Anyone else feel like garbage when you wake up to rain?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am as regimented as it gets with many things so this has nothing to do with my diet, supps, macro's, what I ate/took the day/night before or anything else, trust me.

This is one thing that has gotten progressively worse as I age is this phenomenon.

Even if it is "going to rain", I wake up with energy levels in the tank!

What's this all about?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
phsycological? With warm sunshine....you want to GET OUT THERE! With rain, you want to stay inside.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I too love rain. I find it relaxing.

I would say mainly psychological.

You also dont get vitamin D from sunlight when it rains or snows, hence "seasonal depression"

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too love rain. I find it relaxing.
ME TOO - but it makes me UBER LAZY and unmotivated! BAD!

You also dont get vitamin D from sunlight when it rains or snows, hence "seasonal depression"
Intelligent thought....but I take COPIOUS amounts of D3 daily ;)

I'm telling you fellas, I get total brain FOG in the AM wheverever it's gloomy or rainy out. I w/o in the morning so this kills me. :(

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
ME TOO - but it makes me UBER LAZY and unmotivated! BAD!

Intelligent thought....but I take COPIOUS amounts of D3 daily ;)

I'm telling you fellas, I get total brain FOG in the AM wheverever it's gloomy or rainy out. I w/o in the morning so this kills me. :(
Yep, its raining where i am today. I've woken up sick and brian blocked and have a uni exam worth 40% of my grade. I'll have to have some carnatine before the test.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
yea I def agree with you,and im not lying when I say this picamilon has basically saved me on a lot of days like this.

infact I don't use it on sunny days! lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
its all in ur head. but it happens to everyone. rain makes me lazy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the rain. I especially like watching the people scatter outside when there is a big downpour. I'm not sure what this has to do with supplements though.