best pct's for anrdolean/androhard?

nickvtec1

Awards
I'm planning on starting a cycles of androlean with androhard and was wondering what else i should take with it wile on the cycles if anything and what pct's i should take when off the cycle?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what they suggest. It works REAL WELL. I usually run this with a SERM after every cycle I do.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We do recommend our TRS for PCT, I alos suggest a SERM such as Toremifene. Good luck with your cycle!

nickvtec1

Awards
We do recommend our TRS for PCT, I alos suggest a SERM such as Toremifene. Good luck with your cycle!
So I should take TRS and a Toremifene at the same during my pct and that's all I have to take?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I should take TRS and a Toremifene at the same during my pct and that's all I have to take?
Yuppers. Personally I prefer clomid, but Ive never used Torem, only clomid and nolva.

nickvtec1

Awards
Yuppers. Personally I prefer clomid, but Ive never used Torem, only clomid and nolva.
That's why I asked the question because I see a lot of people using clomid and nolva and I'm doing research on those now and other pct's some guys are using like 5 different products I just wanna make sure everything is done right and I do everything as safe and healthy as possible.

lorden24

Awards
I'm planning on starting a cycles of androlean with androhard and was wondering what else i should take with it wile on the cycles if anything and what pct's i should take when off the cycle?
im not really knowledgeable of those two PH's, but im sure they will shut you down, so your PCT should be like any other

SERM
Test booster

and an AI an anti cortisol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not really knowledgeable of those two PH's, but im sure they will shut you down, so your PCT should be like any other

SERM
Test booster

and an AI an anti cortisol.
no AI

Also Toremifene is part of a newer generation, it is hands down the better choice imo.

Some further reading on it Toremifene

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I just havnt had the chance to try torem yet. Supposed to be the shiz-nit. Heard its a bit pricier though

nickvtec1

Awards
Yes, I just havnt had the chance to try torem yet. Supposed to be the shiz-nit. Heard its a bit pricier though
Well when it comes to staying healthy I'm willing to drop a few extra $ to make sure everything goes the right way. I'm definitely gonna do more research and I'll diffidently have more questions this whole pct thing honestly confuses the hell out of me lol I feel like I should be getting extra college credits right now lmao.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you def want to get things right. When I first started I "Thought" I knew enough and didnt. But A couple years later. I know alot more, but still learning

nickvtec1

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research on nolva and I'm beginning to like that as a pct so lets say I go for that what else should I take? TRS and that's it? I've just started reading up on Hawthorne berry would you recommend that as well?

nickvtec1

Awards
Yeah you def want to get things right. When I first started I "Thought" I knew enough and didnt. But A couple years later. I know alot more, but still learning
Yes exactly I mean you never know everything you can always learn more but I wanna have enough right to not cause any harm or screw up you know. this site has been unbelievably helpful I've been on it all day.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hawthorne berry, I beleive, is a great support product. It def helps keep you Blood pressure under control.

nickvtec1

Awards
Hawthorne berry, I beleive, is a great support product. It def helps keep you Blood pressure under control.
Ok cool my research is paying off! haha I've leaned a lot from this site and its given me inspiration. I'll continue my research now lol.

nickvtec1

Awards
Ok so I have another question..
should I run cycle assist (or something similar) during my cycle and also should I run it during my pct? I'm seeing a lot of people running this with cycles and some saying to run it during pct if you can afford it. What are the thoughts on this? I'm trying to be as safe as possibly on this I know a lot of people around here with liver problems and stuff because they just juice up or take PH's with out proper pct's and I am not trying to be one of them.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I have another question..
should I run cycle assist (or something similar) during my cycle and also should I run it during my pct? I'm seeing a lot of people running this with cycles and some saying to run it during pct if you can afford it. What are the thoughts on this? I'm trying to be as safe as possibly on this I know a lot of people around here with liver problems and stuff because they just juice up or take PH's with out proper pct's and I am not trying to be one of them.
If your concerned about Liver toxicity from Androlean and Androhard, dont be. There is no need to run cycle assist for that reason as the series bypasses the liver. I would surround you cycle with efa's for lipid purposes and Toco 8 if you wanted too.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your concerned about Liver toxicity from Androlean and Androhard, dont be. There is no need to run cycle assist for that reason as the series bypasses the liver. I would surround you cycle with efa's for lipid purposes and Toco 8 if you wanted too.
x2. The Androseries in non-toxic and will do no damage to your liver and, unlike most prohormones/steroids, should do minimal harm to your lipids and blood pressure because they are all natural and the body is used to dealing with them.

The same can't be said for superdrol, epistane, hdrol, etc. which are foreign in the body.

nickvtec1

Awards
x2. The Androseries in non-toxic and will do no damage to your liver and, unlike most prohormones/steroids, should do minimal harm to your lipids and blood pressure because they are all natural and the body is used to dealing with them.

The same can't be said for superdrol, epistane, hdrol, etc. which are foreign in the body.
Thanks for the info I've been doing a lot of research and went from knowing absolutely nothing yo a hell of a lot more but yet not enough lol. I think I've decided on what I'm gonna end up doing but I still have a little bit before I finalize my decision so I will continue to ask questions and research.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info I've been doing a lot of research and went from knowing absolutely nothing yo a hell of a lot more but yet not enough lol. I think I've decided on what I'm gonna end up doing but I still have a little bit before I finalize my decision so I will continue to ask questions and research.
Sounds good nvtec. Id suggest joining our forum and learning some more, we have a great community and if your getting more serious about trying anything from the Androseries its a great place to get all your ducks in a row. Pm any of us reps for a logging opportunity/discount when you want to get started.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's always good to see people doing the research

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nickvtec, what was your ultimate decision/plan?