What is good stimulant based fat burner

Hope

Awards
Hi all,

Earlier i had asked for stim free fat burner but now my decision has been changed because i need energy through out the day.I have tried OEP but i did not work but,then again i hadn't done any cardio while on it.Please recommend me a good stim based fat burner.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Dexaprine. Ton of non-sponsored and sponsored logs to check out, all 10/10.

Basically it's 1pill/day and it feels amazing!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out Dexaprine. Ton of non-sponsored and sponsored logs to check out, all 10/10.

Basically it's 1pill/day and it feels amazing!
^^^^

the feedback so far has been pretty awesome. still havent gotten around to trying it yet, but from what ive seen the energy/appetite suppression seem to be what really shines with this product

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Melt Xtreme by LeCheek Nutrition

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear Dexa is good....

deputyjason

Awards
Regular old Lipo6 works well, and is easily soursed at your local Mega Low Mart.

Cellucor C4 is good too.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,

Earlier i had asked for stim free fat burner but now my decision has been changed because i need energy through out the day.I have tried OEP but i did not work but,then again i hadn't done any cardio while on it.Please recommend me a good stim based fat burner.
My recommendations:
* Hot Rox Extreme (not to be used if you play sport and get drug tested though)
* Shred Matrix (the most complete fat burner available, IMO)
* Alpha-T2 (mild stimulant and not a "kick" like most stimulants, but effective)
* BLACK CATS (although an "energy" product, will be perfect for fat loss)

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My recommendations:
* Hot Rox Extreme (not to be used if you play sport and get drug tested though)
* Shred Matrix (the most complete fat burner available, IMO)
* Alpha-T2 (mild stimulant and not a "kick" like most stimulants, but effective)
* BLACK CATS (although an "energy" product, will be perfect for fat loss)

~Rosie~
rosie hot rox extreme looks good. I never heard of it till u brought it up. U think it'll stack good with Androlean and Epi? I was also looking to add Dexa before i seen the hot rox. Shred matrix is a supp i wanted to try as well...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie hot rox extreme looks good. I never heard of it till u brought it up. U think it'll stack good with Androlean and Epi? I was also looking to add Dexa before i seen the hot rox. Shred matrix is a supp i wanted to try as well...
Yeah, it's something I used way back in the day (not since 2007 though, since it contains substances "banned" by the natural bodybuilding federations, and to compete, you have to have not used it within two years of first competing), and if the former were not the case, I would use it now, but that's life's kicks.

I wouldn't recommend stacking it with AndroLean and Epi - not stacking any stimulant-based products with a hormonal cycle, honestly, unless you are not sensitive to stimulants; and even then, if you did, I recommend watching your blood pressure. If you want fat loss or recomp, why not stay with AndroLean and Epi - there is no need to add further products.

Shred Matrix, if you never try another fat burner, is the one to use, definitely, IMO (I don't know how many bottles of this I have used, that's how much I love and use it!)

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's something I used way back in the day (not since 2007 though, since it contains substances "banned" by the natural bodybuilding federations, and to compete, you have to have not used it within two years of first competing), and if the former were not the case, I would use it now, but that's life's kicks.

I wouldn't recommend stacking it with AndroLean and Epi - not stacking any stimulant-based products with a hormonal cycle, honestly, unless you are not sensitive to stimulants; and even then, if you did, I recommend watching your blood pressure. If you want fat loss or recomp, why not stay with AndroLean and Epi - there is no need to add further products.

Shred Matrix, if you never try another fat burner, is the one to use, definitely, IMO (I don't know how many bottles of this I have used, that's how much I love and use it!)

~Rosie~
Oh ok...Yea that must suck lol..No the reason i asked its bcause my first intentions was just the AL and epi and someone said to add dexa to it. So i figured i ask someone else. Im not that sensitive to stim products. Bp is important and i dont want to mess to much wit it. So i might listen to u and not add anythning to it.
I always see u praise the shred matrix all the time lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok...Yea that must suck lol..No the reason i asked its bcause my first intentions was just the AL and epi and someone said to add dexa to it. So i figured i ask someone else. Im not that sensitive to stim products. Bp is important and i dont want to mess to much wit it. So i might listen to u and not add anythning to it.
I always see u praise the shred matrix all the time lol
If you've never used either AndroLean or Epi before, the just use them. You could potentially consider stacking other products with them in the future.

Make sure you use a support for blood pressure on-cycle, like Hawthorne Berry and Garlic (either or both).

You know me - if a product works for me and I love it, I'll recommend it where applicable. There are only a few supplement companies whose products I now use (knowing what works for me and with my body, I rarely go "outside" of those products - often made a "staple" for me - and companies now), whom I trust and stand behind - MusclePharm is one of them. Those who have been around the board a while will already know the products I will recommend for different goals :)

~Rosie~

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say the 2 best out now that get results are Dexaprine and Forged Burner.

Both destroy appetite, which I believe is the primary pathway fat burners actually help you lose weight (i.e., ECA doesn't do much for thermogenics, but it will crush your appetite).

The biggest factor in cutting is reducing diet/calories, so anything that helps you reduce your caloric intake below maintenance will have the biggest effect for fat loss IMO.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

then I would rec Rezolution by LG.
link: http://www.lgsciences.com/Rezolution-Diet-Pill-p/rezolution.htm

info:
OFF SITE:
You need to get in shape. You also need energy and stamina. You need a NEW Rezolution!

You deserve the strongest, most potent fat burner on the planet!
You deserve to look and feel your best!
You deserve to have the body you want!
You deserve a fat burner that makes you feel great!

You deserve Rezolution!

The Happy Diet Pill

Dieting sucks! The worst part about a diet is the miserable cravings and bad mood that you get when you go without food. These bad moods may be caused by the denial of DOPAMINE in your brain. Dopamine is a pleasure neurotransmitter that gets released every time you eat. This makes the sight or even thought of food make you go into a craving filled frenzy.

The ingredients in Rezolution not only give you potent stimulants that will get you cranked up with energy, but they also replace the "high" that you get from food with pure dopamine precursors. This boost will get you wired-up for 4-5 hours and keep your cravings and bad mood from becoming the reason you fall off of your diet.

Not only will you crave less food, but also, you will feel good while doing it. This is the most potent advancement to losing weight to date. The ability to eat less, yet still feel good!

Thermogenics Redefined

Rezolution isn't short on the energy either! It contains the most potent blend of fat burning stims on the market. You will ignite both your focus and your body's natural furnace, which will get your body's fat burning process going! The energy lasts for hours and you won't experience a massive crash like you do with other energy products.

This potent energy pill will have you feeling great and getting in shape faster than you ever thought possible. The key is Rezolution’s precise blend of energy ingredients, plus dopamine precursors, along with special herbs that increase the life of dopamine in your brain, will give you hours of pleasure filled energy without feeling miserable about your diet.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say the 2 best out now that get results are Dexaprine and Forged Burner.

Both destroy appetite, which I believe is the primary pathway fat burners actually help you lose weight (i.e., ECA doesn't do much for thermogenics, but it will crush your appetite).

The biggest factor in cutting is reducing diet/calories, so anything that helps you reduce your caloric intake below maintenance will have the biggest effect for fat loss IMO.
acually forged burner is not bad ether. :)

Hope

Awards
@Rosie:why hot Rox is not recommended if you play sport

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@Rosie:why hot Rox is not recommended if you play sport
I didn't say it was not recommended, just that if you are a competitive bodybuilding or figure athlete you might not want to, since the active ingredient is "banned" in some federations (i.e. natural bodybuilding) - you'd have to check the "Banned Substances" lists for other sports.

~Rosie~