like stacking test boosters with HGH boosters like IGF 2, HGHup...etc along with DAA for a nice natty stack.
I haven't looked into these products, besides DAA, at all. I'll look into them thanks:)

PM is a test stimulator , so I would stack a proven tes booster like natadrol and throw in some slin sane or an anti- e like erase n u r golden if your diet and exercise is in check.
Do take into mind that I'm in a cut at the moment, trying to drop fat for the summer. What about something like Prime? would that be a good stack? Or iForce tropinol? or are those both stimulators as well?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
bro, im not just saying this cause i rep. HGHup will be perfect for this. sure there are other HGH booster options, and those will suffice as well. i just know of HGHup from personal experience. i havent had other HGH boosters before. my typical results from HGHup is a net gain of 4 pounds with BF lost.
I hear you man, and appreciate it, what is the dosing like on HGHup?
Just read more and am thinking possibly HGH up 3 caps morn 2 caps early-mid afternoon.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Heres what I'm thinking, and I appreciate all your advice, thanks guys!
I'm just getting off the driven sports natty stack (Tria,Act,Lean) +DAA.

How about running the following,
Mesomorph
1 scoop pre w.o
Creatine Nitrate
4 caps pre w.o
2 caps post w.o

Run the above^^ for 3-4 weeks to make up for a recent test booster stack.
After this time, the following are my thoughts..

Pink Magic
2 caps 3 times per day + another 2 caps pre w.o on workout days.
HGHup
3 caps morning, 2 caps early-mid afternoon

Also, possibly toss DAAin as well.

I have one question though, should I run an AI with this stack?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, IMO, no need for an AI. also, i only see strength from Prime with maybe three pounds gain. havent stacked it with PM. i have two bottles waiting to be used, but im currently on a different stack right now.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
honestly, IMO, no need for an AI. also, i only see strength from Prime with maybe three pounds gain. havent stacked it with PM. i have two bottles waiting to be used, but im currently on a different stack right now.
Alright, can i get more opinions on an AI is it needed guys?
R1, so from what I'm hearing Pink Magic is a test stim, is HGHup an actual proven test booster?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love pm but dosed at 8 ed. As for cn also at 8 pre if not taking meso and if with meso 6 pre and 2 post. I stacked pm with prime. I love em both but price for the stack is way to much. Also a nutrient partioner would be great to add...This stack could be ran for 8 weeks for best results....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup is a test booster as well as a HGH booster. You can take 2 caps morning, 3 at night. i like taking all 5 at bedtime. awesome sleep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HGHup is a test booster as well as a HGH booster. You can take 2 caps morning, 3 at night. i like taking all 5 at bedtime. awesome sleep.
I been dying to try HGHup...might give it a run in the summer

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
I am just getting done with a crazy stack of of supplements, my favorite part has been Pink Magic with Prime and T-911.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I am just getting done with a crazy stack of of supplements, my favorite part has been Pink Magic with Prime and T-911.
And how'd it go? Give me a quick log in a nutshell.

I love pm but dosed at 8 ed. As for cn also at 8 pre if not taking meso and if with meso 6 pre and 2 post. I stacked pm with prime. I love em both but price for the stack is way to much. Also a nutrient partioner would be great to add...This stack could be ran for 8 weeks for best results....
I usually react great to things like this,, soo. Ill try 6 on off days to start of, 8 on workout days, and bump if needed.
Talked to a guy in the gym today and heres what I'm thinking, I may wait on HGHup and possibly stack HGHup with booster later on down the road. For now, What do you all think about formestane? by PP?
I been dying to try HGHup...might give it a run in the summer
Read up^^ :)

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
And how'd it go? Give me a quick log in a nutshell.
Pink Magic and Prime both at only 6 pills a day and T-911 at 2-3 a day. Good strength and endurance over all. Good aggression as well. I hit a new PR on my flat dumbbell bench. 140's for 5 reps. Gained some body weight and am holding onto it even with the introduction of cardio(I am getting ready for the Warrior Dash) last week and a calorie and carb drop last week as well. Not too bad overall.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love running HGHup with a T booster... for best results

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
i love running HGHup with a T booster... for best results
Don't you think saving HGHup for a stack with same brand test booster would be more ideal?

Pink Magic and Prime both at only 6 pills a day and T-911 at 2-3 a day. Good strength and endurance over all. Good aggression as well. I hit a new PR on my flat dumbbell bench. 140's for 5 reps. Gained some body weight and am holding onto it even with the introduction of cardio(I am getting ready for the Warrior Dash) last week and a calorie and carb drop last week as well. Not too bad overall.
I've been hearing Prime and PM stack well together. Although, I haven't researched much about Prime, so is it proven to stimulate test like PM or is a test booster. I'm confused as to if thats different or not.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking Pink Magic+Primordial Performance Formestane+DAA

6g DAA per day.
6-8caps PM per day.
Not sure on Form dosing yet?

Anyone have any advice on formestane,, dosing and such?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Bump, really interested in getting some advice! Thanks a ton.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, whatever test booster you have taken in the past that you have seen good results form would work well with HGHup...as long as the ingredient profile doesnt have any corresponding issues.

you chose a good stack to run

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
to answer your prime question, no it does not raise test

it's a natural anabolic but non-hormonal

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
IMO, whatever test booster you have taken in the past that you have seen good results form would work well with HGHup...as long as the ingredient profile doesnt have any corresponding issues.

you chose a good stack to run
Well thanks, I agree it would stack well with really any test booster, just not sure of funds atm. Any advice on formestane?
to answer your prime question, no it does not raise test

it's a natural anabolic but non-hormonal
Thanks for your input, not really familiar with these few products.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Any input on stacking pp formestane with pink magic?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Pink Magic is 6 days on 1 day off.
Well, thanks for the paste of the instructions tab. I know bud.
Mondays I work all day, meaning I wont be taking it;)

Know anything about formestane?:p

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, thanks for the paste of the instructions tab. I know bud.
Mondays I work all day, meaning I wont be taking it;)

Know anything about formestane?:p
I wan't sure if you knew or not. I don't know much about formestane except I used a trans-dermal called e-form back in 04 and it really helped with fat loss.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I wan't sure if you knew or not. I don't know much about formestane except I used a trans-dermal called e-form back in 04 and it really helped with fat loss.
I've heard from a few of the guys in the gym that PP liquid formestane would stack nicely with DAA and PinkMagic

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't see how people think prime does anything :confused:

U

Unbiased

Awards
Neither Pink Magic nor Prime do anything (other than making wallet lighter)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Man I tried PM and prime and I got to tell you I liked Prime WAAAAAY better but one thing about it was that the bonus back felt weaker to me. Like the non-bonus back I did the minimum recommendation and had greart resutls but I did the max dosage with the bouns and didn't not see as good as reuslts and my diet was better. It was wiered!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Started taking pm and noticing slightly more vascularity, getting a better workout as well, seem focused.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Man I tried PM and prime and I got to tell you I liked Prime WAAAAAY better but one thing about it was that the bonus back felt weaker to me. Like the non-bonus back I did the minimum recommendation and had greart resutls but I did the max dosage with the bouns and didn't not see as good as reuslts and my diet was better. It was wiered!
Started taking pm and noticing slightly more vascularity, getting a better workout as well, seem focused.
Placebo is nice. Worth paying for if it will get you out of a rut (srs).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just Googled "Warrior Dash". Damn that looks really fun!.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Nah, just like to talk about stacking it... I hate useless posts:/