- 05-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Why is this stuff not more popular?
Avena Sativa (Oatstraw) extract contains a minimum of 5% Avenacosides. These components in avena sativa support healthy testosterone levels by freeing globulin-bound (useless) testosterone making it bioavailable. The percentage of testosterone held by globulin increases with age. Healthier testosterone levels support healthy levels of strength, endurance, mental processing, anaerobic work capacity and libido in both males and females.**
- 05-21-2011, 07:35 PM
- 05-21-2011, 07:44 PM
05-21-2011, 08:01 PM
05-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Avena Sativa has been in supplements for years. I tried some bulk a few years back. Stuff does work pretty good. You can get 150 grams for around $6.29 at the smart place to buy powders. It is in a fair amount of test boosters so I don't know why you think its not popular. Controlled Labs Blue up has it included.
05-21-2011, 10:31 PM
05-21-2011, 11:19 PM
I tried it years back because somebody kept raving about it. It is nothing special IMO. Not worth it.
05-23-2011, 10:54 PM
Thinking of incorporating this in my pct sometime. I've heard good things about it and I found a source that has a 20:1 extract with a minimum 7% avenoscides a&b. It's so cheap I figure why not.
05-26-2011, 09:56 AM
05-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jart45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2010, 07:55 PM
- By Wordz_Worf in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
- By Dr. Lats in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 03:17 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-06-2007, 06:29 PM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-16-2006, 08:25 AM