PCT Question

swollen101

Awards
Hey all,

I'm a long time lurker but first time poster and I'm currently in the process of gathering all the supplies I'll need for my first cycle. I've just been having trouble deciding where to order my nolva from since I don't know if alot of these sites I come across are legit. Also, is there any evidence if either the nolva tabs or liquid research nolva seems to be better as far as absorbtion and bioavailability are concerned? If anyone could PM me a trustable site that theyve had experience with I'd greatly appreciate it.

THanks

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You can't outright ask for that ****.

Anyways, pharmaceutical or human grade is what you're looking for.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
we cant do that man. we can get into a lot of crap if something went down. anyways, what PH/Steroid are u planning to run? if its a "light" PH, i suggest the TRS stack as PCT along with Cycle Assist, pre load milk thistle two weeks before cycle

swollen101

Awards
I'm going to run H-Drol, so I know I'll need a SERM. I already have my pre- and during-cycle supplements bought, I'm just bugging out a little because the last thing I want is to end up with fake nolva or something if I really need it. I mean I've found some sites that ship from like the UK but since obviously I'm inexperienced in purchasing them I'm worried that they could either be fake (sugar pills) or just get scammed out of my money or something. Is this a common thing at all?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yes. now either make a decision. serm or TRS. not that hard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6