- 05-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Why is this stuff not more popular?
Avena Sativa (Oatstraw) extract contains a minimum of 5% Avenacosides. These components in avena sativa support healthy testosterone levels by freeing globulin-bound (useless) testosterone making it bioavailable. The percentage of testosterone held by globulin increases with age. Healthier testosterone levels support healthy levels of strength, , mental processing, anaerobic work capacity and libido in both males and females.**
- 05-21-2011, 08:35 PM
- 05-21-2011, 08:44 PM
05-21-2011, 09:01 PM
05-21-2011, 09:08 PM
Avena Sativa has been in supplements for years. I tried some bulk a few years back. Stuff does work pretty good. You can get 150 grams for around $6.29 at the smart place to buy powders. It is in a fair amount of test boosters so I don't know why you think its not popular. Controlled Labs Blue up has it included.
05-21-2011, 11:31 PM
05-22-2011, 12:19 AM
I tried it years back because somebody kept raving about it. It is nothing special IMO. Not worth it.
05-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Thinking of incorporating this in my pct sometime. I've heard good things about it and I found a source that has a 20:1 extract with a minimum 7% avenoscides a&b. It's so cheap I figure why not.
05-26-2011, 10:56 AM
05-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jart45 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:55 PM
- By Wordz_Worf in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:33 PM
- By Dr. Lats in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:17 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:29 PM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:25 AM