bulbine natalensis does it work ?

jep

Awards
if so less or more grams to be effective,some say less is this right?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow the companies protocol and you will be fine. Generally, more grams is less effective.

I have a couple bottles of RLS Phytoserms-347. I hear great things about it. Plan to pop em open for PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follow the companies protocol and you will be fine. Generally, more grams is less effective.

I have a couple bottles of RLS Phytoserms-347. I hear great things about it. Plan to pop em open for PCT.
That what I am doing as well. I have a cycle of Hdrol/Trenazone coming next month....and Phytoserms-347 will be in my PCT.

Many people are raving about the strength gains they have received from it, so it should be great in that respect ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Tropinol, PhytoSerms and Testalensis. I can say that they worked better than other test boosters when it came to strength and aggression improvements. However, I noticed a drop in libido on all 3. I dosed as recommended: 3 caps for Tropinol, 2 caps for PhytoSerms and 3 caps Testalensis.

To me, I'm fine with a drop in libido (my wife actually prefers it), and gains in strength. They each seemed to have their own characteristics with Tropinol being good for aggression/mood, PhytoSerm good for strength/mass, and Testalensis was good for energy. Libido dropped with all three over the course of it, though I didn't finish with the Testalensis yet.

Overall, I like Bulbine products, they work pretty well for me, better than traditional boosters. I think I get better results with less, so don't go overboard on the number of caps!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established