USPlabs Pink Magic

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    All HGHup will do is help with sleep
    Do I know you (srs)? If not, let me just say I love you.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Do I know you (srs)? If not, let me just say I love you.
    Im not gay but thanks

  3. Man I tried PM and prime and I got to tell you I liked Prime WAAAAAY better but one thing about it was that the bonus back felt weaker to me. Like the non-bonus back I did the minimum recommendation and had greart resutls but I did the max dosage with the bouns and didn't not see as good as reuslts and my diet was better. It was wiered!
    •   
       


  4. Started taking pm and noticing slightly more vascularity, getting a better workout as well, seem focused.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Man I tried PM and prime and I got to tell you I liked Prime WAAAAAY better but one thing about it was that the bonus back felt weaker to me. Like the non-bonus back I did the minimum recommendation and had greart resutls but I did the max dosage with the bouns and didn't not see as good as reuslts and my diet was better. It was wiered!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Started taking pm and noticing slightly more vascularity, getting a better workout as well, seem focused.
    Placebo is nice. Worth paying for if it will get you out of a rut (srs).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MightyEleazar View Post
    Pink Magic and Prime both at only 6 pills a day and T-911 at 2-3 a day. Good strength and endurance over all. Good aggression as well. I hit a new PR on my flat dumbbell bench. 140's for 5 reps. Gained some body weight and am holding onto it even with the introduction of cardio(I am getting ready for the Warrior Dash) last week and a calorie and carb drop last week as well. Not too bad overall.
    Just Googled "Warrior Dash". Damn that looks really fun!.

  7. People still buy PM?

  8. Nah, just like to talk about stacking it... I hate useless posts:/
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 12:53 PM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
  3. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:24 AM
  4. Pink Magic By USPLabs Coming to NP SOON!
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM
  5. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Log in
Log in